"Dreaming" with forum threads

Stella Marys

Jedi Master
A few nights ago I woke up, but my mind was still in a state of sleep, and in front of my eyes it was unfolding, one after the other different pages of the forum.
In that state I could relate various topics and tie them together.
I understood the information that was being presented. I knew it. Then I fell asleep again. When I woke up the next day, I was unable to explain the connections I had made with the various threads. I forgot. I only remember the pages in a vague way and their content was not clear. That's all. Perhaps the information was contained in my subconscious. I really would have liked to remember. Let's say you could say it's a dream but I get the impression it's something different. Have you ever had experiences of this kind?

Sometimes we have higher states of consciousness in dreams or in a waking state. Too bad it doesn't last long. Perhaps it is due to the small storage capacity of our memory!

A few nights ago I woke up, but my mind was still in a state of sleep, and in front of my eyes it was unfolding, one after the other different pages of the forum.
In that state I could relate various topics and tie them together.
I understood the information that was being presented. I knew it. Then I fell asleep again. When I woke up the next day, I was unable to explain the connections I had made with the various threads. I forgot. I only remember the pages in a vague way and their content was not clear. That's all. Perhaps the information was contained in my subconscious. I really would have liked to remember. Let's say you could say it's a dream but I get the impression it's something different. Have you ever had experiences of this kind?

I had a similar experience. It was shortly after I found this forum. I was so fascinated by the Cassiopaean Material that I read it for many hours every day at that time. I remember that one night after such a day of extensive reading, I woke up in a kind of semi-sleep/meditation state and a lot of fascinating thoughts came to my mind. They were on various topics and I could tie them together. Unfortunately, when I got up the next day, I forgot almost everything. But the one thing I still remember till today was something regarding carbon (I saw the structure of the molecule in the 'dream') and probably its importance (but I don't remember in regard to what). I also got the impression that this experience was different from a typical dream.

Back
Top Bottom