Dreaming in a Totalitarian Society

Dreams, that involve being in/using an elevator have occurred to me occasionally in the past, and there was a similar theme: going up.

In one of them, that I can remember, I entered the elevator, and when going up, suddenly the speed increased, and it was like a rocket. Walls disappeared, and only the floor was left. Then, at some point, the elevator(or what was left of it) suddenly stopped, but my mass kept me going, until I was free falling. That's when I woke up.

Lately the theme has changed. In one of dreams I'm already on the top of skyscraper, and wonder, that why do I have to insist going to places like that. I was simply one of the tourist group, and got unexpectedly awaken of being acrophobic. I had an urge to get to the ground, but the elevator had plenty of windows in it, so I just laid on the floor, with closed eyes. That's where it ended.

--
This might be off-topic, concerning the time, when one wake up after the sleep. Two days ago I woke to horrible angst about the vaccine shedding, that I had read about earlier.

In that day, I had to go to the apothecary to get medications and supplements. At first I was horrified about going out, but slowly got myself together, after recognizing the nature of my fear. Somehow(based on earlier experience) I started to think: if this is going to kill me, be it so.

So I went to get the things, and survived.

But in general, during two or so years, I've been noticing certain pattern: the worse I feel when waking up, the more (positive)the day has possibility to develop in form of being/creating.

Last night, I had a strange dream, it woke me up. It concerned Prayer of the Soul. I dreamed that people were no longer reciting or reading the prayer, (I looked it up on the web, in my dream, that was the impression I had) and also asked people I came in contact with, had they heard about this, no answers were given. I was feeling distraught.

On thinking about this, it lead me to think that people are losing their connection with the Divine. Could this also be one of the effects of receiving the Jab?

I had a very inspiring dream a few nights ago that very much felt like reality-splitting, networking and planning to defeat STS in a conscious, "gentle as doves, wise as serpents" way. I was with Laura and other group members. We would appear in energetic form where invited and needed, confer and things would just happen. It felt like traveling around the world and underneath the world. Anyway it was a welcome relief. I've also had dreams of cities crumbling, taking my friends' children because they were not there to care for them. Having the former dream juxtaposed with the latter dream in the span of two nights was rather trippy. I finally started using the dream stone underneath my pillow. For me it does make a big difference. I also believe the stone helped me have a prophetic dream a few weeks ago. I dreamt of a truck explosion in a neighborhood. I thought that it was related to terrorism but 4 days later there was this that happened:
Scores killed, over 100 houses razed in petrol tanker explosion in Benue, Nigeria -- Sott.net

As of lately

i notice that i remember a lot more of my dreams then normally. There is also a strange presence of a duality in my dreams, with situations which on the outside look ‘harmless’, but at the same time harbor a deep sense of imminent danger that is closing in.

(i almost never have nightmares).

The warning

Last night i dreamed about being in a house complex in which lawyer Reiner Füllmich tries to make people understand that the seemingly “friendly” government, authorities and police are not defending us - but have come to kill us. They are on their way here - do not trust them. Try to understand this ! They are not here to save you. They come here to kill all.

It reminded me of a feeling i assume can be felt during the second world war; the type of danger/fear filling people as other soldiers or state representants are coming - but what really awaits - is only death.

Since I listen to endless many hours of the meetings in the Investigative Corona Committee from Berlin, fragments of that become a seed to my dream activity.

Duality Realities

Another diffuse dream I had three nights ago was about split realities between 3D and 4D, in which the actions in one dimension had a totally different value/meaning/consequence compared to the other. I was not able to figure out how it all correlated, but there was a presence of urgency.

Kind of difficult to pinpoint and understand which was what. Even less so as I woke up, only having a weird sensation left, fading away in a course of hours.

In general

i have been experiencing an uptick of dreams in the past 6 weeks, which I earlier rarely was able to catch. As with almost all my dreams, the daytime fragments from the previous day’s experiences often act like seeds intertwining with my dreams. So nothing strange about that. I do not experience any sense of external influences altering.

