Earthquakes around the world

Preliminary: SISMO Magnitude 6.9 Loc. 14 km S.S.E. of ACAPULCO, GRO 07/09/2021 20:47:47 Lat 16.82 Lon -99.78 Pf 10 km
1631071200768.png
The M7.0 earthquake tonight centered near Acapulco was felt across southern Mexico. Impacts in terms of injuries and damages will be more apparent as time goes on, but they are estimated to be significant: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us7000f93v/map.

#ÚLTIMAHORA|#SISMO ON #MÉXICO There was an explosion in a transformer and subsequent blackout in the Benito Juárez City Hall, Col. Portales Oriente, while the seismic alert sounds. Video:@MARCEAR8#earthquake#Terremoto#Temblor#CDMX

#ÚLTIMAHORA|#SISMO ON #MÉXICO This is the panorama on the Calzada de Tlalpan, in Mexico City. Video:@caais
#earthquake#Terremoto#Temblor#CDMX

This is how the earthquake was felt in #Acapulco . There are reports of damage to infrastructure. Video: Courtesy
#earthquake#Terremoto#Temblor#CDMX

I just got a call from my uncle who lives in Acapulco and he told me what happened. He said the initial quake lasted almost 30 seconds and was 8.9! Although other reports are saying around 7.0. Regardless, he’s in shock. The entire city is without electricity in total darkness with debris and rocks falling off of buildings and roofs collapsing in. My cousins youngest daughter almost got caught underneath some falling debris but thankfully it just missed her and my uncle found her not long after. Luckily he had one lamp left in his store that he sells and is using it to get around but because of the blackout he has no idea the condition of the house and won’t know how much damage there is until tomorrow. There have been continuous aftershocks for the last hour. :-(

There have been continuous aftershocks for the last hour.
Stay safe Mexico Members!

This is the map of registered intensities of the Accelerographic Network of #CDMX (@RedSismicaRACM). Intensity is a measure that helps to know how an earthquake was manifested in each location, and to make
decisions based on structural safety protocols. Credit:@SGIRPC_CDMX

EARTHQUAKE Magnitude 4.2 Loc 4 km NORTHWEST of ACAPULCO, GRO 09/07/21 22:30:20 Lat 16.90 Lon -99.92 Pf 10 km

EARTHQUAKE Magnitude 5.0 Loc 1 km NORTHEAST of ACAPULCO, GRO 09/07/21 21:58:22 Lat 16.88 Lon -99.89 Pf 10 km

You bet Lucy.

Dr. Lucy Jones@DrLucyJones
5:37 AM · Sep 8, 2021· Video
A reminder that earthquakes in Mexico do not trigger earthquakes in California

Update EarthMaster:

J
I just got a call from my uncle who lives in Acapulco and he told me what happened. He said the initial quake lasted almost 30 seconds and was 8.9! Although other reports are saying around 7.0. Regardless, he’s in shock. The entire city is without electricity in total darkness with debris and rocks falling off of buildings and roofs collapsing in. My cousins youngest daughter almost got caught underneath some falling debris but thankfully it just missed her and my uncle found her not long after. Luckily he had one lamp left in his store that he sells and is using it to get around but because of the blackout he has no idea the condition of the house and won’t know how much damage there is until tomorrow. There have been continuous aftershocks for the last hour. :-(
It was quite near of Acapulco, surely there would had felt stronger. At least they are fine.

A magnitude 4.3 earthquake shook the area near Žepče in Bosnia and Herzegovina on Wednesday.
"It felt terrible, it shook badly for about 20 seconds."
The EMSC initially reported that the magnitude of the quake was 3.6, but they soon increased the magnitude of the quake to 4.3. The epicenter was recorded 11 kilometers from Žepče and 20 kilometers from Zenica at a depth of five kilometers.
source

During the past 24 hours, there were 1 quake of magnitude 7.1, 4 quakes between 5.0 and 6.0, 36 quakes between 4.0 and 5.0, 98 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 211 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. There were also 466 quakes below magnitude 2.0 which people don't normally feel.

Biggest quake today: 7.1 quake North Pacific Ocean, 8 km south of Acapulco de Juarez, Guerrero, Mexico, Sep 7, 2021 8:47 pm (GMT -5) 12 hours ago

Most recent quake: 2.9 quake Boise County, 68 mi northeast of Boise, Ada County, Idaho, USA, Sep 8, 2021 7:34 am (GMT -6) 31 minutes ago

Earthquakes Today: latest quakes worldwide during the past 24 hours on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 - list, stats and interactive map

Four years later of the M8.2 eq. in Chiapas Mexico we had another eq M7.1 same date... I Wonder if we will have another in september 19

September 19, 1985 M8.0
September 7, 2017. M8.2
September 19, 2017. M7.1
September 7, 2021. M7.1
...??? :scared:

It was a real show last night! ^-^

I was looking for information about the lights in the sky, the official information given by the Mexican government leaves much to be desired ...

DJOOUHaUIAAo6Jw.jpg large.jpg

"LIGHTS OF THE EARTHQUAKE

Rocks of the terrestrial court such as basalt and gravel have small imperfections in their crystals.

When a seismic wave hits, the friction releases electric charges from these rocks, the charges come together and shoot to the surface at high speed, manifesting in the sky as flashes of light. "

So far that is the official information that has been made known to the advertiser, in addition to the fact that there is a record of these lights since 1600

Now from what we know thanks to the sessions of the C's and from what they have told us, One of the things that strikes me is that the Atlantean civilization was made up of these gigantic crystals and they were scattered throughout the globe, in their search Of technological advance power, the Atlatean civilization was destroyed, that's what we know Thanks to Laura's great work and what was said with the C's.

Now my question would be: if these crystals were destroyed and some tiny fragments got mixed with rocks like gravium and basalt, could they be being activated by the approach of the Wave? (Since we know that the approaching wave is electrical and magnetic in nature) or is it just like the official info said? I would like to know what everyone thinks abouth this?

Now my question would be: if these crystals were destroyed and some tiny fragments got mixed with rocks like gravium and basalt, could they be being activated by the approach of the Wave? (Since we know that the approaching wave is electrical and magnetic in nature) or is it just like the official info said? I would like to know what everyone thinks abouth this?
That’s an interesting question which I cannot answer, though.

It happend as well with the earthquake of 2017, of 8.2 from Oaxaca that felt in México City.

There is more data needed, I think..

Back
Top Bottom