Dreaming of the Dalai Lama?

• Thread starter seekingObjectivity
  • Start date
S

seekingObjectivity

I had a dream last night that I was with the Dalai Lama and although I don't remember what he said to me, he gave me a red and yellow saffron robe to wear. I put it on and I then went into a small building/house and I found myself teaching young children how to properly walk? What does such a dream signify? It seems like a good thing but I really don't know how to interpret it....

seekingObjectivity said:
I had a dream last night that I was with the Dalai Lama and although I don't remember what he said to me, he gave me a red and yellow saffron robe to wear. I put it on and I then went into a small building/house and I found myself teaching young children how to properly walk? What does such a dream signify? It seems like a good thing but I really don't know how to interpret it....
If you think deeply enough, you may find its meaning yourself (that is if there IS any meaning). So, just take a risk and write it down here (without any wiseacring though, just THINK) what comes to you mind concerning the possible meaning of your dream. Perhaps it will work? You never know ....

in my very humble opinion (I'm a nobody in interpreting dreams or anything, I just try), forget the dalaï lama, it could be any other person. an important authority gave you a mission : teaching children how to walk. the yellow color is posibly related to the personnage. you may possibly have the clues according to other dreams you had. As an example (maybe it does not fit into your personnal "dreaming code") children may represent inner selfs (I usually interpret a flying child I follow averywhere in my dreams as being something related to my soul (he is often sleeping and when he is hurt in my dreams something wrong happens to me in this life)). The previous advice is the wisest, you may have all the clues in your mind to decifer the dream :)

Back
Top Bottom