Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I had some kind of knot in my stomach, it was sticking out that I can see it.
I say stomach because it was below the rib cage and slightly left side.
Some times I press it and it was ok for few minutes but visible again. I didn’t have any pain though, it was like that for few months.
And one day I was doing three stage breathing exercises like I do every afternoon, then all of sudden I felt pain and sound like something was broken in the same area. And after that, the thing disappeared. I wonder what was that?

I had some kind of knot in my stomach, it was sticking out that I can see it.
I say stomach because it was below the rib cage and slightly left side.
Some times I press it and it was ok for few minutes but visible again. I didn’t have any pain though, it was like that for few months.
And one day I was doing three stage breathing exercises like I do every afternoon, then all of sudden I felt pain and sound like something was broken in the same area. And after that, the thing disappeared. I wonder what was that?
You might want to describe it to a doctor during your next visit, to make sure it is not a hernia.

Re-reading the wave, on chapter 2 about multidimensional essences of ourselves there is an hypnosis session which led to a C's session about fusion with "alternate realities" and us as predators eating human babies. Moreover there is this gathering of essences of soul on the earth, from a long time now, which from we might get "knots in stomach" but since I experienced fear of being eaten and some kind of "fusion" with part of me and several inner images of thermonuclear explosion, it might be good to re-read it, it is maybe related to what Eiriu-Eolas is leading us through :
10/12/1994 (I was a 3 years old at this time...)

"Q : (L) Donc, dans une certaine réalité alternative, Ruth est une mante religieuse qui mange des petits
enfants ?
R : Et vous aussi. Et tous les autres."
"Q : (L) So, in a specific alternative reality, Ruth is a mantis who's eating little children ?
R : And you too. And everyone else."

"Q : (L) Et comment cela sera-t-il influencé par le passage de frontière de monde ?
R : Fusion."
"Q : (L) And how's that will be influenced by the crossing realm borders ?
R : Fusion"

"Q : (L) Est-ce que nous devons faire un certain
travail, comme de l’hypnose, pour faire sortir ces aspects
de nous-mêmes et nous en occuper peu à peu ?
R : Se passera involontairement. Sera comme une
explosion thermonucléaire."
"Q : (L) Do we have to do a certain work, like hypnosis, for sorting out these aspects of ourselves and take care of it step by step ?
R : This will happen involuntarily. This will be like a thermonuclear explosion.

(I kept the french text for note that I am translating here).

So maybe this is what happen now in the mist of chaos on this earth, it's quite interesting indeed, even if especially terrifying from a human 3D perspective.

I switched to EFT for slowing down the process and release emotional outburst and "predator essences" bit by bit, because this is quite overwhelming for my body. Maybe it's a bad idea I don't know, I feel more in control and in confort to tap this. Laura also said developmental trauma was too much for the body to take by the Beatha breathing and that NO was more appropriate to induce change slowly and protecting the frequency that we try to put here.

Take care everyone.

It all depends on the individual. Beatha breathing is indeed something powerful and my brother feels very tired for several days after doing it whereas I can do it several times a week. You just have to do what you feel it's good for you at your own pace.

Anyway, I came to give my feedback about the recent beatha sessions I have done.

I have been unregular for some times and I decided to come back to the program on a more regular basis especially to the beatha part if I lack time, as recommended. For information, I try to do the prayer of the soul each time before sleeping.

Last year, I tried to do several beatha sessions in a week to push forward and got interesting results that I posted here. Then, I slowed down and worked on the results.

Last week I did it 3 days in a row, each time before doing the prayer and sleeping. The 1rst night was a bit difficult since I spent several weeks without having done it, the 2nd times were better, almost "normal", and the 3rd night was nice.
After the last time, I woke up normally but when I put my left knee on the ground to do some stuff, it suddenly hurt like hell. I didn't understand why, but I'm still sure that I didn't get hurt in any way the day before. I took a look at my knee and they were some red marks and a small bump on my kneecap. To have this kind of injury I should have remembered an accident, a fall, or whatever, it even hurt while I was sitting or laying in my bed... completely weird... Today, it's far better, nothing anymore except my wandering about it.

