Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello everyone!

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!
Hi, an apology the last few times I did not let you know when I could not attend or I was late, those times I found it very complicated to attend to my daughter and things at home, close to the meditation time.
I hope is not problem, May I join again the meditations of this schedule?

Hi, an apology the last few times I did not let you know when I could not attend or I was late, those times I found it very complicated to attend to my daughter and things at home, close to the meditation time.
I hope is not problem, May I join again the meditations of this schedule?

Hi Jess! No problem, we understand.

And of course you are welcome to join us whenever you can! :flowers:

There is also another meeting on Monday at 1:00 pm, Mexican time (I give you the Mexican time because I believe it will be easier for you to compare with your own time than giving UTC ;-)), in case that one is better for you.

I'm having difficulty understanding when EE meetings happen. When I look at the spreadsheet, I just see people's availability on the first two tabs, and then, in the subsequent tabs, what appears to be an attempt at plotting those availabilities into a common schedule. But I can't figure out where I would find the actual schedules for both EE and reading workshops. Any guidance would be appreciated.

I'm having difficulty understanding when EE meetings happen. When I look at the spreadsheet, I just see people's availability on the first two tabs, and then, in the subsequent tabs, what appears to be an attempt at plotting those availabilities into a common schedule. But I can't figure out where I would find the actual schedules for both EE and reading workshops. Any guidance would be appreciated.
The EE meetings are Mondays at 2:00pm EST and Thursdays at 9:00pm EST. And the reading Workshop for North America is at 2:00pm EST on Saturdays and the Australian one is, I think around 3:00am EST on the same day?

But whoever is hosting will post the Zoom link anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour before the call starts on the respective threads.

The EE meetings are Mondays at 2:00pm EST and Thursdays at 9:00pm EST. And the reading Workshop for North America is at 2:00pm EST on Saturdays and the Australian one is, I think around 3:00am EST on the same day?

But whoever is hosting will post the Zoom link anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour before the call starts on the respective threads.
Awesome! Thanks a lot, @Turgon

Hi Jess! No problem, we understand.

And of course you are welcome to join us whenever you can! :flowers:

There is also another meeting on Monday at 1:00 pm, Mexican time (I give you the Mexican time because I believe it will be easier for you to compare with your own time than giving UTC ;-)), in case that one is better for you.
thanks!, so I'll join this session, todayThursday at 9:00pm EST,

thanks for your understanding :-)

I couldn't attend the last few times either due to work or because of being too tired after work. This evening I am still sorting documents and dusting my room, and I won't be finished by time. Want to finish this task because of having procrastinating with it for some time, and then to be finally done with it.

I am not sure yet if I can attend next week, but if everything goes well I will be there in two weeks. Thus, remaining with you in heart and spirit while catching up on the thread as time allows. Have a good session, everybody! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom