Dreaming in different languages

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone,

A few nights ago I had a very interesting dream, and I don't know if it has happened before, or at least I can't remember, and I was curious if anyone has had a similar experience.

My dreams are usually in the languages I speak constantly, and their content is usually relates to my life events, and that's pretty much the norm for everyone. However, the other day I had a dream in French... now I am familiar enough with French, but nowhere near fluent nor do I use it at all in my daily dealings, I haven't watched French films in quite a while and I haven't had any interactions with anyone in French in quite a long while either.

The dream itself was very mundane, I was somewhere doing something, fixing my car I think, or fixing something, and a woman approached me and was wondering about what I was doing, I turned around proceeded to have an equally mundane conversation in French, fluent and clear, the funny part is that I started the conversation with "I'm sorry, I don't speak French very well.." but carried on as if that wasn't the case. Then I woke up.

So, I was wondering if anyone else had ever had this experience?

I have not dreamed that I speak a language other than spanish, but I had a dream that could be related, because I had a dream with people of different "nationalities" so to speak, because it was more of a feeling.

In the dream there were people that for some reason I identified mostly as European or Caucasian, most of them were young adults. We were about to enjoy an event. We all smiled at each other, as if we knew each other. We were having fun. We sat on the grass waiting for the event, as if it were a Woodstock type concert.

When I woke up I had the feeling that I had met people from the forum. :lol:

Ha ha that is so funny you post this Alejo.

Yes! I had a dream (years ago when I was younger) where I woke up speaking fluent French and was able to catch myself coming out of the dream... I was speaking out loud very fast and remember realising I woke myself up because I was speaking so loudly! I cannot now remember specifically what I was saying, or the dream itself in detail, but I remembered the familiarity of the people and energy of the place - and it definitely was not New Zealand, where I was living at the time, for some reason I felt I was in France. I remember speaking in French but being able to think in English. I found it so astonishing and was very curious about it and have always remembered it. Often when I heard people speak French in later years it would take me back to the memory of the dream and I would chuckle at myself 'asleep' babbling away in French.

It's funny that you post this because I was literally thinking about it only a couple of days ago, it pops up in my mind every now and again.

Pondering about it over the years I have wondered if perhaps:

- is it connected to a 'memory' of a specific past life? (most obvious answer)

- if not a past life, is it is a case of the soul 'travelling' (into a different dimension?) and the mind having the ability to naturally assimilate consciously into whatever language is spoken in that place?

- if we consider that, as the C's have said, past-present-future is all happening simultaneously: is it my soul travelling to another time/space and in the 'dream' I am accessing a multidimensional part of my consciousness that is living multiple lives simultaneously... and if so, is this something that happens all the time but we don't realise it, which is why we find ourselves having some really crazy or bizarre or mundane dreams, many of which we often do not remember (or we remember fragments and the dream slips away unless we consciously try to 'replay' it and travel back in our memory doing our best to recall it/trying to make sense of it) ?

I think I maybe had couple of dreams like this in the past. And it looks like other people also have dreams like this from time to time. Here are couple of links where they talk about it. May give you some ideas.

As everything with the "dream world", the answer may not be cut and dry, but probably closer to what it means for you. It can also be an indication of how our brain or consciousness record and remember everything that goes on. Who knows, maybe in your brain you know French better than in a conscious state! :-D Or it could be similar to what is mentioned in the links. You thought you were talking fluent French, but there is no way to check it.

Something else that could actually be related is people starting talking in a foreign language after a head trauma. Could be a scrumbled connection to the information field, could be something else that again has to do with the way our brain or consciousness process information. :-)

I've dreamed that I spoke fluent French a time or two. But the weirdest of my "other language" dreams happened some years ago when I was deep in Biblical studies. I had a very detailed dream of being a Hittite in ancient times and was actually speaking the language. It was a powerful dream because an invasion was underway and there was a lot of emotional energy. Apparently, I was speaking so loudly I woke Ark up and he wondered what the heck was going on. He woke me up and I continued to speak this language for a few minutes after I was awake before I "lost" it. It was really strange.