The 5th night, I went to bed with only the prayer of the soul and I woke up 2 times during the night, totally wet in my bed. I mean, it was like when you get/got fever and that you are wet. In this case, you know that it's not the temperature in your room because if you pull off the sheets, you're too cold.
But I didn't feel bad, and I wasn't cold as long as I stayed under the sheets. I just woke up thinking "I'm wet... let's pull off a bit the sheets, hell no I'm too cold, ok let's stay this way and sleep" and a few secs later I came back to Morpheus arms. It happened a 2nd time on the same night (as far as I can remember).
In the morning, I woke up normally, dry, asking myself if I had a fever. But when you have a fever, sensations are different. You feel bad and you are cold which wasn't the case here.

The 6th night, I meditated focusing on my intention to progress towards the light/knowledge before doing the prayer and sleeping. While I was almost asleep, I clearly heard someone knocking on a door but I know it was not "real" and just in my mind. 1rst time I experienced that. I thought "who's there?", no answer or any sign. Yeah, sometimes, it's easy to think that we might be crazy ^^

Anyway, that's it, I just wanted to share this experience with you. Of course, don't hesitate to share your opinion or your own experience if something similar already happened to you.

I switched to EFT for slowing down the process and release emotional outburst and "predator essences" bit by bit, because this is quite overwhelming for my body. Maybe it's a bad idea I don't know, I feel more in control and in confort to tap this. Laura also said developmental trauma was too much for the body to take by the Beatha breathing and that NO was more appropriate to induce change slowly and protecting the frequency that we try to put here.

Hi Nico, I see that you already received good advice. I just wanted to say that you can do the breathing exercises that feel more comfortable to you, instead of doing the full program. You can practice just the pipe-breathing and the meditation, for example, or even just the meditation, for some time. You can also just give yourself a few minutes a day to practice belly breathing, just breathing deeply at your own pace and paying attention to your breathing. This can be very helpful by itself and can help you relax and release tensions in a gentler way.

NeurOptimal is certainly a good idea because it helps regulate the nervous system and organize it better. This can help a lot and give you some resilience to be able to do the full program one day without it being overwhelming.

Take care and keep us posted!

Hi,
Little feedback since my last post. I did another beatha session yesterday evening before sleeping and once again I woke up during the night. I was wet again and didn't feel hot or having a fever.
I think that this program might increase my température...

I have been doing E.E. consistently over recent weeks which is good for me. I generally find that I have quite a lot of resistance to doing it which I put down to not wanting to bring up repressed thoughts and emotions. I have found that it has really helped me, however, and it has been worth the effort in overcoming my resistance. I have felt calmer which is welcome as the current world situation has made me very angry. I do find, however, that my emotions are very sensitised right now. It takes almost nothing for me to respond to something with intense feelings of anger or sadness but so far I have been able to work my way through those without them becoming entrenched. I have dropped the 'ba-ha' part of my routine though as I was finding it all too much. I also have the odd 'day off' when I find like I just can't handle it.

I have noticed that I have a feeling of there being a 'lump' in my chest, slightly left of centre. I was wondering earlier what it was, whether it was a virus (although I don't have any symptoms) or something to do with asthma or hayfever. Without consciously deciding to do so I 'felt' the lump with my awareness and thought to myself something like: "What's this about?" I was then hit with profound sadness and a desire to weep. Well, that's that answered then! I have been feeling 'blue' recently so I like to think that my consistent E.E. practise has been gradually chipping away at this 'lump' in my chest. I think that that is a reasonable conclusion to come to.