In my mid late 20s i often used to write down many dreams and really remember a couple hundreds per year. But then the remembering started to fade overall, only the most significant or dramatic ones were left, to write down.

Only a couple times they had external, prophetic value - e.g. in 1993 through an inner connection, showing my grandmother Elfriede’s imminent / 2 weeks real followed death. It was really a strange dream (I had no contact to her during that time, nor did I know in what bad condition she was in). All that information was withheld. Nasty story.

Laura and the war

A little over a month ago, I also dreamed about Laura. my husband and I were at my old apartment (which so did not correspond to real one that once existed ).
She was in a wheelchair in her 70s, very talkative as well with an attitude of authority but in a good way. An attitude, like you can feel in front of a person with lots of experience from long life lived, and lots to tell.

She spoke about her life during the second world war, how outmost difficult it was to be pregnant (“I was huge” she said), and the challenges of raising a child during war.

Laura and the war

A little over a month ago, I also dreamed about Laura. my husband and I were at my old apartment (which so did not correspond to real one that once existed ).
She was in a wheelchair in her 70s, very talkative as well with an attitude of authority but in a good way. An attitude, like you can feel in front of a person with lots of experience from long life lived, and lots to tell.

She spoke about her life during the second world war, how outmost difficult it was to be pregnant (“I was huge” she said), and the challenges of raising a child during war.
Wow, that's a cool coincidence. I also had a dream a couple of days ago, and I saw Laura coming out of a veteran hospital in Florida using a wheelchair, she waved at me like we knew each other and pointed to a “no smoking” sing in the parking lot! I was smoking.

Resistance Lab

It is only a fragment I remember from this mornings dream: being in a lab which was maintained by the resistance, in order trying to determine the presence of viruse; e.g. their manipulated/altered more pathogenic versions). I held a weird flat skin (?) in my hands, looking like fat, whose left side had blackened. But we couldn't determine of it was caused by a lethal virus or because of other things.

The atmosphere had a strong resemblance to the 80s movie series "V" with 'Juliet Parrish' (Faye Grant) playing the resistance leader against the lizards with 'Diana' (Jane Badler) as her top opponent. Juliet Parrish who in the beginning was very reluctant and a bit lost about the tasks that were overwhelming her.

il_570xN.1050548068_nd4i.jpg
Julie_capture_6.jpg

Here is a dream I had three days ago that was pretty distressing. Once again I have to act in a play but I can't remember the text I have to recite. But not only that, I forgot to bring with me my costume, a long black skirt. It is very scary, even terrifying to face the public without remembering my role. I am with Hesperides who says to me: "you do not take seriously your character". And I answer: you are right, I do not like it.

I have to tell the director that I forgot my costume, she is angry. Someone says in a loud voice: for that you risk 20 years in prison.

Then I open my eyes and thank God that it was only a dream.

Here is a dream I had three days ago that was pretty distressing. Once again I have to act in a play but I can't remember the text I have to recite. But not only that, I forgot to bring with me my costume, a long black skirt. It is very scary, even terrifying to face the public without remembering my role. I am with Hesperides who says to me: "you do not take seriously your character". And I answer: you are right, I do not like it.

I have to tell the director that I forgot my costume, she is angry. Someone says in a loud voice: for that you risk 20 years in prison.

Then I open my eyes and thank God that it was only a dream.
More than ever we are acting, playing our role.

The reaction to the truth is incredibly violent in many people.

If we are burned at the stake as in the old days, we will be of little use.

There have always been wolves disguised as sheep.

Perhaps in these times there are sheep disguised as wolves.

Last night I was dreaming I was in a large house with several other people but I don't remember what we were doing. At some point I decided to walk around a bit and walked into a large enclosed patio at the back of the house. On one of the walls was a large flat screen TV playing CNN. The stories were going by real fast but after every news story I just kept saying liars over and over again. Then I heard someone in the corner of the room laughing. I turned around and saw Elon Musk standing there. I sensed his laughter was good natured and he was in agreement with my opinion of the mockingbird media. Then I woke up.