Mostly my dreams are visuals, with communication of thought or intentions rather than speech, but speech and languages do come in. Besides, Danish it can be in any language I have learned or been exposed to, usually nothing lengthy or elaborate. I do not understand the mechanisms involved and will wake up asking myself what that was all about.

Mostly my dreams are visuals, with communication of thought or intentions rather than speech, but speech and languages do come in. Besides, Danish it can be in any language I have learned or been exposed to, usually nothing lengthy or elaborate. I do not understand the mechanisms involved and will wake up asking myself what that was all about.
Same here, my communication in dreams generally happens via intentions and thoughts with the occasional word coming out. I remember exchanging a few words in seemingly fluent German on a couple of occasions which I have an understanding of and used to speak at a very basic level in the past, so that might explain it.

This made me think past dreams where I was being told something but when I tried to recollect the words after the dream, I just couldn't remember them even if I was able to replay that part of the dream in my mind. I wonder if it's just a question of bad dream recollection or if the message was actually being transmitted through intent/thought in the dream and my 3D mind was trying to translate the message but couldn't put it into words. Just a thought.

Sometimes I dream in English, and in my dreams I speak a fluent and fantastic English! Very strange, right? I usually read more in English than in another language, so maybe is the reason. But not just that. In my dreams, sometimes I have a monologue in English as good as the style of the writing of the author I am reading at the moment. I am so a good English speaker and a good writer in my dreams. As good as that. It is crazy, but it is what it is. What a mystery are dreams.

What a mystery are dreams

Hi, in my case it happened being fully awake, during the day, lately (past 10 days) on two occurences foreign's langage words popped in my mind. Like I was thinking them...
Once in Spannish I got : "limpiar" and "llegamos a la ciudad" meaning "clean up" and " we arrived at the city". I've learned basic Spannish years ago at school, but have forgotten the better part, I needed a translator for these few words, and usually never think in spannish.
And few days later, in english : "the channel is open", "go about it". Same, english isn't my thoughts's langage.
Weird... , if these words make an echo for anyone, let me know :-)

I've dreamed that I spoke fluent French a time or two. But the weirdest of my "other language" dreams happened some years ago when I was deep in Biblical studies. I had a very detailed dream of being a Hittite in ancient times and was actually speaking the language. It was a powerful dream because an invasion was underway and there was a lot of emotional energy. Apparently, I was speaking so loudly I woke Ark up and he wondered what the heck was going on. He woke me up and I continued to speak this language for a few minutes after I was awake before I "lost" it. It was really strange.
Interesting. Sure not like a surprise, this first reminds the following C’s piece:

Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.

Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.

Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.

Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.

Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
A: Yes.

As everything with the "dream world", the answer may not be cut and dry, but probably closer to what it means for you. It can also be an indication of how our brain or consciousness record and remember everything that goes on. Who knows, maybe in your brain you know French better than in a conscious state! :-D Or it could be similar to what is mentioned in the links. You thought you were talking fluent French, but there is no way to check it.

Well, there are a number of observations —direct and indirectly related to— that could be outlined on this topic. Besides, regarding this line of aspects I also wrote another post which may be of interest to see. Anyway, all these mentions on other languages —and some ancient like Hittite!! — brings up to my mind concepts like codes, symbols, and recently the C’s Session hinting the use of a AI translator. So, considering all this, amidst many ones, I have picked up the following quotations:

Seth, Unknown Reality, v2 — J Roberts

In a way, the one-line kind of consciousness that you have developed can be correlated with your use of any one language. Experience is programmed, highly specialized, and attains a seemingly tight organization only because it limits so much of reality in those terms. If you are bilingual you are somewhat better off, for your thoughts have a choice of two paths. Biologically, you are physically capable of speaking any language now in use on the face of the earth. You would consider it an achievement if you learned to speak many languages. You would not find it frightening or unnatural, though you would take it for granted that some training was involved. In the same way, your one-line kind of consciousness is but one of many "languages." The others are as native, as natural, as biologically feasible.
…………………………………………

