Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Serait-il possible d'avoir les codes et numéros de passe pour vous rejoindre lundi prochain... Merci d'avance...

Would it be possible to have the codes and password to join you next Monday? Thank you in advance...

Serait-il possible d'avoir les codes et numéros de passe pour vous rejoindre lundi prochain... Merci d'avance...

Would it be possible to have the codes and password to join you next Monday? Thank you in advance...

We will post all the information 30 minutes before as usual. But if it helps you, here are the link and the meeting ID:

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

----

Nous placerons ici toute l'information 30 minutes avant, comme d'habitude. Mais si cela vous aide, voici le lien et l'identifiant de la réunion :

Voici le lien : Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

ID de la réunion : 953-026-3587

Merci, c'est noté, j'espère à lundi prochain après les prières...

Thank you, it is noted, I hope to see you next Monday after the prayers...

Hi, I also put my name down on the list with the aim of attending tomorrow, the only thing I wasn't sure of was what to put down with the instructor. I always practice EE with Laura's audio file. If this is not enough to participate in the sessions without an instructor, please let me know and I will correct the entry in the list. Otherwise, I look forward to tomorrow, as work shifts often make it impossible for me to attend. :huh:

Hi, I also put my name down on the list with the aim of attending tomorrow, the only thing I wasn't sure of was what to put down with the instructor. I always practice EE with Laura's audio file. If this is not enough to participate in the sessions without an instructor, please let me know and I will correct the entry in the list. Otherwise, I look forward to tomorrow, as work shifts often make it impossible for me to attend. :huh:

Hello Mililea, you are welcome to join us! No need to put anything else there in the instructor column.

See you there!

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: ...smoking know the cigarette after :lol: ... thank you for this experience :love: @PERLOU you´ve gone too early, but it was nice to hear you. And it's really fascinating, although you are (yet) strangers, you feel like you know each other. I´m glad that I took all my courage today and joined this meeting :hug2:

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: ...smoking know the cigarette after :lol: ... thank you for this experience :love: @PERLOU you´ve gone too early, but it was nice to hear you. And it's really fascinating, although you are (yet) strangers, you feel like you know each other. I´m glad that I took all my courage today and joined this meeting :hug2:
Great you could join us Mililea! Glad you got to smoke eventually:-) You didn't just have the courage to join in the EE session but also to volunteer to sing on the live mic:clap: and sing very well! So well done you!

The EE-session yesterday was very good for me, too. I always find it interesting that my reactions differ with each session. Yesterday it was the 3step breathing that was shaking my body in a very good and helpful way, like getting rid of something, the warriors breath gave me a lot of energy and the baha-part was also very easy for me this time. Sometimes I only wait till its over, especially when it comes to the quick breathing part, but this time I could follow very easily! Thank you so much for this opportunity! And it is of course always good to see you all! 🥰 🥰 🥰!!! See you next monday!!!

J'ai été très heureuse de vous avoir vu tous hier, j'étais trop fatiguée pour rester d'autant plus que je ne comprends rien à l'Anglais...
Merci pour la séance qui fait toujours un bien fou...

I was very happy to have seen you all yesterday, I was too tired to stay, especially since I don't understand anything in English...
Thank you for the session which always does a lot of good...

Back
Top Bottom