Eagle Sausages

Alada

The Living Force
A funny dream this morning that was still quite vivid on waking.

I was out in the countryside walking along by a tall wire fence, watching someone training a white bird of prey (an owl maybe) to hunt. Sitting atop the fence is a large golden eagle (as in the type - it actually looked quite dark), which swooped down as if to go after the bait that the white bird was trying to catch but then came to attack me because I was too close to the fence.

Before it quite got close enough for claws to make contact, the guy who was training the other bird shot the eagle down. The scene then changes to a butchers shop where the dead eagle has its feet chopped off (I don't see it in the dream but you 'know' its happened), has been plucked and prepared, and has also been made into sausages! The guy asks if I want to take another shot at it now that it is 'safe', which I don't want to, makes no sense to shoot a dead bird.

That's about the gist of it fwiw, just thought it unusual for the imagery... the eagle being shot down, its feet (weapons) removed, the predator being turned into prey (the prepared carcass). Of course, it could just be too much feta cheese in the salad last night. :zzz:

Funny, last night I dreamt of white falcon.

It could talk and it landed on my arm, and I felt releived that it came as I have been waiting for it for such a long time
but by the time I woke up I forgot everything that was being said.

By the way I first read about white falcon aproximately a year ago and it is supposed to symbolise something very rare and very precious.

Graham said:
The guy asks if I want to take another shot at it now that it is 'safe', which I don't want to, makes no sense to shoot a dead bird.
Maybe the other 'shot' wasn't shooting, but was climbing OVER the fence? Aka, getting the heck out of eagle territory?

Deckard: Funny indeed that you should have a white bird. I don't know what it means as a symbol other than the light vs. dark imagery.

GreyCat: Getting the hack out of eagle territory is a good idea, I hadn't thought about the fence. Guess we are accustomed not to notice them, like sheep eh?

Deckard said:
Funny, last night I dreamt of white falcon.

It could talk and it landed on my arm, and I felt releived that it came as I have been waiting for it for such a long time
but by the time I woke up I forgot everything that was being said.

By the way I first read about white falcon aproximately a year ago and it is supposed to symbolise something very rare and very precious.
That's a beautiful dream.

I had a look at the 'Dictionnaire des symboles' and most symbologies are converging to the same think. The falcon seems to symbolize ascension on all level : physical, intellectual, spiritual. It indicates a superiority that was obtained or that will be obtained.

Graham said:
I was out in the countryside walking along by a tall wire fence, watching someone training a white bird of prey (an owl maybe) to hunt. Sitting atop the fence is a large golden eagle (as in the type - it actually looked quite dark), which swooped down as if to go after the bait that the white bird was trying to catch but then came to attack me because I was too close to the fence.
Very curious. Did it mistake you for 'prey' or think that you were going after the 'bait'.... Perhaps it was defending its 'territory'... or maybe the fence? Might be a good question to ask yourself - why did this eagle attack?

One things for sure - all birds are not the same. Some seem to operate under protective influences, others on their own.

Graham said:
Before it quite got close enough for claws to make contact, the guy who was training the other bird shot the eagle down. The scene then changes to a butchers shop where the dead eagle has its feet chopped off (I don't see it in the dream but you 'know' its happened), has been plucked and prepared, and has also been made into sausages! The guy asks if I want to take another shot at it now that it is 'safe', which I don't want to, makes no sense to shoot a dead bird.
He might have been meaning something else, as Greycat suggested, like the fence. What do birds 'mean' to you?

I have an owl (I think) as one of my 'animal spirit guides' also a rabbit and somewhere in the background, a black puma lurks. I find the symbology facinating, but I don't know if it relates.

Graham said:
Deckard:
GreyCat: Getting the hack out of eagle territory is a good idea, I hadn't thought about the fence. Guess we are accustomed not to notice them, like sheep eh?
The most dangerous things are those we cannot see.
A friend of mine who also has these strange visions in her minds eye like I started having three years ago wrote this about a vision she had last week:

I had a vision last
Friday. It lasted a second at most but it was so
clear. It was a huge clock face. It was white with
black numbers. It was tilted. There was a man in a
business suit on the face of the clock. He was trying
to hold on with one hand and was hanging onto a
briefcase with the other. He couldn't hold on as the
clock was tilting even more and he slid off.
Poof...it was over.

Time running out? Economic depression?
Knee-jerk reaction? Nobody knows. However, we ARE getting ready to attack Iran, and Bushie Boy is running out of time. Corner a rat, and he becomes desperate and unpredictable.
I for one will be sipping strong aquavi by the Norwegian fjords come april. I've had enough of this mess of a country. Then again, my circus tent made headlines yesterday after the truck containing it crashed and set fire. My whole production almost went up in smoke...literally.
Up to you how you interperit your dreams...but it was the first thing that came to mind when I read your post...

GreyCat said:
A friend of mine who also has these strange visions in her minds eye like I started having three years ago wrote this about a vision she had last week:

I had a vision last
Friday. It lasted a second at most but it was so
clear. It was a huge clock face. It was white with
black numbers. It was tilted. There was a man in a
business suit on the face of the clock. He was trying
to hold on with one hand and was hanging onto a
briefcase with the other. He couldn't hold on as the
clock was tilting even more and he slid off.
Poof...it was over.

Time running out? Economic depression?
Brings to mind Harold Lloyd's famous clock scene (minus the briefcase) filmed in 1923 (for real, that ain't no blue screen), six years before the great depression.

Harold_06.JPG
Harold_08.JPG
Harold_09.JPG

Back
Top Bottom