Many people find themselves singing "gibberish" when they are alone, and trying to free themselves from language structuring. Children often play by constructing their own languages; and speaking with tongues (glossolalia) is a beautiful example of the attempt to express a reality that escapes the tyranny of overly structured words.
…………………………………………

[Next Seth explains and exemplifies what happens when an English native speaker —Ruburt in that case— expresses in another language. In particular he mentions the ancient Sumari language (from Sumer)]

The English itself, however, then becomes charged, freshened with new concepts, carrying within a strangeness that itself alters the relationship of the words. This is a dream or trance language. It is as native to its level of consciousness as English is to your own —or Indian, or Chinese, or whatever. The various focuses of consciousness will have their own "languages." Ruburt has discovered that beneath the Sumari there are deeper meanings. He has become aware of what he calls long and short sounds. Some come so quickly that he cannot keep track, or speak them quickly enough. Others are so slow that he feels a sentence would take a week to utter………….Languages express certain kinds of reality usually by organizing experience verbally and mentally. In your case, again, a certain neurological prejudice occurs.
…………………………………………

You may not realize it, but your language actually structures your visual perception of objects. Sumari breaks down the usual patterning, therefore, but it also releases the nervous system from its structured response to any particular stimulus. The sounds, however, while spontaneous, are not unstructured. They will present a sound equivalent of the emotion or object perceived, an equivalent that is very direct and immediate, and that bears legitimate correspondence with the object or emotion. The fresh expression sets up a new kind of relationship between the so-called perceiver and the perceived.

Ra, Law of One — Ra, Rueckert, Elkins and McCarty

Q: How did the users of these sounds, Sanskrit and Hebrew, determine what these sounds were?
RA: In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.

In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous, what you call, alphabet, or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.

Symphonies of Consciousness
Bringers of Dawn – B Marciniak

There are realities where sound does picture itself. You feel the movement and language of sound when you wave your body or move your hands. You experience the richness of this form of communication and how multidimensional all things are by feeling sound express itself. It has its own language, and it has a form.

Sound carries a certain frequency, and the body recognizes the frequency. The body is keyed to respond to the acceptability of the frequency. The great master musicians such as Beethoven and Mozart were ended to bring in information of a stable nature, for they received the harmonics of sound at the time when there was great darkness over the planet. In order to keep a certain remembrance open in the minds of the human rate, lower vibratory rates of sound were translated into the minds of these masters.

Sound is going to evolve. Now human beings can become the instruments for sound through toning. Human beings become the flute, the piano, the harp, the oboe, and the tuba. They allow energies to use their physical bodies to make a variety of sounds that they do not direct or attempt to control the range of. Spirit plays, and human beings simply observe the attendance of the symphony that they and all the others are performing. It is quite profound.

(5 minute video)
Beethoven 9th Symphony, Ode to Joy
—stupendous presentation in the Catalan town of Sabadell—​

A few months back I had a message dream, or whatever we want to call it, maybe it’s just tuning in on communication-traffic in the dream-a sphere?

A clear voice in Chinese (that woke me up) said: “NAME” then “CHILD” then a visual of the number 300. And that’s it.

I speak enough Chinese to know what it said, but what did it mean? So, I searched (because it used the Chinese language) “300 Chinese children” and found an article that reported on 300 Chinese children found frozen and being used for body parts. OK, that was something. Then with more research I found debunking of the same story and then…nothing more. As with most “message” dreams I wonder if it “is” a message to me, or am I just tuning into chatter in the dream-a sphere?

I remember writing in a foreign language in a dream. I studied Japanese for many years in school and I had a dream last February about writing Japanese calligraphy. So, in that sense the dream was of an activity that I use to do in school.

So many days after the dream, I saw a Japanese wood carving of the word 'love' at a store which immediately brought to mind the dream (I believe the word I practiced writing in the dream was also the kanji for 'love,' but can't be for certain). I remember thinking after the fact about going back and purchasing it but I never did. Who knows, maybe I'll go back and see if it's still there.

