Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Hi guys! I recently started doing the EE meditation and sometimes at the end when the prayer of the soul is recited I get dizzy and I have to open my eyes (similiar to when you're drunk and lie down and your head spins 😅) It lasts for a moment and then goes away...

I wonder if the effects of the wave amplify also our experiences doing the program?

Are you doing any vagal restrictive breathing techniques during the meditative or Ba-Ha portions of the program?

When I first started practicing EE I used to get pretty light headed as well during those portions until I realized I was still doing the restrictive pipe breathing during the meditation and Ba-Ha portions and learned that one should have normal unrestricted and relaxed breathing during them. Once I relaxed my throat and breathing during the Ba-Ha and meditative portions the light headed feelings reduced significantly.

Hope this helps.

Hey Gabriela, if you started doing EE recently then I’d say those experiences aren’t unusual. This thread has descriptions of lots of similar - and even more intense - responses to EE. Many of us, myself included, initially had such reactions. They dissolved with time and now, some 6-7 years later, I mostly find the EE experience to be relaxing more than anything. And I practice it weekly.

In the EE narrative for the Warrior’s Breath Laura does say that “you might get just a little bit lightheaded”. For the first year or so for me it wasn’t “just a little bit” but “quite a bit”. And not just during the Warrior’s Breath. I also had other pretty strong emotional and physical reactions (anger, severe coughing) - even to pipe breath, let alone BA-Ha.

It’s interesting that this happens after the meditation as it’s the most relaxing part, but I’d say it’s not too unusual and it isn’t anything to be concerned about. I’d say stick with it - and if you are interested you could also consider joining our online group practice :-)
Hi @Ant22 thank you for your answer! There are days that I listen to only the meditation before going to sleep and still get that dizziness, during the Ba-Ha I do not get dizzy but have different feelings in my body, the last one I felt pressure in my chest like a weight on top. I will continue to practice 💪

Are you doing any vagal restrictive breathing techniques during the meditative or Ba-Ha portions of the program?
Hi @A Jay! I am breathing normally through the nose during Ba-Ha and during the meditation I sync my breathing to the phrases of the prayer. The dizziness appears during the medidation only, never happened yet with the warriors breath and Ba-Ha.

Thank you both!

Gabriela, are you breathing gently throughout the Ba-Ha and during the meditation?

You don't have to get full breaths during the Ba-Ha, just continual breathing in and out without a break. No forcedful breathing. Just breathing in and then out, in and out without a pause. Then, just normal, gentle breathing during the Prayer of the Soul. Although, both should be belly breathing as is the whole program.

If you can attend the EE meetups that Ant22 mentioned, you may enjoy them. It would give you the opportunity to see how others do EE and doing EE in a group, even though it is online, can be a great experience.

Gabriela, are you breathing gently throughout the Ba-Ha and during the meditation?

You don't have to get full breaths during the Ba-Ha, just continual breathing in and out without a break. No forcedful breathing. Just breathing in and then out, in and out without a pause. Then, just normal, gentle breathing during the Prayer of the Soul. Although, both should be belly breathing as is the whole program.

If you can attend the EE meetups that Ant22 mentioned, you may enjoy them. It would give you the opportunity to see how others do EE and doing EE in a group, even though it is online, can be a great experience.
Hi @Nienna, yes, I am brething gently with my belly. I will keep practicing, currently the group practice intersects with my work hours, so maybe if I have a day off I will join! Thanks for your reply ☺️

In the EE narrative for the Warrior’s Breath Laura does say that “you might get just a little bit lightheaded”.

Mostly this feeling of dizziness is the result of hyperventilation. When you breath faster than required for your metabolic needs, you tend to exhale more carbon dioxide (CO2) than is produced, and that leads to a lack of CO2 in your blood, which produces many sensations like for instance the ones you described.

You get used to that over time, but my suggestion would be to slow down your breathing a little bit to prevent those feelings. Just experiment with that until you find a good balance between slight hyperventilation (which can dislodge emotional blocks, and can even produce hallucinations if pushed too far) and the avoidance of unpleasant side effects.

