Dreams and Superluminal Communication

Beorn

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
As I was waking up one day a thought occured to me: 'Dreams can be used for superluminal communication.'

I would normally just bear this in mind and not post it but I was thinking about how we might keep a network going if the internet/phones/etc. go down.

So the question would be:
Can dreams be used for superluminal communication?
If yes, is it practical and how would you train/develop such abilities?

I would say it is possible, but without the prerequisite development, the dangers are similar to those of trance channeling. Dreams are easily manipulated and there isn't a good feedback mechanism involved, as there is in Laura's method of "critical channeling". I think it's best to wait for the Knowledge and Being series to progress before undertaking any kind of experiment in this regard.

Yes, well there are a lot of unknowns. It's more about how to keep in contact with others in the network if all of a sudden we have no forum or long distance contact, but maybe this has already been thought about.
Look forward to listening to the rest of the videos. :grad:

I would suggest continuing the Éiriú Eolas breathing programme and networking here on the forum. It is an open universe, and we have no idea of how it is going to play out. But I think that if we all do our part, we may well be very surprised.

several months ago i went to sleep and i entered in a "energetic state" felt never before
it was an incredible sensation of awareness, energy and light i felt so weird had few "normal" physical sensations now i feel them more constant than then even while i walk but it happened all night long my question is what was this |????

Back
Top Bottom