Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Dear friends, I have to miss our wonderful meeting today because I am dead tired. For the past week I have been caring for the chickens. This is the first experience of our lives, and it's all terribly exciting! But, today I discovered that we urgently need another brooder. Normally, it takes 2 days to build, but here I had to do it all in one. The result is on the photo (there are three of them, but the one on the left is the result of today's work).
Alas, I can hardly stand on my feet and will probably rest! Thank you and good EE to all.

изображение_viber_2022-04-25_16-22-34-021.jpgизображение_viber_2022-04-25_20-04-30-045.jpg
изображение_viber_2022-04-21_14-52-31-424.jpg

So sorry I have to miss this one. I have an appointment in an hour. I hope there will be another one soon.

Don't worry @Opossum, the meetings are weekly so you can join whenever you want.

Dear friends, I have to miss our wonderful meeting today because I am dead tired. For the past week I have been caring for the chickens. This is the first experience of our lives, and it's all terribly exciting! But, today I discovered that we urgently need another brooder. Normally, it takes 2 days to build, but here I had to do it all in one. The result is on the photo (there are three of them, but the one on the left is the result of today's work).
Alas, I can hardly stand on my feet and will probably rest! Thank you and good EE to all.

Great job, @AndrewMn! :thup: Take a well-deserved rest and see you next time. Thanks for sharing the photos.

I just want to say again that I am glad I joined the EE meeting. The first time last week, while I was doing the BaHa, I felt something moving in my spine and heard slight popping noises. It felt like something was leaving. This week I did some yoga stretches before the meeting and I felt that again, less pronounced but I had a coughing fit and had to stop. I feel like it was a good thing as some pathogens were deep in my lungs and are coming out. I plan to continue as I slept well and feel fine this morning. I also plan to be better prepared next time. I am new to Zoom and am not familiar with all the settings. I am doing it on my phone. Does anyone know if Zoom will still work if I put my phone in do not disturb mode? I don’t want to be disturbed by a phone call while in the meeting. Thank you all for a lovely experience.

Does anyone know if Zoom will still work if I put my phone in do not disturb mode?

I glad that you're enjoying the meetings Opossum. I don't really know if the 'do not disturb mode' would affect Zoom, but I think not, as that mode just block notifications and not the signal. You can try it next time and if you get disconnected you just come back in :-).

Back
Top Bottom