Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

@Anya112003, I saw that you could enter the Waiting Room but as soon as I let you in it gets stuck in "Joining". How's your connection today? And you can also try restarting your computer and joining again.
I have been using my cell phone. My laptop has been giving me trouble. I will see if it needs some maintenance and hopefully will be able to join you next week. I saw that you were trying to let me in but the signal got stuck and dropped off my screen. Have a great week.

Thanks for the warm welcome and humor -much appreciated - loved it !

:thup: E R

It was great meeting you, @Emerald Rob!

Hello everyone! Hoping you are all safe and well.
I would love to attend the next EE meeting if possible. Can anyone please advise if there is any upcoming dates?

Hello @Charlie39, it would be great having you. The meetings are weekly on Mondays at 19:00 UTC, and Thursdays at 2:00 AM UTC.

You can use a time zone converter to figure out the time in your zone.

We post the link to join half an hour before the meeting.

I added you to the spreadsheet.

I have been using my cell phone. My laptop has been giving me trouble. I will see if it needs some maintenance and hopefully will be able to join you next week. I saw that you were trying to let me in but the signal got stuck and dropped off my screen. Have a great week.

Hopefully, it all gets sorted out. We missed you.

What's wrong with your laptop? Maybe we can help you.

I am very sorry to be so uncommunicative at our meetings at the moment. I cannot say exactly why. But maybe it will just take a while. It's like when I don't know what to say.... So it's not because I don't want to talk to you, I enjoy being there with you. :hug2:

Today I had a strange phenomenon, tears were running down my cheeks during the BAHA without me really crying. As if I had overflowed...

I am very sorry to be so uncommunicative at our meetings at the moment. I cannot say exactly why. But maybe it will just take a while. It's like when I don't know what to say.... So it's not because I don't want to talk to you, I enjoy being there with you. :hug2:

Today I had a strange phenomenon, tears were running down my cheeks during the BAHA without me really crying. As if I had overflowed...

No worries @Mililea, that's perfectly comprehensible. And as for the Beatha part, it sounds like it's helping, just remember to take a break from it if you feel like it's too much. All in all, just be patient with the process. :hug2:

Hey folks, I won't be able to attend the EE meditation today either. Have a great session! 🧘‍♂️🧘‍♀️

Reactions: Yas
Back
Top Bottom