Éiriú Eolas in Spain

Yeah, I will like to do more promo because after September the weather will be unsustainable to host another event in Moncayo. This will be a unique event and who knows if we will have the chance to repeat it. I'll wait for after the weekend when people usually check their apps, fb, etc.

:flowers:

Next events... November 15th, 2014. Spiritual or physical presence are welcomed ;)

Dieta_web.jpg

EE_web.jpg

Just wanted to congratulate you on another upcoming EE event Gaby. :D :bacon: i hope that the peeps of Zaragoza realise how lucky they are! And since the place is named after Caesar (right?); may the day be blessed! :flowers:

itellsya said:
Just wanted to congratulate you on another upcoming EE event Gaby. :D :bacon: i hope that the peeps of Zaragoza realise how lucky they are! And since the place is named after Caesar (right?); may the day be blessed! :flowers:

Same here. Good luck, Gaby.

SeekinTruth said:
itellsya said:

Same here. Good luck, Gaby.

Thank you :flowers:

These events are a lot of fun and interesting, people make it so. If one or two people can attend and/or ask for these activities, then for me it is worth making the trip :)

Zaragoza used to be Caesar Augustus. At least it has Caesar's name on it ;)

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaragoza

The city was called by the ancient Romans Caesar Augusta, from which the present name derives, perhaps influenced by the Arabic: سرقسطة‎ (Saraqusta), name of the city during the Islamic Period (714-1118). The Iberian town that predated the Roman city was called Salduie.[4]

Gaby said:
Next events... November 15th, 2014. Spiritual or physical presence are welcomed ;)

Good luck, Gaby! Will make sure to be "present". :) :flowers:

We wrap up the Zaragoza events of this month with a special encounter: Éiriú Eolas and my favorite ethnic musical band, Re-sonando. As always, spiritual or physical presence is most welcomed. Don't miss this Zaragoza opportunity if you live nearby ;)

eegabsdieta_resonando.jpg

eegabsnewres.jpg

file.php

Éiriú Eolas in Spain

The poster for the next Éiriú Eolas activity in Spain. It is already all booked up. :thup: If more people sign up in the next week or so, we'll make another activity very shortly. No one should be left without Éiriú Eolas!!

Gaby-Teurel.jpg

Just a note that the next EE class in Spain will take place on May 29th (6-9pm) in the Aragonese province of Teruel. If any member is in the area, you'll be most welcomed. Confirming ASAP is preferable as these classes are highly popular!

email format.jpg

Just a note that the next EE class in Spain will take place on May 29th (6-9pm) in the Aragonese province of Teruel.

It was refreshing to realize how helpful EE was for the community after a 2 years hiatus. The last EE class prior to this one was in the Spanish city of Lleida back in June 2016.

I was surprised how easy this class flowed. People had a very positive experience. A woman released tension through tears in a non-traumatized way, and we were all very happy after the class.

I hope to continue regular classes for this last group once per month, and we all look forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom