EE and pain relief and other great uses.

Mr Meowgi

The Cosmic Force
I recently had surgery on both feet for removal of fibromas. I try very hard to stay away from using pharmaceuticals as possible. I was given some non narcotic pain meds as well as high dose ibuprofen. I used both sparingly. I used pipe breathing in the morning and evening before bed and slept very well thru the night. Following the doctors orders I have been laying down with feet elevated for the last two weeks. EE help not only with the pain but the anxiety I would get from being cooped up for an extended period. I am a walking person and like to get out and walk every day. I saw my doctor last week and she said that the healing process was going well and that I should be able to get the stitches out in 16 days vs the 21 days which is normal for this type of operation. Another added benefit I have seen using EE on a daily basis is that I have not had sleep paralysis since adding this to my daily regime. The last week in March I had it five nights in a row. On the sixth night I had that eyes wont stay open, strange yawn effect coming in, I started pipe breathing and did not have sleep paralysis that night nor since. It takes me a while sometimes to implement things into my life that are helpful. Reprogramming is an ongoing effort.

EE is also a great way of getting rid of headaches ! I think especially the Bah Ha part is helping in this regard.
as of jet the EE program (the whole one) always worked for me to get rid of them !

Great to hear your experiences with EE and pipe breathing, Mr. Meowgi. It really works, doesn't it? Hoping you recover from the surgery soon and get back to walking. :)

I've yet to experience any pain relief. Mind you I have chronic pain and a condition know as Cauda Equina Syndrome.
I take (atm) 20mg oxycodone 2x daily, 10mg naloxine (sp?) 2x daily, 1500mg panadol 3-4x daily, 24mg codiene 3-4 x daily, 15mg mobic 1x daily, 200mg tramadol 2x daily, Ibuprofen every now and then, 50mg sertraline, 1500mg glucosamine, 1000mg vit C, 1000mg magnesium, 1000mg fish oil, and I avoid tomato, potato and eggplant, milk products, carbs, gluten, and take coconut oil and turmeric.
So I'd hardly expect to notice a difference in pain levels.
Having said that, I'll start paying more attention to it.

Back
Top Bottom