Éiriú Eolas in Leicester

Ollie

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
For those in the UK, or even further afield, you may like to attend these Éiriú Eolas classes in Leicester for the first time, or even weekly.

Take this opportunity for you to stop for a couple of hours, to relax and take time for yourself, to become more aware of yourself.

http://eiriu-eolas.org/2011/05/27/weekly-eiriu-eolas-classes-in-leicester-uk/

When: every Tuesday, 10.00 – 12.00am, and 2.00 – 4.00pm.

Location: the Friend’s Meeting House, 16 Queen’s Road Leicester, LE2 1WP

Places limited, reservations apply, contact: oliver@eiriu-eolas.org

Includes breathing instruction, meditation, and a full Éiriú Eolas session to relax, regenerate and rejuvenate your mind, body and emotions.

You’re welcome to attend in the company of others, in a warm and friendly environment.

Yes, it is a great opportunity for people (forum members) to get together to do a group EE session, instead of doing it all alone. From my own experience, I can vouch for the limbic resonance of doing EE in a group, it really does enhance the experience. It's just like playing as a group in an orchestra, you get better by practicing on a consistent basis together. :)

Also, getting together this way provides an opportunity to talk, to share experiences, in general, and in particular EE with both experienced and new users of EE. Giving and receiving as a two way street. :)

Trevrizent said:
Yes, it is a great opportunity for people (forum members) to get together to do a group EE session, instead of doing it all alone. From my own experience, I can vouch for the limbic resonance of doing EE in a group, it really does enhance the experience. It's just like playing as a group in an orchestra, you get better by practicing on a consistent basis together. :)

Also, getting together this way provides an opportunity to talk, to share experiences, in general, and in particular EE with both experienced and new users of EE. Giving and receiving as a two way street. :)
I agree.

With Leicester being fairly central, it's relatively easy to get there. In fact, one person is coming up from the South-East next week, and another person is travelling down from the North-West of England the following week. :)

Edit:got my East's and West's mixed up!

Hi Trevrizent

Will these be ongoing for a while?

Seeing as I shall be in UK during September I would like to participate in a session (I have to travel from the North East) maybe even bring along a sister or two if possible.

Lindenlea said:
Hi Trevrizent

Will these be ongoing for a while?

Seeing as I shall be in UK during September I would like to participate in a session (I have to travel from the North East) maybe even bring along a sister or two if possible.

It will be great to see you and your sisters, the room is currently booked through until the end of August, for every Tuesday during the day.

Let me know when you plan to come.

Update:

Due to demand for an evening class, an extra weekly session is now available.

When: every Monday, 7.00 – 9.00pm. (allow extra time for chat, and gluten/dairy-free goodies afterwards)

Watch for more updates, as the day may change due to preferences of those attending - to build a community of users.

July update:

Working around demand and preferences, classes are now as follows:

When: every Tuesday, 2.00pm – 4.00pm (allow time afterwards for tea, chat, share experiences, and gluten/dairy-free goodies).

every Thursday evening, 7.00pm - 9.00pm (allow time afterwards for tea, chat, share experiences, and gluten/dairy-free goodies).

Includes breathing instruction, meditation, and a full Éiriú Eolas session to relax, regenerate and rejuvenate your mind, body and emotions.

You’re welcome to attend in the company of others, for both new and experienced users, in a warm and friendly environment. Take this opportunity 'for you' to stop for a couple of hours, to relax and take time for yourself, to become more aware of yourself.

When I read that you were starting classes on Thursday evening I was really happy as I'm working on Tuesdays all day. However, I just checked the trains from London and found that the average price for a one way 1h7m journey to Leicester comes to £70! There are a few for £53, but even though it is very expensive. For a return it is £129! I really don't understand how a 1h journey can reach these prices....I regularly travel by train, sometimes for longer and it doesn't get any near £70. What a pity.....
Anyway, I'll have a look at coaches and buses, although I tend not to like that possibility as much because the journey might take much longer.

Really great to hear that your classes are taking off Trevrizent!

These classes are temporarily suspended whilst a family matter is attended to, I'll post back when classes are resumed.

Normal service is resuming in the New Year. :) Starting on Tuesday 10th January, and Thursday 12th January.

When: every Tuesday, 2.00pm – 4.00pm (allow time afterwards for tea, chat, share experiences, and gluten/dairy-free goodies).

every Thursday evening, 7.00pm - 9.00pm (allow time afterwards for tea, chat, share experiences, and gluten/dairy-free goodies).

You’re welcome to attend in the company of others, for both new and experienced users, in a warm and friendly environment. Take this opportunity 'for you' to stop for a couple of hours, to relax and take time for yourself, to become more aware of yourself.

The 'winter term' will end on Tuesday 13th March and Thursday 15th March, before resuming after an Easter break.

Back
Top Bottom