Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

@Ant22 : Your question: "What good did happened during the last week?" stuck in my mind. And I was also a little bit scared that there was no real answer in my head for that. So today I asked the same question in my online-teaching-course - and nobody could answer that question, too.
Now in the evening I was thinking again: "What good thing happened today?" And I decided one good thing that happened today was that I was designing new covers for my old CDs, the other one was helping my teamleader to clear a confusion he had made for next weeks plan and I did all the things I had on my todo-list . . . Just some small bits and pieces but it helps to be focused on more good things.
And it was also good that I decided to watch a Harry Potter movie again . . . :clap::clap::clap:

@Ant22 : Your question: "What good did happened during the last week?" stuck in my mind. And I was also a little bit scared that there was no real answer in my head for that. So today I asked the same question in my online-teaching-course - and nobody could answer that question, too.
Now in the evening I was thinking again: "What good thing happened today?" And I decided one good thing that happened today was that I was designing new covers for my old CDs, the other one was helping my teamleader to clear a confusion he had made for next weeks plan and I did all the things I had on my todo-list . . . Just some small bits and pieces but it helps to be focused on more good things.
And it was also good that I decided to watch a Harry Potter movie again . . . :clap::clap::clap:

This is a really lovely message Naorma :-) The times we are living in are very trying and full of challenges for for sure and it's truly wonderful to have a group of people to discuss the madhouse the world has become with. But it's also useful not to lose sight of "the blessings we have already received" so I'm glad you've found a few positive things that happened to you to share :thup: Clearing out everything on your to-do list impresses me the most as I never seem to be able to get to that point :lol: I hope you will continue to discover more of such little daily blessing throughout your week!

Last edited:
Now in the evening I was thinking again: "What good thing happened today?"

Yes. Let's not look so much for major things having improved.

Asking myself at bed time "what can I be thankful for today?" can be helpful to calm down and feel contentet.

It may be yesterday's EE session, a long phone call with a friend, or having had time to watch our feathered friends at the bird feeder...

Even a seemingly uneventful day may end with the conclusion 'I was feeling quite well today'. :-)

That really sounds like a good EE session you had with questions such as this! It's a beautiful and powerful reminder to refocus and thus being able to keep calm and strong in these times, with the hysteria and madness being ramped up all around us. Like a counter-poison to the mind-poison of this pathological propaganda and decrees, and what it makes of our fellow human beings.

For me it comprises of "simple things" too - like ticking off things on the To-Do list as well, concentrating on my aims step by step, while also consciously doing things that body and spirit like and need. In my case it's going outside and having contact with nature, doing an EE session (;-)), reading the romance novels, looking a nice movie, spending quality time with others, etc.; and - but that needs continual "convincing" - a cold shower (never underestimate its power! :-D). Will also going to sing more again, apart from the crystal song, as it helps stimulating the vagus nerve too.

Being grateful for "little" things that happened to us, or of what we accomplished, is a good way to take as well. It helps to acknowledge of what is good and beautiful around us, of what we are able to pull off even if elites think they can confine & scare us and our spirit with their decrees, enforcements and propaganda, and by the nasty behavior being instilled into our fellow human beings (who have turned full "Nazi").

It's like sending a sign to the Universe, of the future we really want, which makes me think of the realm, "where free will for all reigns supreme", as it is described in the Daily Prayer: "A realm where true knowledge, awareness and light, truth and justice, love and acceptance, are principles which will flourish." And where we can all share the "boundless beauty of Creation", and "where our hearts will find healing." 🌟

PS: And even if those things (we can be grateful for and / or we accomplished) may seem "only little" to us, eventually they pile up, so that we end up with many reasons for gratefulness, and by seeing that we will actually have travelled quite some way in things we accomplished. :wizard:

Thanks for the info. :flowers:
Yes, I reset it some 10 days ago to Defaults and updated it afterwards, was thinking that the issue I was experiencing had something to do with low internal memory and other things (rather old device; that's why I didn't report the issue earlier), but nothing changed WRT to Forum functionalities. Better to 'ditch it', it seems... ;-)
Or a little patience would do. :)

In the same manner they 'disappeared' before summer, without any heads up, Forum mobile functionalities came back online few days ago. Yay!

Dear friends! Sorry, I will miss our meeting today. I got sick a little (ordinary cold and malaise, but quite unpleasant to prevent you from joining you today). Need a couple of days to put yourself in order. I wish you a good meeting and EE!

Dear friends! Sorry, I will miss our meeting today. I got sick a little (ordinary cold and malaise, but quite unpleasant to prevent you from joining you today). Need a couple of days to put yourself in order. I wish you a good meeting and EE!

Hope you get better soon, @AndrewMn! Don't forget your vitamins ;-), and take care!

Hi everyone!

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

Thank you again for making the session possible and for the good talk. Doing EE and doing it together is quite an antidote in these crazy times where the Christmas season is being "swallowed" by the Covid craziness in many places.

Hope you can keep your calm and your heads above the waters! Take care, everybody - and seeing you maybe next week (don't know yet if I can make it next time).

:flowers: :hug2:

Hello! I apologize for the "disappearance" on my part, luckily i / we have had a lot of customer order work and it seems that on Mondays are the ones who deliver orders for necessary materials, unfortunately right at the workshop hours. I am organizing this week to be able to attend next Monday.

Back
Top Bottom