Or in other words, if you get more than “just a little bit lightheaded”, your breathing too hard. Just slow down.

Mostly this feeling of dizziness is the result of hyperventilation. When you breath faster than required for your metabolic needs, you tend to exhale more carbon dioxide (CO2) than is produced, and that leads to a lack of CO2 in your blood, which produces many sensations like for instance the ones you described.

You get used to that over time, but my suggestion would be to slow down your breathing a little bit to prevent those feelings. Just experiment with that until you find a good balance between slight hyperventilation (which can dislodge emotional blocks, and can even produce hallucinations if pushed too far) and the avoidance of unpleasant side effects.

Or in other words, if you get more than “just a little bit lightheaded”, your breathing too hard. Just slow down.
Hi @nicklebleu! Thank you for your reply :) I do not feel like breathing too hard, honestly. But I guess I'm doing something and not realising it 😅

Last night I did only the meditation part, syncing normal breathing to the prayer and during the last prayer everything started to spin inside. It stopped when the meditation was over. I will try to breath without syncing to the prayer maybe I need a different pace. I'll let you know how it goes!

So I've been doing EE for a little less than a month now and I do feel the effects, still in quite a subtle way, but it has given me a lot of emotional clarity in regards to what I need to work on. Also some very symbolic dreams have followed the sessions. This is coinciding with a time in my life where I'm going through some quite big changes also. Reading The Wave and browsing the forum almost daily, along with reading some of the recommended books have served as a wake-up call in many regards. I might start a thread in the Swamp about it at some point as the smoke clears around my own life situation, but for now I feel I'm handling things fine, and I know I'm doing the right thing and also have a network in real life to talk with, but back to EE.

So there's this weird phenomena that I'm experiencing and it has increased its frequency since I started EE. It's basically a very brief (1-2 second) episode of depersonalization, and it seems to happen with no specific trigger. Sometimes it's when I'm alone, sometimes it's when others are around. It's basically me just experiencing the 'zoning out' I've come to experience a few times now as a result of both the round breathing and the POTS portions of EE. But it's happening in my waking state. It's as if all of a sudden I forget everything, and there's this "null/void zone" which I pass through for about 1 second before I sort of 'wake up' and realize "aah I'm Matias, I have this body and this life-story etc.".

Is this something I should be worried about or is it just a natural way for my consciousness to get used to the idea that there's so much more to my being than only what seems to be going on in any given present moment?

Also, do most of you guys experience the zoning out at the POTS or also on the round breathing part? I've been doing the program when I go to sleep without the audio for the last week or so (mostly keeping the round breathing to twice a week, as recommended, although some nights I do just one set of 90 breaths as I find it helps me relax) and I'm noticing I keep dozing off/zoning out already halfway through the round breathing part. I count the breaths on my fingers and sometimes I kind of 'jolt' when I move a finger, as if I've fallen asleep in between, even though we're talking about seconds only between breaths.

So I've been doing EE for a little less than a month now and I do feel the effects, still in quite a subtle way, but it has given me a lot of emotional clarity in regards to what I need to work on. Also some very symbolic dreams have followed the sessions. This is coinciding with a time in my life where I'm going through some quite big changes also. Reading The Wave and browsing the forum almost daily, along with reading some of the recommended books have served as a wake-up call in many regards. I might start a thread in the Swamp about it at some point as the smoke clears around my own life situation, but for now I feel I'm handling things fine, and I know I'm doing the right thing and also have a network in real life to talk with, but back to EE.

So there's this weird phenomena that I'm experiencing and it has increased its frequency since I started EE. It's basically a very brief (1-2 second) episode of depersonalization, and it seems to happen with no specific trigger. Sometimes it's when I'm alone, sometimes it's when others are around. It's basically me just experiencing the 'zoning out' I've come to experience a few times now as a result of both the round breathing and the POTS portions of EE. But it's happening in my waking state. It's as if all of a sudden I forget everything, and there's this "null/void zone" which I pass through for about 1 second before I sort of 'wake up' and realize "aah I'm Matias, I have this body and this life-story etc.".

Is this something I should be worried about or is it just a natural way for my consciousness to get used to the idea that there's so much more to my being than only what seems to be going on in any given present moment?

