Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Dear all! I will not participate in todays meeting. I met a lot of people during the weekend and have to reflect about it. And I have a week with a lot of things to do in front of me . . .. See you next monday and wish you a good session!

Hello everyone.

Today's meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

Dear all! I will not participate in todays meeting. I met a lot of people during the weekend and have to reflect about it. And I have a week with a lot of things to do in front of me . . .. See you next monday and wish you a good session!

See you next time, naorma! Take care.

Hello everyone.

Today's meeting will start in about 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you next time, naorma! Take care.
Sorry , we,ve got a technical problem just before meditation , the internet connection has been disconnected ... we send you all a good night , wish you goood continuation and courage ! see you next time

I'm very sorry that I didn't participate yesterday, but we had a little party here in our house, there was a scavenger hunt in the afternoon (I hope the translator can translate it well, otherwise it probably sounds funny, it's a game where you search for clues that someone has hidden beforehand and in our case it was the search for different letters that made a word in the end).

And in the evening we had a barbecue, campfire and music together. It was just so nice, no one had anything to say about the C or U theme or anything like that. We just enjoyed being together. I'll be back next week, I hope you had a nice session. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom