Dust storm reports

Horseofadifferentcolor

Jedi Council Member
Today there was this report on Sott http://www.sott.net/articles/show/249140-Worldwide-Transport-of-Dust-Particles-May-Have-Impact-on-Storms-Temperatures-and-Other-Weather-Patterns
Our local weather has reported it is from Africa. Other reports say Asia and the other places. NPR had a news report on this as well. I find it strange that the past two weeks I have heard almost daily stories of dust. Is the dust picking up more with the new air currents world wide or is this some kind of propaganda to cover that this is coming from the meteor showers that have started early?
I hope I'm wrong but it has come to my attention how odd it is to hear so many different news covering this. We have already seen two daytime meteors yesterday and last night I dreamed of a red moon so mabey I'm just connecting unrelated things. :rolleyes:
Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this.

A few days ago, the article on noctilucent clouds in Iceland said that the dust was meteoric/alien. So yeah, maybe they are trying to cover that up?

Horseofadifferentcolor said:
We have already seen two daytime meteors yesterday and last night I dreamed of a red moon so mabey I'm just connecting unrelated things. :rolleyes:

My son called me last night, telling me to go look at the "blood red moon". I went out to look, but didn't have a view because of the trees. I don't know what that is suppose to portend, but we're are getting a helleva lightning storm right now.

As for the meteors, the song "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" comes to mind...

A vast rise of #sable and Saharan dust is on the program this evening and this night #pyrenees the 1st of the year

DATE: 3rd February 2022 End Snip:
“These episodes of Saharan dust in the first few weeks of 2022 have severely degraded air quality in the Canary Islands and undergone long-range transport to the North Atlantic,” said CAMS Senior Scientist Mark Parrington. “Recent weather patterns mean that, apart from southern parts of Portugal and Spain, we haven’t yet seen large scale transport across Europe but it shows the accuracy of CAMS monitoring in anticipation of possible future episodes, which may have more direct impacts across the continent,” he added.

Produced every 12 hours, CAMS forecasts cover the emission, transport and deposition of dust. Local communities in the path of the dust transport can use this information, along with CAMS analyses, to take mitigating action. Growing desertification due to climate change is likely to result in more dust in the atmosphere in the future, so information like that provided by CAMS will be critical in evaluating the impact of dust on human health and in planning strategies to counteract it.

Meanwhile rain moves into the northern and southern parts of France within the coming days.

Your weather in #LesMatinsLCI A degradation in the northwest of the country which brings clouds and rain Forecasts with
@GWoznica on @LCI

Here is the complete image of the #tempête of dust of #sable of #Sahara which currently concerns France, confirming the exceptional character (density*surface) of this cloud of sand from the Sahara drained by the Sirocco. It will concern us for 48 hours. #SaharanDust #Saharastaub

Stunning yellow and orange skies today over #Alicante , southeast of #España from strong winds blowing dust from the Sahara. #Calima #Sahara #Tormentadearena Track @RTVEValencia

And let's change the subject a bit. It feels again the #sable of #Sahara in no?

Stunning yellow and orange skies today over #Alicante , southeast of #España from strong winds blowing dust from the Sahara. #Calima #Sahara #Tormentadearena Track @RTVEValencia
Same here in Bavaria:

40bf61c9-2858-4720-a36d-ebf84843c933.jpeg

28445677-saharastaub-in-muenchen-faerbt-den-himmel-roetlich-2luLGVEbHvfe.jpg

Pictures are from these articles:

Reported winds at a 150 kilometers per hour, continue to speared thick Sahara dust and sand across the pacific and again over Europe.

Forecasts of March 17 for desert dust #SaharanDust by the regional model #MOCAGE
@meteofrance : the concentrations will decrease in the coming days, with rather dry deposits ajd on the eastern half and deposits with rain on the SW ajd and the South tomorrow.
Line-2- Why is this event underestimated by the authorities? The impact on health? On crops??

1647527653176.png

Photo of the day: France , Spain & Portugal under the sand of #Sahara , seen from space.
Photo taken by the European satellite #Copernicus #Sentinel3 on Tuesday 15/03 #StormCelia #sabledusahara
1647528020815.jpeg
An exceedance of the information and recommendation threshold was observed for PM10 in the department of Indre (36) this Wednesday, March 16, 2022. In question: significant concentrations of Saharan dust.

Last edited:

[VIDEO] This is how the entry of #tormentadearenas into the region of #Atacama was experienced this afternoon. #DiegodeAlmagro #Copiapo @biobio @Cooperativa @adnradiochile @CNNChile (m8 @t1@meganoticiascl

Magnificent photo of #Pyrénées showing the snow/ #sable contrast. The sky will remain very cloudy overcast on #Lyon until tomorrow Friday. Photo: Maria Oruna A comment off the coast of Normandy

A bit off topic .

Back
Top Bottom