Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend again today. :-( My husband is leaving tomorrow morning for 6 weeks of rehab and we have a lot to prepare and then I want to spend the last evening with him. Have a great session, send you big hugs and see you 100% next week.:hug:

Hello dear people, as you might have noticed :lol:;-) I'm taking a break from Monday Sessions. I had some shamanic sessions and my life, head and body is still quite full with it - in a very good way. Got rid of essential things. But I'm still digesting it all and reorienting myself.
Just wanted to let you know! Have good sessions! And: I'll be back when the time is right!

Take care, @Mililea, and @naorma. See you soon!

I had some shamanic sessions and my life, head and body is still quite full with it - in a very good way. Got rid of essential things. But I'm still digesting it all and reorienting myself.

If I may ask. What are the shamanic sessions about?

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

Take care, @Mililea, and @naorma. See you soon!

If I may ask. What are the shamanic sessions about?

It depends on your intent! We had a little dialogue about the things that were generally bothering me and he picked out the essential point. And that was the first session about, two others were to follow. If you want to know more you can send my an email and I surely will tell you more, but not so much in public . . .🥰

Sorry i did not get to finish the EE session with you all, am having trouble with Zoom - it keeps stopping and I don't know if it's my iPad or zoom or my internet. I pulled up the online version on my desktop and did EE with you in spirit!!
Hope to get this fixed by next time so I can join in. It was nice to see everyone and chat for a bit!!

Dear friends!
As hard as I tried to fight myself, but the time shift made adjustments. That is why @Korzik18 and I are temporarily absent from our wonderful meetings. I have to get up early enough and our meetings end late. So there is not much time for sleep.

I did not want to cause inconvenience to others, so while we are engaged a little earlier, but mentally with you! If it works out, we would love to come back and join you!

Dear friends!
As hard as I tried to fight myself, but the time shift made adjustments. That is why @Korzik18 and I are temporarily absent from our wonderful meetings. I have to get up early enough and our meetings end late. So there is not much time for sleep.

I did not want to cause inconvenience to others, so while we are engaged a little earlier, but mentally with you! If it works out, we would love to come back and join you!

Don't worry, @AndrewMn! We'll miss you and @Korzik18, but hopefully, we'll see you soon enough :hug2:.

See you!

Although I planned to join todays meeting I now realize that I am too tired. This week I also have a lot of online teachings - morning and afternoon as well - have to get up early and concentrate on this week. Wish you a very good and joyful session! :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom