Dying frogs

Palinurus

The Living Force
From Session March 18, 1995 (bold, mine):

(L) Jan and I have a question. Hillard mentioned that the frogs are disappearing from the planet.

A: Ozone layer.

Q: (L) They are getting fried because of the loss of the Ozone layer?

A: Fried?

Q: {Laughter} (J) Where are they going? (T) The ozone layer is depleting and they are the first of the things we are really noticing as an effect of this?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Where are they going? (T) They are not going anywhere, they are dying. (F) They are not reproducing.

Q: (B) They have very sensitive skin. (T) Soon it is going to be affecting us all.

A: All part of the wave effects interconnecting realities.

Q: (L) Well, if it is having this effect on frogs, what is it going to do to us when it gets stronger?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Now, come on! This doesn't sound like a real pleasant thing. Don't you think you ought to give us just a little more on this? A clue here?

A: No.

Q: {Laughter} (T) Are they saying that the loss of the ozone layer is a direct result of the approaching wave? (J) They sure did! (T) The loss is not due to the fluorocarbons?

A: Misinterpretation, review statement thoroughly.

Q: (J) Is removal of the ozone layer part of the frequency "fixing?"

A: Close.

Q: (T) This is keyed on the frog phenomenon?

Q: (L) It's keyed on interconnecting realities.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the wave is causing the interconnecting of realities? (J) And the ozone layer is in the wave?

A: And causing actions which affect third density in myriad ways, close circle

[...]

(L) Back to the frogs. Interconnecting realities is the key. Myriad manifestations. (S) Maybe the frogs are going into a higher density? Affecting third density is the dying of the frogs, correct?

Q: (L) It is a symptom?

Q: (L) Okay, it is a symptom of interconnecting of realities. When you say interconnecting of realities...

A: No "of".

Q: (L) Okay, I've got it... the dying of the frogs is symptomatic on second density level of what is occurring on third density level. It's an expression, on that level, of what is happening here... (J) Or a warning... (L) Dying frogs... is that correct?

Q: (L) Are the frogs moving from second density to third density?

A: Not that complex, perhaps you need to study transcripts more often, then you would not need to cover the same subject matter over and over!

Q: (L) Okay. Then we will drop it. (T) I want to go back to the "frogs are a symptom" of the overlapping realities. Realities, not densities. The frogs are dying because... (L) Because they feel sorry for us! (T) Yeah! Works for me! {Laughter} The frogs are dying because the ozone layer is becoming depleted. I think it is completely gone and they are lying to us about that.

(B) Maybe they are saying that all life is interconnected on the planet from their reality to our reality; from second density to third density... and there are warnings on all levels...

(J) Yeah: "See what is happening to the frogs now, wait and see what is going to happen to you guys later!

(B) Right.

(T) But this is because the ozone layer is depleted... but the ozone layer is depleting because of the chemicals we are dumping into the atmosphere, it is not going away, it is dissolving into other chemicals.

(L) But the Cassiopaens said that the ozone was depleting because of the wave.

(T) But, is the relationship of the ozone being depleted and the approaching wave, perhaps that the wave isn't causing the depletion, it's the Lizzies causing us to deplete the ozone layer in order to create suffering, in order to feed on this negative energy because of the approaching wave?

(L) Is the wave causing the ozone depletion?

A: Not directly.

Q: (L) But is the wave causing people to behave in a certain way so that they do things that cause...

A: You are getting warm...

Q: (L) The wave is causing the activities of the Lizzies to heat up as well as the good guys, and it is part of the conflict...

A: Colder...

Q: (T) Drop the Lizzies... (L) It is causing the destined actions to take place that are necessary for the closing of the Grand Cycle?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And the dying off of the frogs is part of this? Poor little frogs... I like frogs...

A: So are "earth changes."

Q: (J) Is the depletion of the ozone layer a part of the equation required for the wave...

A: In third density reality, it is important.

Q: (J) So, it is part of the natural progression of movement from third to fourth?

A: Let's try using the word "reflection," and see if that "rings a bell." Third into fourth.

Q: (L) Are the frogs going into fourth density?

A: No. No. No.

Q: (T) There were several questions in there. You said third into fourth...

A: And vice versa.

Q: (L) Well, I'm more confused than ever! (T) Reflection...

A: If you had been studying transcripts, you would not be!

Q: (T) Reflection is... there has been statements made that in sixth density STS balances STO in reflection only.

A: Ice cold.

Q: {Booo!} (J) Is the ozone layer a hole that allows it to reflect in both directions?

Q: (L) Are new frogs being created to populate the earth?

A: Okay, here we go: Oncoming wave is a transformation from third density to fourth density so, events happening due to the approach of the wave are causing changes across densities and realities! In third density, you will notice changes that will have third density explanations, but they are a manifestation of the approach; you see them as third density because that is your current point of reference! Remember that all reflects in and cross all density levels but also there is a merging upon arrival of the wave, it is realm border crossing!!!!!!

Q: (J) Well, we are once again thinking third density. Please be patient with us. We aren't finished yet. (S) Does that mean we are half-baked? (T) Or half frogged! (L) I just thought that the Lizzies might like frog legs. {Laughter} (T) The Lizzies are French?

Now read these two recent SOTT articles:

Ozone hole above Antarctica is one of the largest ever, it's still growing, and may be linked to the COOLING stratosphere -- Sott.net

'Like nothing in my lifetime': researchers race to unravel the mystery of Australia's dying frogs -- Sott.net

the frogs aren't dying. i've seen thousands of frogs in my town that summer. they were doing what the frogs do - crossing the road. tens, hundreds, every single one was crossing the road like in the frogger. in fact there weren't as many since i remember, some in the meadows but not everywhere around.

Back
Top Bottom