A curious thing too: I recently have had a strong urge to take up pipe smoking. This came after several days of great E.E. sessions where I felt totally engaged in it. It felt like my higher self was trying to give me some advice but that might just be my rationalisation. Now, this came as quite a surprise to me as I have always been firmly anti-smoking; not in the sense of other people smoking (what they do with their life is their business) but in the sense of me being around it as the smoke really does not agree with me. I had thought idly that I might take up pipe smoking when I was elderly as the idea of doing something that would now be regarded as eccentric amused me. I am only 54 though so that would still be a couple of decades away (if I get there!). Whilst the benefits of smoking to make one less likely to be a snack of 4D STS appealed as did the anti-viral element (I have already had C-19, I believe, but the C's say that there's something worse on the way within the next couple of years so this would be a good time to take up smoking!) but I was still in no rush to start smoking. So, as you can see, this has come as quite a bombshell. After a couple of weeks of pondering it, however, I have bought a pipe 'starter kit'. I am yet to have my first smoke; there seems to be a bit of a mental and emotional hurdle for me to overcome but I am really interested to see how I react to it. Hopefully, I am genetically congruent with smoking unlike Ark, bless him.

I have been doing E.E. consistently over recent weeks which is good for me. I generally find that I have quite a lot of resistance to doing it which I put down to not wanting to bring up repressed thoughts and emotions. I have found that it has really helped me, however, and it has been worth the effort in overcoming my resistance. I have felt calmer which is welcome as the current world situation has made me very angry. I do find, however, that my emotions are very sensitised right now. It takes almost nothing for me to respond to something with intense feelings of anger or sadness but so far I have been able to work my way through those without them becoming entrenched. I have dropped the 'ba-ha' part of my routine though as I was finding it all too much. I also have the odd 'day off' when I find like I just can't handle it.

I have noticed that I have a feeling of there being a 'lump' in my chest, slightly left of centre. I was wondering earlier what it was, whether it was a virus (although I don't have any symptoms) or something to do with asthma or hayfever. Without consciously deciding to do so I 'felt' the lump with my awareness and thought to myself something like: "What's this about?" I was then hit with profound sadness and a desire to weep. Well, that's that answered then! I have been feeling 'blue' recently so I like to think that my consistent E.E. practise has been gradually chipping away at this 'lump' in my chest. I think that that is a reasonable conclusion to come to.

A curious thing too: I recently have had a strong urge to take up pipe smoking. This came after several days of great E.E. sessions where I felt totally engaged in it. It felt like my higher self was trying to give me some advice but that might just be my rationalisation. Now, this came as quite a surprise to me as I have always been firmly anti-smoking; not in the sense of other people smoking (what they do with their life is their business) but in the sense of me being around it as the smoke really does not agree with me. I had thought idly that I might take up pipe smoking when I was elderly as the idea of doing something that would now be regarded as eccentric amused me. I am only 54 though so that would still be a couple of decades away (if I get there!). Whilst the benefits of smoking to make one less likely to be a snack of 4D STS appealed as did the anti-viral element (I have already had C-19, I believe, but the C's say that there's something worse on the way within the next couple of years so this would be a good time to take up smoking!) but I was still in no rush to start smoking. So, as you can see, this has come as quite a bombshell. After a couple of weeks of pondering it, however, I have bought a pipe 'starter kit'. I am yet to have my first smoke; there seems to be a bit of a mental and emotional hurdle for me to overcome but I am really interested to see how I react to it. Hopefully, I am genetically congruent with smoking unlike Ark, bless him.

Considering the current situation around the world, I bet that in turn of 2020 and 2021, people will start to feel the first serious effects of lockdowns (i.a. the food shortages). C's said that, as some members concluded in the other place of the forum, coronavirus is a certain suggestion that these "cosmic" virus/viruses are here (connecting smoking, lungs, and corona).

So if we assume that viruses are here and as C's said that food shortages are doors to such events like the plagues, then we can expect that in the one year from one, very likely, we will observe the real pandemic in some places on the world, probably from places with bad conditions. Still, in a short time, it can arrive at so-called "civilized" countries.

If you come to the preparation, here, C's said that spiritual and physical preparation is needed. For the spiritual, we work from the first time of our conscious life, and such events that will have a place, will "check" our spiritual preparation in many ways. If it comes to physical preparation then I think that It depends on the person, we may not care about every supplement or some daily and not daily activity we do which have to improve our health, but we can focus on the most important things for our health.

