Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Will be absent tonight lamentablemente. I think I've missed 3 sessions and this will be my 4th. My absence is not lack of interest or lack of motivation. There's just some "stuff" going on at the moment. Stuff happens. Hope to be back next week. To para-quote Bull Durham, "And the good Lord willing, things will all work out."

Hello everyone!

Today's EE meeting will start in about 40 minutes.

Link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you there!

Will be absent tonight lamentablemente. I think I've missed 3 sessions and this will be my 4th. My absence is not lack of interest or lack of motivation. There's just some "stuff" going on at the moment. Stuff happens. Hope to be back next week. To para-quote Bull Durham, "And the good Lord willing, things will all work out."

May all work out for you!

I was just thinking while we were singing that In the Garden could be turned into a great waltz, in case we ever have a ball :lol:.
I'm always glad to see all of you and I always feel so refreshed after EE, so thank you:hug:

Hello my friends! Unfortunately your usual hosts for the workshop that is supposed to take place today are with no power, and it doesn't look like it will be coming back soon (we've had some storms here). That means that soon we will lose internet connection as well. So we will not be seeing each other tonight, unless the power comes back within the next 45 minutes. If the miracle happens, we'll let you know. Otherwise, take care and see you next week!

Dear all! I will not participate this evening. I did not sleep well last night, and then I woke up too late, therefore my day was a little bit confusing. Now I will go to bed and take the book from Laura and Joe about 9/11 with me. It fell into my hands during the last days and was fascinated again. With a little glass of red wine I am looking forward to a relaxing evening.🥰 😴
Wish you a very good meeting and see you next monday! I really enjoy our meetings and feel a little bit of sorry of not participating, but .....

Back
Top Bottom