Reading this thread has been a sort of reminder for me to take a review course, as it's been many years now since I've studied Japanese so I've forgotten quite a bit and I don't want to lose the language altogether. Thanks for others sharing here about their dreams.

A few months back I had a message dream, or whatever we want to call it, maybe it’s just tuning in on communication-traffic in the dream-a sphere?

A clear voice in Chinese (that woke me up) said: “NAME” then “CHILD” then a visual of the number 300. And that’s it.

I speak enough Chinese to know what it said, but what did it mean? So, I searched (because it used the Chinese language) “300 Chinese children” and found an article that reported on 300 Chinese children found frozen and being used for body parts. OK, that was something. Then with more research I found debunking of the same story and then…nothing more. As with most “message” dreams I wonder if it “is” a message to me, or am I just tuning into chatter in the dream-a sphere?
Well It does not look like a “babbling dream.” As I see seems more like a message from the soul trying to reach the “diurnal consciousness”. See, from what we can find in the Sumerian accounts of the Creation of mankind —e.g. I recommend Myths from Mesopotamia by Stephanie Dalley— and then as well, in the Arthurian tales, in particular those narrated by Geoffrey Monmouth such as Kings of Britain, we can see that “300” is a recurrent number and therefore, not an arbitrary but an important reference. Being even more specific, for example, “300” are told the Anunnaki in their “intervention”.

As to Monmouth, the figure “300” repeats in many circumstances such as 300 soldiers, 300 ships,… and 300 were the brethren in Salisbury at the cluster of an earlier Stonehenge, that is, even before the erection of that ancient structure. Oh, right, also in the C’s transcripts we have “300 Elohim and 301 Seraphim;” where our Cassiopaeans asked: “Who is the odd one out?”

Now, we know, since we are in the Realm of Three, i.e. 3rd density, we have an inherent presence of the “3”, thus could be noticed that 300 translates as one hundred times three. Moreover, maybe, just maybe, we also could play a bit with the order of the dreamed words and then we have “300 name Child.” That is, “Three hundred ones designate the Child.”

As above said there are many quotations on that figure, next here is one of them:
Kings of Britain —G Monmouth

Then again shall the White Dragon arise and invite here the daughter of Germany. Again shall our little gardens be filled of foreign seed, the Red one shall pine away at the furthest end of the pool. Thereafter shall the German Worm be crowned and the Brazen Prince be buried. A term has been assigned unto him that he shall not be able to overpass. A hundred and fifty years shall he remain in disquiet and subjection, but 300 shall he be seated therein. Then shall the North wind rise against him and snatch from him the flowers that the West wind had brought forth. There shall be gilding in the temples and the edge of the sword shall not cease. Scarce shall the German Worm find refuge in his caves for the vengeance of his treason that shall overtake him.
15th-century manuscript Historia Regum Britanniae:
575px-Vortigern-Dragons.jpg

Vortigern, king of the Britons and Ambrosius, uncle of King Arthur,
watch the fight between the red and white dragons

Ops, sorry, for in my previous post while serving some possible clues —for the impressive Laura’s event as well as those type of dreams seen in this thread— it happened was missed the link for the mentioned C’s Session. Also the video was left out of the quotation to make simple its reference added here afterwards. So, this is seen corrected now within the following quote —now dully supplied with the link:​

Interesting. Sure not like a surprise this first reminds the following C’s piece:

August 20, 2001 Session

Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.

Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.

Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.

Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.

Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
A: Yes.