And everyone should know to his/her the main factors which make him healthy/unhealthy, what effects the most when is present or is absent in our diet or daily "rituals." I noticed that form important is pork and iodin, for instance. I think for many reasons, one of those is my blood.

By the way. If it comes to the Eiriu-Eolas - I noticed a few things. First, this is the confirmation that you do not need a long therapy while that you back to your past with your therapist, etc. More important is to improve your actual state. The coming back to the past in thoughts or emotions is ruled by some inner conflict or programming possible to break by the present acts.

The key is the Positive Dissociation. When doing Ba-Ha breathing the key is the positive dissociation. I can have two kinds of experience, with positive and negative dissociation when I do Ba-Ha breathing. Negative is when I dissociate on my thoughts. I rip-off from the situation I am - from meditating and ruminate various unnecessary things in my head.

The fruitful experience is when I rip-off from unnecessary emotions and thoughts, and focus and going deep into the record, Laura's voice and breath I rip-off from part of myself, but on what I dissociate aren't automatic thoughts, but breathing, Laura's voice in the record, the meaning of the word Life - this is positive dissociation. When I go deeper into Ba-Ha breathing this influence my inner state and stops emotional/thought programs from the lower part of myself.

I know it is not recommended to do Reiki and Eiriu Eolas, but has anyone experienced putting Reiki symbols near or under one's self while practicing Eiriu Eolas?

Where did you read that?

I read here: Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ
Chapter 4
4. Notes
(...)
The Cs did not suggest using Reiki with the breathing/meditation, or anything else. So please, for now, all of you just follow the program as it is.

And what do you mean by doing Reiki and EE?

I just thought supraliminal communication with the C's was improved by putting Reiki symbols under the board. My theory is that you can improve the circulation/transfer of energy if you use certain Reiki symbols when doing EE. But it's just a theory.

Has anyone done POTS meditation with their crystal(s) from the crystal connection project?

Some people wear their crystals so they would have it on while doing POTS - have you noticed anything about the experience, whether it's more relaxation or different emotions? It came to mind when I was doing the evening reading with the crystals, as I don't wear them, I have them in my bag or pocket so they are not on me when I'm doing EE. I used the search function first and found nothing on the forum on it.

Hi,
Little feedback since my last post. I did another beatha session yesterday evening before sleeping and once again I woke up during the night. I was wet again and didn't feel hot or having a fever.
I think that this program might increase my température...
Same for me with being soaking wet with sweat in the middle of the night since I got started with the programme, and I‘ve never been a sweater unless the temperature is above 30 degrees. The sweat comes out almost instantaneously. Weird. It‘s not pleasant, but I reckon it’s a good way to detox.

I also notice that EE is such a great pain reliever. My neck and shoulders have been quite sore lately, but the pain is gone after EE!

I also notice that EE is such a great pain reliever. My neck and shoulders have been quite sore lately, but the pain is gone after EE!
This could be because of how the pipe breathing stimulates the vagus nerve that helps to relax us. I'm thinking that your neck and shoulder pain is from tension/stress so when you happen to notice any pain, do some pipe breathing. Pipe breathing is also useful to do before going into anything that could be stressful for you such as a meeting, having to talk to someone who makes you stressed, etc., even for having surgery.

For instance, I had to have a second eye surgery for something that was causing me problems. The first surgery was very painful afterwards (as well as during the surgery) for quite a few days. By the second time, we had learned EE. So while waiting for the doctor in the room the surgery was to be done I did pipe breathing. I found that I was quite a bit calmer during the surgery (I was awake and had local anesthesia in the eye just as the first time) and, quite unexpectedly, realized afterwards that there was only a very small amount of pain. I have to say I was flabbergasted - and elated - about this. The only thing different about this surgery is that I had done the pipe breathing. So, for me, it goes to show just how excellent pipe breathing is for calming one down and relaxing the body.

The reason I share this is so that it can be seen just how amazing pipe breathing, and all of the rest of EE, really is.

I'm very happy for you that you've found such a good way to get rid of your pain. :-)

Back
Top Bottom