Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello everyone!

Today's EE meeting will start in about 45 minutes.

Link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you there!

Just a note that for the foreseeable future I won't be able to join you in the morning. :-( Will be happy to join when it changes. Have a good EE everyone! :flowers:

Ok, Keit. Is it because of the time now? Because if it is, we may discuss it here and see if we can find a better time.

I will not be able to join the EE meeting tonight. I am not feeling well. Hope you all have a great session and I will see you next week.

Thanks for letting us know, mimimari. I hope you feel better soon! Take care!

The EE meetings are held every Monday at 8:00 PM French time, and on Thursdays at 3:00 AM French time. Here is a time converter so that you can see which schedule is best for you.

We post the links to join half an hour before the meeting. You would need to download Zoom for your computer or phone. And you just need to click on the link to join.

And could you please put your forum name in this spreadsheet?

Any doubt, just let us know here. Hope to see you soon.

Don't worry, @AndrewMn! Take care and see you next time.
Hello everyone. I just put my name on the spreadsheet page ... I will try for the next meeting as I didn't already have my name on the spreadsheet when clicking on the meeting link several minutes ago. I got the message from the host asking me to put my name on the spreadsheet or they wouldn't know who I was. I am worried I might not have done it correctly since I wasn't logged into my google account when I put my name on the single spreadsheet page. So I guess my question is ... am I good to go for the next EE meeting ... did what I typed in to the spreadsheet show up on your end??? Will the link work such that I may join for next time? Thanks and sorry for my oversight/technical glitch. Will do EE all the same right now :-)

Hello everyone. I just put my name on the spreadsheet page ... I will try for the next meeting as I didn't already have my name on the spreadsheet when clicking on the meeting link several minutes ago. I got the message from the host asking me to put my name on the spreadsheet or they wouldn't know who I was. I am worried I might not have done it correctly since I wasn't logged into my google account when I put my name on the single spreadsheet page. So I guess my question is ... am I good to go for the next EE meeting ... did what I typed in to the spreadsheet show up on your end??? Will the link work such that I may join for next time? Thanks and sorry for my oversight/technical glitch. Will do EE all the same right now :-)

Hi, the name was something different on Zoom which is different from the spreadsheet, and I understand that sometimes it is difficult to find where to change your name on Zoom too, so don't worry, next time we will know already that that's you. We were going to let you in to ask you but then you left so we couldn't do that. You're good to go for the next meeting! See you there!

Ok, Keit. Is it because of the time now? Because if it is, we may discuss it here and see if we can find a better time.

Thank you for asking and for making such an offer. :hug2:

The truth is that it isn't due to the time change, the time is totally fine. :-) But the fact that for the next 2-3 months I will be busy all the mornings from Monday till Friday with doing HBOT. But will try to do elements of EE there! :-D

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I would see if I could get some information regarding canned foods. I found National Center for Home Food Preservation that uses recommendations from Cooperative State research and USDA. Nchfp.uga.edu . They have guides you can download.
Low acid canned foods can be stored 2 to 5 yrs
High acid 12 to 18 months
Some websites state that as long as the seal is intact and not rusted the food is good but the texture could deteriorate.
Botulism is fatal. If when the can is opened, there is any foam or spurting chances are there is botulism present. Reseal and place in heavy garbage bag to be disposed. Discoloration and presence of mold requires immediate disposal as well. The guide is easy to download and read.
Talk to you later.

Back
Top Bottom