Éiriú Eolas in the Netherlands

Hi cope, having searched for spaces, this place seems to be the most feasible: _http://www.myzendo.nl/p/route-en-contact.html
It is in the Hague, however, so I hope that is no problem for you. It is easy accessible and is close to station Holland Spoor and Den Haag Centraal.

Which date would fit you (or others who would like to join) best? (The time would probably be around the afternoon or evening): Thursday 26 March, Wednesday 1 April, or Sunday 19 April.

hi Oxajil, how happy you make me!
I'm planning to take a carfull with me;
The first date is not easy, second is better,
Third is best for us.

cope said:
Third is best for us.

Great! :cool2: I'll let you know about the official date and time very soon, I'll try to have it scheduled on the third date.

Oxajil said:
cope said:
Third is best for us.

Great! :cool2: I'll let you know about the official date and time very soon, I'll try to have it scheduled on the third date.

I managed to get it on the third date: Sunday 19 April, 18:00 PM :)

Thank you oxajil,
for giving the opportunity
There are five interested, and, hopefully,
that will get the ball rolling, sure it will
benefit more people soon.

cope said:
Thank you oxajil,
for giving the opportunity
There are five interested, and, hopefully,
that will get the ball rolling, sure it will
benefit more people soon.

Thank you as well, and for bringing people along! I'll bring at least one or two people with me. Looking forward to it!

Hi cope,

Just a reminder for the class on coming Sunday at 18:00! There should be enough space for you to park. I'd recommend wearing comfortable clothes. Thought I'd also mention that there's no fee for the class, but if you can afford it, any donation amount is welcome. :)

Could you please send an e-mail to bahar@eiriu-eolas.org so that I can send you my contact info, in case it will be needed?

Tot dan!

Thanks Mariama!

It was great meeting you and your friends, cope, thank you for coming to the class!! Hopefully, the class was helpful for you all!

I'll let you know when I'll be able to come to Amsterdam and give an EE class there, I hope that meanwhile you all will keep practicing EE regularly :)

And, a big thanks to all of you for your kind donations! I hope you and your friends have arrived home safely by now!

Well thanks to you and bo who pulled it off! When advertising, some people found it quite out of character for me to do exercises.. which it is. My hope is that a kernel of practice can be started, and make it easier for me to keep at it, and spread EE to those who do or will need it. Tonight was the best start i could have hoped for, so thanks!

cope said:
Well thanks to you and bo who pulled it off! When advertising, some people found it quite out of character for me to do exercises.. which it is. My hope is that a kernel of practice can be started, and make it easier for me to keep at it, and spread EE to those who do or will need it. Tonight was the best start i could have hoped for, so thanks!

I'm happy to hear that! If you ever come across certain difficulties or have questions, feel free to ask them at any time.
And yes a big thanks to Bo for being there for support, making sure everyone is comfortable and warm, and making sure the right tracks were played! :)

Thanks Oxajil for the session, the place looked really nice as well!

cope said:

It was awesome meeting you cope and your group! Lovely people! :cool2:

Sounds good, I am glad that it was such a success. :thup:
Things are moving in The Netherlands. :)

For Dutch/Flemish members who would like to join an EE class (apologies for the short notice!):

With thanks to cope, on Sunday 22 May there will be an EE class at 14:00-16:00 and 16:00-18:00. The location is: Hornweg 6, langs het Noordzeekanaal, in Amsterdam.

See also: https://adm.amsterdam/event/adm-workshop-weekend

Let me know if you need more info on how to get there or if you have any other questions. :)

Back
Top Bottom