Also, do most of you guys experience the zoning out at the POTS or also on the round breathing part? I've been doing the program when I go to sleep without the audio for the last week or so (mostly keeping the round breathing to twice a week, as recommended, although some nights I do just one set of 90 breaths as I find it helps me relax) and I'm noticing I keep dozing off/zoning out already halfway through the round breathing part. I count the breaths on my fingers and sometimes I kind of 'jolt' when I move a finger, as if I've fallen asleep in between, even though we're talking about seconds only between breaths.
Thank you for sharing MatiaS and sounds like good progress. Nonetheless, I think that it would be good and just to experience with it, when you leave out the round breathing part at least for about a month and see how it goes. Because especially this part can be very overwhelming for some. And how often do you do EE?

Since I started about 4 weeks ago I've been doing the whole program on Mondays and Thursdays (sometimes I leave out warriors breath). Pretty much all other nights I do some pipe breaths (between 10 and 30) followed by POTS. Some evenings I do one cycle of round breathing. I don't feel overwhelmed, if anything I feel good about seeing more clearly where I need work. There's an element of disillusionment to it which definitely is a bit uncomfortable, but I think that's to be expected by seeing yourself more objectively.

But it's happening in my waking state. It's as if all of a sudden I forget everything, and there's this "null/void zone" which I pass through for about 1 second before I sort of 'wake up' and realize "aah I'm Matias, I have this body and this life-story etc.".

Same things happened to me time to time, I don’t remember when it’s started but in my case, usually happens to me at the time when I do POTS meditation every night.
Maybe because I was so comfortable at bedtime and super relaxed my body and mind.
Anyway it was about one or two seconds that feels like going into timelessness state.
And some times, it happens few times during the Prayer of the Soul Meditation.

I've experienced zoning out, too. It doesn't happen as often after a few years of consistent practice. I used to resist it, thinking that I needed to be awake and aware at all times, but now I moreso just go with the flow and allow the process to unfold. It can happen for me at any time during the course of an EE session, but happens most often during the Ba-ha portion.

Food for thought, in case you hadn't seen this session - this covers zoning out during EE in particular:

Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

thanks for your sharing,
i can say i'm quiet in the same period of practicing EE and working with the Cs teaching and your experience of this null/void zone etc. remember me others moments i feel the same: around a micro siesta and during some therapie session which are going deep relaxing.( kind of shia tsu or kinésiology); and of course during meditation but as well in the daily life when i'm well aligned with self-recall.
depersonnalization maybe, or a breathe between outworld personality and the innerself?
My wife just tell me now when i explain her the subject of your post: i just let it be.
I will say too that i feel this moment like a gentle kiss from the higher self so i try to be as more present as i can, no thought, don't try to do anything with, just look at eyes wide open.
My father who made this shiatsu session said sometimes after this moment: whaou, house of cards behind the neck are turning.

also the Cs say the EE programm is a tool to communicate with 4, 5 and 6 D, so lets go to learn the language.

also the Cs say the EE programm is a tool to communicate with 4, 5 and 6 D, so lets go to learn the language.
Can you please give the link to the session that that is mentioned in? I looked at all mentions of Eiriu Eolas and that was never mentioned. I tried to look for EE, but there were too many to many to look at as there are a lot of words that have a double "e" in them.

Can you please give the link to the session that that is mentioned in? I looked at all mentions of Eiriu Eolas and that was never mentioned. I tried to look for EE, but there were too many to many to look at as there are a lot of words that have a double "e" in them.

I think this may be a reference to the session I posted, just a few posts above this one:

Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

hello,
i searched my browsing history and didn't find the specific words in a Cs communication; so i made a mistake.
I should say: in my understanding of what i have read from the transcripts on this subjects, on this thread and my experience, EE is a tool that helps us to communicate with densities 4,5,6.
I see on your profil that you are an elder so i take your question as a super counsel to moderate my post to become less subjective and more objective. So thank you very much, because it is effective for me, in the way i meditate and reflected last evening.
So i beg your forgiveness for misexpressing my idea, i will do better now.

Back
Top Bottom