Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you for the session @logos5x5! It was my first time participating at the group EE session and it was nice seeing everyone there.

Sorry to miss today’s session. I’ve had a migraine for most of the day. Hope to see you all next week and have fun!
I'm sorry to hear that cassandra. As a migraine suffer, I know it can be really painful. Have you come across the Stanton Migraine Protocol before? Angela A Stanton postulates that migraines are caused by a loss of sodium and can be solved by taking more salt and water while minimising sugars/carbs. Keyhole has shared a post about it here. I hope you feel better soon.

cassandra

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you for the session @logos5x5! It was my first time participating at the group EE session and it was nice seeing everyone there.

I'm sorry to hear that cassandra. As a migraine suffer, I know it can be really painful. Have you come across the Stanton Migraine Protocol before? Angela A Stanton postulates that migraines are caused by a loss of sodium and can be solved by taking more salt and water while minimising sugars/carbs. Keyhole has shared a post about it here. I hope you feel better soon.
Oh thanks a lot! I’ll check out your recommendations. And yes, I indulged in too many carbs yesterday.
Also, glad you decided to join the EE workshop! 👍

naorma

Jedi Council Member
I missed yesterdays session because I went for a walk (something that was very necessary for me because I could not do it for a long time due to the very hot weather conditions we have) and I stayed in the forrest too long;-) to be back in time. Nevertheless it was helpful to be out in the woods again! As it looks temperature will go down - at least for a while - and things will get easier for me! See you next monday and have a good week all!

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just to pipe up every now and then, I'm having difficulties attending EE because of my ongoing fatigue in the evening.
I have currently resorted to doing EE whenever I feel able to and hope to rejoin the group next week... Bye for now!

naorma

Jedi Council Member
Just to mention about the power outages in Austria:
Yesterday and today there were again power outages: 2 in Vienna and one in Innsbruck. They lasted about 90 minutes. Meanwhile, more and more believe that these are preparations for a major blackout.

Top Bottom