Eiriu Eolas in Perth Western Australia???

Damian

Padawan Learner
Would anyone happen to know if there is a Eiriu Eolas program in Perth Western Australia?

Hi Damian, unfortunately there is no such class in Western Australia. But if it helps you continue to post in the Éiriú Eolas topic as you did already and ask anything what is not clear or where you feel unsure. I hope this helps a bit.

Gawan said:
Hi Damian, unfortunately there is no such class in Western Australia. But if it helps you continue to post in the Éiriú Eolas topic as you did already and ask anything what is not clear or where you feel unsure. I hope this helps a bit.

I, like most people, have questions arise all the time. It would be nice to actually physically meet someone from our group/forum.
Just out of curiosity, how many people in my state are doing the EE program?

Damian said:
Gawan said:

I, like most people, have questions arise all the time. It would be nice to actually physically meet someone from our group/forum.

There's a few of us. Three or four perhaps.

JP said:
Damian said:
Gawan said:

Wow!! Is that all? What a shame.

Damian said:
JP said:
Damian said:
Gawan said:

So perhaps it is time to spread the word about EE in your area? :)

Unfortunately, a lot of us are in the situation not to have EE classes near them. This is why we have both the EE thread on the forum, as well as a separate EE forum , so people from all over the world have a platform to ask their questions and get clarification on things they are unsure about.

So, just ask away, Damian - besides it helping yourself it might be of help to others with similar questions.

Aiming said:
Damian said:
JP said:
Damian said:
Gawan said:

So perhaps it is time to spread the word about EE in your area? :)

Unfortunately, a lot of us are in the situation not to have EE classes near them. This is why we have both the EE thread on the forum, as well as a separate EE forum , so people from all over the world have a platform to ask their questions and get clarification on things they are unsure about.

So, just ask away, Damian - besides it helping yourself it might be of help to others with similar questions.

Well I guess the first thing I would like to know is how do I do the whole program without listening to Laura?
Don't get me wrong I love her voice but whenever I try to do it on my own I forget the count and end up not succeeding at all!!
So I have become very reliant on her guidance no matter how many times I listen to it - without her I am lost!!!
When I first started doing the EE program I noticed a lot of physical things going on in my body - especially tingling sensations down both arms and legs now I am not noticing anything so I am wondering whether I am doing it wrong or maybe I am just getting used to it.
I would love to spread the EE program around in my area but I am not a qualified teacher to do so - I have introduced the DVD to a few family members and friends but their interest has been somewhat lacking.
I have also tried to introduce Laura's books and have not had much luck in that area as well!!!
Any hints to help me get other's interested in my area would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Damian said:
Well I guess the first thing I would like to know is how do I do the whole program without listening to Laura?

Hi Damian, is there a particular reason why you would like to do the whole program on your own? :)
You could do the three stage breathing or pipe breaths on your own, and you could do the meditation part on your own if you want. But it might be a bit tricky to for example do the Beatha part. And there is the extra benefit by doing it with Laura guiding you through.

Damian said:
When I first started doing the EE program I noticed a lot of physical things going on in my body - especially tingling sensations down both arms and legs now I am not noticing anything so I am wondering whether I am doing it wrong or maybe I am just getting used to it.

The tingling sensations is not unusual, it may have been related to the mildly fast breathing cycles during the Beatha part. If you do that part more relaxed, without putting too much tension in your breathing, you may not feel any tingling. So perhaps yes, you got used to it, and are doing it more relaxed. Personally I still feel some tingling when I do it (not as much as before though). But either you feel it or not doesn't mean you're doing it wrong or anything. No worries!

Damian said:
I would love to spread the EE program around in my area but I am not a qualified teacher to do so - I have introduced the DVD to a few family members and friends but their interest has been somewhat lacking.
I have also tried to introduce Laura's books and have not had much luck in that area as well!!!
Any hints to help me get other's interested in my area would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

If you're interested in spreading the word of the program, you can think about putting flyers in supermarkets or any place that would allow flyers to be put. Hope this helps Damian.

Damian said:
Would anyone happen to know if there is a Eiriu Eolas program in Perth Western Australia?

My Google search of any EE classes in Perth brought me here. Now I know the situation. I've got no experience whatsoever but willing to try.

Hi Ramcheg,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Back
Top Bottom