Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello everyone. Just to let you know that tomorrow (February 21), March 14, and April 25 will not be possible to practice EE at 7:00 PM UTC (8:00 PM French time) due to other activities in the private forum that have priority. However, we could start the meeting one hour before the usual time, at 6:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM French time). What do you think?

Hello everyone. Just to let you know that tomorrow (February 21), March 14, and April 25 will not be possible to practice EE at 7:00 PM UTC (8:00 PM French time) due to other activities in the private forum that have priority. However, we could start the meeting one hour before the usual time, at 6:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM French time). What do you think?
I can't at 6 pm UTC. I can an hour earlier.

I hope to be able to join today. Would love to see our permanent team (and new people if anyone wants to)

It wouldn't work for me today as it's my daughter's birthday, but the other two times might work. Thank you for the offer Luis. :flowers:

Have a great time with your daughter, Mililea! See you soon.

I can't at 6 pm UTC. I can an hour earlier.

Ok, we'll consider it, ryu.

We can start today at 6:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM French time) and talk about what's best for everyone. We'll post the new schedule if there's any change. And remember that's just once a month until further notice.

We can start today at 6:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM French time) and talk about what's best for everyone. We'll post the new schedule if there's any change. And remember that's just once a month until further notice.
I will have to skip today as I will be working all the way until right before 7pm French time. But I will make sure to rearrange my schedule to be able to make it earlier next time. Those who can attend today, have a lovely and effective session :-)

That sounds like a good proposition to me, 7pm CET (Paris time) from this perspective would be nicely manageable without too much disturbance to other activities around the same time of the day on Mondays.

Also, see you in about 1h. :-)

Oops, I have missed your notification about today's time change. :-[

I hope you had a good time. See you next week at the usual time.

Hello everyone. I'm a little confused about the Monday meeting times.

I understand that some days there are problems with another private FOCM meeting, but the rest of the days what time is it going to take place?

There was a reschedule today so we'll continue with the usual time on Mondays: 7:00 PM UTC (8:00 PM French time). If there's any change, I'll let you know.

The EE meeting will start in 45 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

Back
Top Bottom