Well, there are a number of observations —direct and indirectly related to— that could be outlined on this topic. Besides, regarding this line of aspects I also wrote another post which may be of interest to see. Anyway, all these mentions on other languages —and some ancient like Hittite!! — brings up to mind concepts like codes, symbols, and recently the C’s Session hinting the use of an AI translator. So, considering all this, amidst many ones, I have picked up the following quotations:

Seth, Unknown Reality, v2 — J Roberts

In a way, the one-line kind of consciousness that you have developed can be correlated with your use of any one language. Experience is programmed, highly specialized, and attains a seemingly tight organization only because it limits so much of reality in those terms. If you are bilingual you are somewhat better off, for your thoughts have a choice of two paths. Biologically, you are physically capable of speaking any language now in use on the face of the earth. You would consider it an achievement if you learned to speak many languages. You would not find it frightening or unnatural, though you would take it for granted that some training was involved. In the same way, your one-line kind of consciousness is but one of many "languages." The others are as native, as natural, as biologically feasible.
…………………………………………

Many people find themselves singing "gibberish" when they are alone, and trying to free themselves from language structuring. Children often play by constructing their own languages; and speaking with tongues (glossolalia) is a beautiful example of the attempt to express a reality that escapes the tyranny of overly structured words.
…………………………………………

[Next Seth explains and exemplifies what happens when an English native speaker —Ruburt in that case— expresses in another language. In particular he mentions the ancient Sumari language (from Sumer)]

The English itself, however, then becomes charged, freshened with new concepts, carrying within a strangeness that itself alters the relationship of the words. This is a dream or trance language. It is as native to its level of consciousness as English is to your own —or Indian, or Chinese, or whatever. The various focuses of consciousness will have their own "languages." Ruburt has discovered that beneath the Sumari there are deeper meanings. He has become aware of what he calls long and short sounds. Some come so quickly that he cannot keep track, or speak them quickly enough. Others are so slow that he feels a sentence would take a week to utter………….Languages express certain kinds of reality usually by organizing experience verbally and mentally. In your case, again, a certain neurological prejudice occurs.
…………………………………………

You may not realize it, but your language actually structures your visual perception of objects. Sumari breaks down the usual patterning, therefore, but it also releases the nervous system from its structured response to any particular stimulus. The sounds, however, while spontaneous, are not unstructured. They will present a sound equivalent of the emotion or object perceived, an equivalent that is very direct and immediate, and that bears legitimate correspondence with the object or emotion. The fresh expression sets up a new kind of relationship between the so-called perceiver and the perceived.

Ra, Law of One — Ra, Rueckert, Elkins and McCarty

Q: How did the users of these sounds, Sanskrit and Hebrew, determine what these sounds were?
RA: In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.

In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous, what you call, alphabet, or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.

Symphonies of Consciousness
Bringers of Dawn – B Marciniak

There are realities where sound does picture itself. You feel the movement and language of sound when you wave your body or move your hands. You experience the richness of this form of communication and how multidimensional all things are by feeling sound express itself. It has its own language, and it has a form.

Sound carries a certain frequency, and the body recognizes the frequency. The body is keyed to respond to the acceptability of the frequency. The great master musicians such as Beethoven and Mozart were ended to bring in information of a stable nature, for they received the harmonics of sound at the time when there was great darkness over the planet. In order to keep a certain remembrance open in the minds of the human rate, lower vibratory rates of sound were translated into the minds of these masters.

Sound is going to evolve. Now human beings can become the instruments for sound through toning. Human beings become the flute, the piano, the harp, the oboe, and the tuba. They allow energies to use their physical bodies to make a variety of sounds that they do not direct or attempt to control the range of. Spirit plays, and human beings simply observe the attendance of the symphony that they and all the others are performing. It is quite profound.
(5 minute video)
Beethoven 9th Symphony, Ode to Joy
—stupendous presentation in the Catalan town of Sabadell—​

And speaking of languages, next is the lyrics in English of Ode to Joy, i.e. the 4th piece of Beethoven ‘Choral’ 9th Symphony:

O friends, not these tones!
But let’s strike up more agreeable ones,
And more joyful.
Joy! Joy!
Joy, beautiful spark of Divinity,
Daughter of Elysium,
We enter, drunk with fire,
Heavenly one, thy sanctuary!
Thy magic binds again
What custom strictly divided;
All people become brothers,
Where thy gentle wing abides.