Éiriú Eolas in the Netherlands

It was great meeting you again cope and the five other participants. I noticed most of them seemed to get the hang of pipe breathing quite well, even though at least one of them had some difficulty with belly breathing, it's not easy since we got used to breathing the wrong way! I hope she'll continue practising with a book on her belly. I was happy to see they enjoyed the class, and to see some of them take notes of the program afterwards so they can look it up once they're at home. The guy who showed up in our tent and started to film us said he was making a documentary about Amsterdam and its activities, yes? Maybe once he publishes it, EE can have more publicity that way!

Thank you for providing your Mongolian tent for the class. Hope you all had a good dinner afterwards.

Similar to last year and with thanks to cope, on Saturday May 6th, 2017, there will be an EE class from around 14:00-16:00 and 16:00-17:30. The location is: Hornweg 6, langs het Noordzeekanaal, in Amsterdam.

See also: https://adm.amsterdam/event/adm-workshopweekend

Let me know if you need more info on how to get there or if you have any other questions. :)

Just a note to thank you once more cope for setting it up and providing your Mongolian tent for the class. We had a bit of luck with the weather being nice yesterday as it has been raining on and off several days before. And it was great to see we had nine people in total attending this time! One of the young students who were attending was a little ill, but she said that even though she had a little difficulty breathing all the way, she felt very relaxed at the end of it, and zoned out and slept through most of the meditation. She said she came in feeling a bit skeptic, and she didn't expect it to have such a calming effect, so that was great to hear! :)

Thanks again, and also for showing me your vegetable garden, and the work you did and that was done on your living place, as well introducing me to your beautiful chickens!

Oxajil said:
Just a note to thank you once more cope for setting it up and providing your Mongolian tent for the class. We had a bit of luck with the weather being nice yesterday as it has been raining on and off several days before. And it was great to see we had nine people in total attending this time! One of the young students who were attending was a little ill, but she said that even though she had a little difficulty breathing all the way, she felt very relaxed at the end of it, and zoned out and slept through most of the meditation. She said she came in feeling a bit skeptic, and she didn't expect it to have such a calming effect, so that was great to hear! :)

Thanks again, and also for showing me your vegetable garden, and the work you did and that was done on your living place, as well introducing me to your beautiful chickens!

Good job guys! Glad to hear it went well.

Great job Oxajil and cope!! Sounds like a successful event. :thup:

Thanks Oxajil for coming and maybe starting a future breating-group. I will ask the old girls how they liked it, if they see a future for EE locally. The very young ones maybe will show up more often in our 20y old community, i was very impressed how positive and open some of the youth of today are. You would not notice for all the trees, but i think the spot is the most polluted spot nationwide, boxed in by heavy industry, illuminated by radar, under siege of law.. Nobody here can imagine being happy back in society though. By balancing the 125p group, together, not rules or money, but unity first, we show we can thrive, and grow organically, a great unexpected lesson.

Thank you Joe and Beau!

cope said:
Thanks Oxajil for coming and maybe starting a future breating-group. I will ask the old girls how they liked it, if they see a future for EE locally.

Ok, sounds good! Keep me updated when you can.

cope said:
The very young ones maybe will show up more often in our 20y old community, i was very impressed how positive and open some of the youth of today are. You would not notice for all the trees, but i think the spot is the most polluted spot nationwide, boxed in by heavy industry, illuminated by radar, under siege of law.. Nobody here can imagine being happy back in society though. By balancing the 125p group, together, not rules or money, but unity first, we show we can thrive, and grow organically, a great unexpected lesson.

Yeah, I was also impressed by the young attendees, it was great to know that they were open-minded and willing to try this out. And the community you're in is indeed a good example that people can thrive by working together and growing their own food, sharing skills, etc. I didn't even know it existed until last year, it's quite an interesting place.

Great to hear how it all went. :clap:

cope said:
Thanks Oxajil for coming and maybe starting a future breating-group. I will ask the old girls how they liked it, if they see a future for EE locally. The very young ones maybe will show up more often in our 20y old community, i was very impressed how positive and open some of the youth of today are. You would not notice for all the trees, but i think the spot is the most polluted spot nationwide, boxed in by heavy industry, illuminated by radar, under siege of law.. Nobody here can imagine being happy back in society though. By balancing the 125p group, together, not rules or money, but unity first, we show we can thrive, and grow organically, a great unexpected lesson.

I am surprised to hear that communities like that exist in the Netherlands. Good to hear that you are ahead of the curve cope. Because self sustaining communities and the social bonding that is created through seems to be our only hope for when societies collapses? Which is going to happen in one way or another anyhow.

Oh, and btw, you probably already know, but if you look at certain European pollution maps, toxics, wifi etc. The Netherlands glows up like a Christmas tree. Especially de randstad. :( It's indeed really bad!

Well, do not believe the map, it's much worse..
Really mustn't breathe sometimes.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom