Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Just thought I would mention that my daughter in law is taking online classes, and takes over the living room during the day, so I haven't been able to attend for a while. Our schedules around here are definitely moving targets... Will see how things change in the future. Cheers. :thup:

Just a note that my computer crashed, and since EE already started, it wasn't possible to join. It's ok, thank you for making it possible! :flowers:

It's a weird thing that I get "Blue screen of death" only during Zoom conversations. Don't know what's up with that. Would have to look into it. Wish everyone a good EE. :-)

Hello everyone!

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

Just a note that my computer crashed, and since EE already started, it wasn't possible to join. It's ok, thank you for making it possible! :flowers:

It's a weird thing that I get "Blue screen of death" only during Zoom conversations. Don't know what's up with that. Would have to look into it. Wish everyone a good EE. :-)

That's weird. Have you tried using the browser plugin?

Also, maybe changing the Rendering method to "direct3d11" could help:
  • Zoom: Settings > video > advanced > "direct3D11"
Another option would be to update your webcam driver if you use an external one. Or uninstall the drivers and install them again.

Other fixes here.

Back
Top Bottom