Éiriú Eolas in the Netherlands

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone,

I would like to note that there will be an EE class in the Netherlands on the 19th of January (saturday) in Naaldwijk :) :

online_flyer.jpg

3D Student said:
Aiming said:
Turgon said:
SeekinTruth said:
Eric said:
Excelent, good luck with the class

I'll second that. :) By the way, another nice looking EE poster.

Indeed! Good luck, Oxajil. :)

Best of luck with your classes, Oxajil! :)

+1. Good luck with your classes Oxajil. :)

Best of luck with the classes! Awesome to see EE getting out there further! :)

whitecoast said:
3D Student said:
Aiming said:
Turgon said:
SeekinTruth said:
Eric said:
Excelent, good luck with the class

I'll second that. :) By the way, another nice looking EE poster.

Indeed! Good luck, Oxajil. :)

Best of luck with your classes, Oxajil! :)

+1. Good luck with your classes Oxajil. :)

Best of luck with the classes! Awesome to see EE getting out there further! :)

Good luck and enjoy the class, Oxajil. :)

Oxajil said:
Hello everyone,

I would like to note that there will be an EE class in the Netherlands on the 19th of January (saturday) in Naaldwijk :) :

online_flyer.jpg

Great Oxajil! And as Ailén would write: Go, Go, Go :D!

"Expect nothing and appreciate everything." ;)

Gawan said:
Oxajil said:
Hello everyone,

online_flyer.jpg

Great Oxajil! And as Ailén would write: Go, Go, Go :D!

"Expect nothing and appreciate everything." ;)

:rockon:

So, how did it go? Well enough to do again? I would like to attend and possibly drag some friends along, given some advance notice.

cope said:
So, how did it go? Well enough to do again? I would like to attend and possibly drag some friends along, given some advance notice.

It didn't go as well as I had hoped :) But I've had several more classes for a specific group of women which were quite succesful. I'd gladly organize a class for you and your friends, and I could possibly invite more people to join. If you could give me (or PM me) dates and times that would suit you best for the month March, and which city you'd prefer (Amsterdam or the Hague), I'll rent a space for the class, and we'll make it happen! And if there are any other Dutch members here who would like to join an EE class, feel free to say so at any time!

:thup:

cope said:
March sounds good. if in am*dam i could arrange a yurd & spot

No worries about the space. I think a room at a yoga center or something will be good, as they usually have blankets and yoga mats, which is handy! I'm glad March sounds good, I'll let you know in this thread about possible dates and times probably next month/early March.

Back
Top Bottom