Drug-induced characteropathies

dant

The Living Force
I was reading from another forum in regards to the Bollyn thread, and noted
from Laura's post where she extensively quoted 'Lobaczewski', explaining the
pathocrats, the 'plausable lie', and ponerology. But from one of those quotes,
something came to my attention that really stood out.

Link:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2887.msg18244#msg18244

Lobaczewski mentions one of the these drugs, Streptomycin , and for some
reason or another it rang a bell in my mind because it was this drug that destroyed
otherwize a happy normal family of who the mother was told to take this antibiotic
in order to ensure the health/safety of herself and that of her baby. The end result
was, that it caused the mother to lose her hearing, as well as the hearning of the
child, but they both survived. The phsycological result was devistating and the
damage was severe. The claim of this damage was due to 'overdose' use of the
antibiotic drug. That child is now my wife.

Recalling and reading Lobaczewski:

Lobaczewski said:

Drug-induced characteropathies: During the last few decades, medicine has begun
using a series of drugs with serious side effects: they attack the nervous system,
leaving permanent damage behind. These generally discreet handicaps sometimes
give rise to personality changes which are often very harmful socially. Streptomycin
proved a very dangerous drug; as a result, some countries have limited its use,
whereas others have taken it off the list of drugs whose use is permitted.

The cytostatic drugs used in treating neoplastic diseases often attack the
phylogenetically oldest brain tissue, the primary carrier of our instinctive substratum
and basic feelings. Persons treated with such drugs progressively tend to lose their
emotional color and their ability to intuit a psychological situation. They retain their
intellectual functions but become praise-craving egocentrics, easily ruled by people
who know how to take advantage of this. They become indifferent to other people's
feelings and the harm they are inflicting upon them; any criticism of their own person
or behavior is repaid with a vengeance. Such a change of character in a person who
until recently enjoyed respect on the part of his environment or community, which
perseveres in human minds, becomes a pathological phenomenon causing often
tragic results. ...

Oddly enough, I was also at a very young age, age 2 when for some reason or
another, I was exposed to "hard measles' so they say, running a very high fever,
and almost did not make it; I was given antibiotics as well which resulted loss of
50% hearing and over the years has resulted in 97% of loss.

Many times and over the years I also had severe strep-throat, at it seems to me
that the antibiotic drug given was also Streptomycin. In the last few years, I do
recall when I asked for the antibiotic treatment for my strep-throat, I was turned
away from this drug and told to take other prescribed remedies because it was
"discovered" that this drug would cause more harm to me than it would be worth,
and of course I did not understand this but obliged. Oh man!

So, I was interested in what exactly is 'Streptomycin' and found a description here:
http://www.answers.com/Streptomycin

The short description is:
Antibiotic synthesized by the actinomycete Streptomyces griseus,
found in soil. It was among the first antibiotics discovered (1943, by Selman Waksman),
after penicillin, gramicidin, and tyrocidine.
Gah! SYNTHESIZED From the SOIL???? It might have as well been derived from commonly
found anthrax, or other harmful microbes!!! But note that Penicillin is derived from penicillium
molds - which is a vastly different source than that from the soil. I wonder now if Penicillin
is ok, being cynical.

Looks like I am screwed as my wife and may be one of those pathologically crazy
baby-boomers, perhaps. I have yet to see if I have any of the symptoms listed or
maybe the trigger has not yet ben set. Oh my god!

Sigh... I hope there is some hope recovery for my wife and I to be able
to catch the coming wave.... if not this cycle, then perhaps the next. God
help us all, who were similarly exposed.

Wow, I never heard that about antibiotics - that's just horrible. I knew there was a reason I avoid medicines from the doctor, not that I don't trust my doctor - I just don't trust the system he was indoctorinated under. The pharmaceutical companies are interested in treating symptoms rather than curing disease; new problems = more drugs to sell = more money to make.

I wouldn't worry so much about it (Streptomyces Griseus) coming from the soil though, but rather all the steps they take after they get it out of the soil to turn it into "medicine". The drug though seems to attack the brain, and if that's the case - then with you it didn't *seem* to harm you in a way that would make you a characteropath, but rather severely damaged your hearing. Perhaps you are correct in saying that another trigger is needed. I have a relative that is certainly a characteropath if not full on psychopathic, she for a long time lived on a diet of antibiotics (she wasn't very descriminating in her partners) and she had a serious problem with a certain white drug. That second drug makes people at least temporarilly psychopathic, and perhaps the antibiotics made it permanent, unless of course she was always that way - but from what my dad said that probably isn't the case.

As an aside if you catch the wave there no longer will be a question of hope - from what is said our bodies will be much better off, and very different - everyone's hearing *should* be better, if hearing as we think of it is even needed, and if so perhaps the change will be so extreme for you, you'll get greater enjoyment from it than the us. If I manage to catch the wave myself and see someone listening to individual rain drops as they fall from the sky I'll say "hi" ;)

Back
Top Bottom