dreams of waves of the sea which submerge a platform (and me on it)

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I have a recurent dream, though it comes through different visual situations, of being on a platform like a beach, a port, a room, a balcony, a boat, a rock, near to the sea. then I fell something coming. something powerful from the deep sea but I don't know why. then the level of the sea rises rapidely like (I suppose) when the tide rises (I did not see it yet) with sea waves coming on the platform but they don't throw me me away. I it is strange and the feeling I cannot describe it. I've read that the sea represents the inconcious but I don't understand why I dream of being submerged with my subconcious! any idea someone?

MKRNHR said:
I have a recurent dream, though it comes through different visual situations, of being on a platform like a beach, a port, a room, a balcony, a boat, a rock, near to the sea. then I fell something coming. something powerful from the deep sea but I don't know why. then the level of the sea rises rapidely like (I suppose) when the tide rises (I did not see it yet) with sea waves coming on the platform but they don't throw me me away. I it is strange and the feeling I cannot describe it. I've read that the sea represents the inconcious but I don't understand why I dream of being submerged with my subconcious! any idea someone?
what the... I had the EXACT same dream as you a few weeks ago, only after the wave hit the place, I was somehow in our apartment and saw the entire streets etc, being under water.

Weird, same here. I dreamt I was in a beachhouse and there was a huge wave coming at me (actually us; there were more people with me), I told everybody to hang on and then the wave crashed onto the house. At first nothing happened and it seemed the house held it's ground, then suddenly I got an uplifting sensation and saw the house being lifted up by the wave, higher and higher. Then we fell and I woke up...

yes yes I've been in a wooden beachhouse too (I'm also always with a number of people)! is there any interpretation of symbolism or is it just a reflexion of a "state of soul" ("état d'âme" in french) ?

Yikes! I wonder if these "similar dreams" were PROPHETIC dreams of the Cataclysm our way coming? The aftermath of being hit by a comet or asteroid creating a huge Tsunami??

oh, I don't think it a prophetic dream, it is not really a tsunami but rather a powerfull and non violent series of waves. I it like an overwhelming state of feeling (I don't find theright words here). I believe that it is symbolic rather then prophetic but I could not tell why.

I had a very intensive experience recently involving a wave while awake.

On a recent trip to the north of Scotland, while in the car, I was looking out of the window. In the distance, there was a wall of clouds from one end of the horizon to the other. As I looked on, these clouds transformed, or out of them emerged a huge tsunami. At first, I thought that I was imagining things. But as I looked more closely I could actually see the crest of the wave, the water spilling over and the white spray on top. It all happened in slow motion and at first the experience did not feel threatening though I was convinced that a huge tsunami was coming our way and that I was going to die. Then my ego kicked and I really had to manage hard to stay calm. After a few minutes, the clouds came back. It was a very intensive experience to say the least though it could just have been my imagination.

In addition, I've also had two dreams with tsunamis. In the first, in a tropical paradise scene with lush rain forest all around, wooden huts and houses near the coast, I could see a massive tsunami coming. And that was pretty much it.

In the second one, I was in my town, floating above a plain which is right next to the sea. Again, a tsunami was approaching while I'm suspended in the air. The interesting thing was that when the wave got to me I merely passed through it unaffected thinking about my family.

Especially with the awake experience, I wonder if this was some sort of a bleed through of things to come.

I dreamt of a wave too, last saturday night. I was with other people, maybe my partner, we were walking in the street of an unknown city. We knew the Wave was coming, so we were not really running cause anyway it was too late to run for shelter. We were just walking knowing it was coming, juste behind us, a gigantic wave. When it stroke, I decided not to fight it and I let myself go under (this reminded me of the C's remark : "or you could go under"). So I let myself sink. I sort of wanted to die, because I sensed my daugther had died to, so what's the point of living ?
So I went to the bottom, under the Wave, but didn't die. I felt something above that pushed me to come back to the surface. So I was kind of "dragged" to the surface. There it was day light, and all was submerged. I was with other people, maybe my partner was here, I 'm not sure. We were swimming in water, circled by sirens. They had long hair ,some red, and very white, sparkling teeth, pointed like vampires. They talked to us, saying they were sirens, thus could be dangerous. But overall they were polite and nice. Just a bit scary with their teeth. We all decided to go ashore, so the sirens started to peel off their scales. I was surprised and said i thought the sirens were losing their scales and grew legs naturally when they reached the earth. They said no, they had to take off their scales with their hands. I found it weird. And I thought of my daughter and said to myself that she mus'tn't be dead, that it is just not her place to be here.
So we went ashore and the sirens went in a building, in the toilets to put on clothes and take on a human aspect. They went out and looked like plain human women, no more bright teeth and long red hair, they were just quite homely.
We went to a library. There were lots of books, esoteric and conpiracy books. All sparkling new books, with beautiful covers and colors. Books about the story of Israel, Israel role as a genocider, that kind of things (I'm a lot in CofZ these days). A small book caught my eye : a book about the nazis, the title of which implying they were victims and not really that naughty.
While in the library, I was talking with a man, his spouse had died in the flood and now he was with a siren. I thought "something's wrong. This guy is a widower, he's just lost his wife and he does'nt seem to mind going out with a siren immediately after". Bad sign, I said to myself, very suspicious
I searched through the library if there was any LKJ book and was puzzled not to find any. I asked "where are all the LKJ books ?". Sirens and others kind of ignored my question. Finally I found 2 books of SH, their covers were all faded, all the colors had faded and they were nearly falling into pieces. I said to myself : "plus, it's an old edition".
I searched in the back of the library and looked for a book on sirens, 'cause I knew LKJ had written a book about sirens.
Finally, Laura' voice (not really Laura's voice, maybe her spirit or juste a vague presence) accused them of hiding her books, and said : "I wrote a book about YOU" (the sirens). And then with the other human people, we took the sirens by the hands and held them while saying : "you're just a dream in the past, you're an ilusion, and repeated the word illusion till the sirens began to fade away and disappeared.
We went in the sunlight, and someone picked up a small bird (rather the shadow of a small bird), a baby eagle, and put it behind her, its wings spread, so that it looked like that person had small wings in her back.
Then we looked at ourselves in a mirror and began to do some breathing exercizes.
Before waking up I thought of Don Juan and said to myself : "there"s nothing to be exultant about, one always must be on the watch". I woke up and felt rather worried at the predators, the easiness with which they fool us, the possible future outcome, and the possibility of myself fooling myself by this dream. That sort of thought and self doubt, and the feeling of not really knowing anything about anything, especially about manipulaion and self deception.
In the end, I'm not sure if it was a positive or a negative dream.

Prayers for rain said:
In the end, I'm not sure if it was a positive or a negative dream.
Why not the mix of both? Dreams are very confusing and they are never to the point. It is best to use your skill of discernment to determine the messages of your dream. Break it down, analyze, and put it back together. I cannot (or we cannot) tell you what your dreams mean. We can offer our thoughts, but you, yourself, draw on your own conclusions.

Learn by discovery.

Back
Top Bottom