Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I'm sorry I missed the meeting after having started a of solo-session and becoming immersed in it. Same with the post about the crystal praying and singing due to some household stuff afterwards. However, I felt connected with you in mind & spirit and hope you guys had a relaxing session.

I am not able to participate for the next two times due to work, so I wish you good sessions and see you in a few weeks! :-)

This is something I have been carrying with me for a few days and since I try to participate more on the forum this should also be seen as an effort to do this. Very simple: I enjoyed really the way of E (dont know the forum name)s behaviour! You were so much more open and in a way I felt something like being relieved and more joyful. If this is to personal please tell me! But sometimes I have to say what is on my heart. In German there is the saying: Wes des Herz voll ist, geht der Mund über . . . Whose heart is full, the mouth overflows

P.S. That does not mean that I do not enjoy the participation of everyone in these meetings, of course!!!!!

Quick question - is it okay to just hop in to these zoom meetings without having gone through EE once by yourself?

Quick question - is it okay to just hop in to these zoom meetings without having gone through EE once by yourself?
Have you practiced the techniques before? Because the online classes go through the entire program without pause, it's ideal knowing how to. Of course, whoever is leading the class can give a short lesson before starting and you can receive feedback after class too, but going through the EE video where Laura gives lessons on the program would go a long way. If you look at the description of the video, you'll see it's time-stamped and can start at 17:21 where she starts getting into how to perform the techniques (if you haven't already).

I'm sorry, but I am temporarily unable to join the online meeting. For the whole summer we moved from city to village. It is beautiful here, a lot of nature and work. We have small house and there seems to be enough space. But I miss the privacy in the evening. In the room where I have to do EE, two cats are playing🐈🐈. One of them especially loves Laura's voice and does not stick away from me. And I can't take them anywhere. I'd better do EE during the day, when no one is at home, and the cats are sleeping. I will continue EE in our usual mode, but I will only do it during the day, thinking about you. Guys, I wish you all a pleasant sessions Éiriú-Eolas! ♥️ :hug2:

I'm sorry, but I am temporarily unable to join the online meeting. For the whole summer we moved from city to village. It is beautiful here, a lot of nature and work. We have small house and there seems to be enough space. But I miss the privacy in the evening. In the room where I have to do EE, two cats are playing🐈🐈. One of them especially loves Laura's voice and does not stick away from me. And I can't take them anywhere. I'd better do EE during the day, when no one is at home, and the cats are sleeping. I will continue EE in our usual mode, but I will only do it during the day, thinking about you. Guys, I wish you all a pleasant sessions Éiriú-Eolas! ♥️ :hug2:
Have a good time and very good "private" sessions! :hug2:

Thank you, @Korzik18.

It seems like the best way to go given the circumstances. Feel free to join us whenever you can.

Take care and have a great time. :hug2:

Hi Everyone! Unfortunately I won't be able to join you this evening. I'm preparing for a short holiday this week and I'm pressed for time to get everything ready. Not a holiday abroad, our government doesn't mind us going abroad but is threatening us with an expensive hotel quarantine if we don't have a valid vaccine pass when we want to come home, so it's a short trip to the irish coast for some fresh sea air for me. Have a pleasant EE session and I'll see you all next week!

Hi, it's been over a year now since I last participated in one of the EE sessions (I believe the last time was April of last year). I've gotten out of the habit of practicing even pipe breathing consistently but would like to change this and eventually practice the full program more often (I've practiced the full program maybe a handful or more of times). Would it be okay to join the EE sessions or would you recommend practicing more on my own before attending one again?

Back
Top Bottom