I don't know whether to be amused by the dream or frightened. I think Musk is part of an agenda either knowingly or not. His idea of chipping human brains in an attempt to keep up with AI is frightening. Just one more insane idea to add to everything else going on.

I do feel relieved to know that in the end their wishful thinking will be their undoing. Just don't know how much more humanity can take.

Several days ago I had a dream that moved me a lot, it was common and descriptive, but it left me with a deep feeling of the meaning of union of people as a group.
In the dream, I was taking a bus, there were many people around, I was alone and carrying a small bag, I was looking inside it and I couldn't find any paper with information or phone numbers, for to communicate with my family, I only saw strange faces on the bus and I did not know where the bus was going, I was very distressed, because I was lost and did not know how to return or communicate with my family, the bus only traveled routes of places I did not recognize and faces that I did not know either. Almost at the end of the dream as if I was seeing the end of a tunnel an understanding came to me, it was very strong, I felt that I had lost a lot of time of my life without trying to connect with others, with the feeling of being isolated, it was very strong because there was a feeling of affliction in the area of the lungs. During this time there were no images, just a cloud of sensations in my body and mind.

The last weekend I went to the zoo and I felt very bad to see the animals in cages and to see them in the eyes with an air of sadness in their captivity, with false paintings of trees and small spaces of simulated nature, but with the difference that with the condition of human being you can see and understand their position and disadvantage as animals, but on the other hand the human being is also in a "prison", what complexity!!, I believe that the longing to learn is latent and the heart open to it too, to progress as human beings.
I put it here, in this thread, this personal dream - reflection, just sharing the discomfort and feeling of impotence, of what is happening nowadays with the quarantine, Covid, etc. I feel that the feeling of loneliness is felt more.
I also mention the zoo, because it reminded me of how hunters seek their prey by rounding it up and isolating it, that is one of the most common methods to obtain prey, and I think it makes some sense in how politics and power groups now seek to isolate the population to make it easier to manipulate the masses to their agenda.

Well and to all this with the dream, was that feeling about learning to be UNITED, affectively, of shared high emotions understanding for each other, longings, together as a group that moved me quite a lot, just like happens in the natural world, precisely a protection against predators.

I used to have nightmares when I would wake up kicking and screaming.
They stopped once I‘ve got my dreaming crystal.
That was in October last year. I had tense and unusual and fearful dreams but not a nightmare.

This night I dreamed a most bizarre set of dreams and a nightmare. Some dreams I believe I dreamed before.

First I was a companion or a guide for one model (very popular one but I don’t recall her name) during her stay at the sea side; she was older now (as opposed to my prevoius remembering her and what I beleived I dreamed before) and I was supposed to guide her during her stay at the sea side.
She left with some guy and then the dream morphed.

Then I was with my younger son who was driving me mad (so the same as usual).
We were in my home town walking in the center and going home or something.
As we were walking down the street there was some lost child who kept comming/popping up with different people saying they were parents/caretakers.
I found that strange and wanted to talk to the child and then dream morphed.

Then there were some guys beside swimming pool naked, doing some most bizare sexual poses and they jumpred in the pool and as they were swimming in my direction, they seemd like they faces were transforming and then they were blending from many of them to only 3-4 people.
I was watching all of that like trough wery dirty window so my vision was really blurred.

One of them talked to me (never saw him before, I just remembered he had some small black earring and I couldn’t figure out what in fact the shape was; that part was only one sharp and in focus, all other was blurry) and then the dream morphed again to something that was again strangly and strongly familiar. Like I had that dream before.

We were now in my home town at the bank in the park and he tried to kiss me.
Then I heard some deep roaring like a beast near by and people started screaming nearby. It was wery close like behind nearby bush.
He stood up and told me to run.
I was so frozen because I felt this happened before and something even worse is about to happen.
Then he started to transform into a werewolf and I started to go backwards and fell from the bank to the ground.
When he was transformed he came to me standing not fully transformed but imagine Freddy Krueger with a hat and wolf face, but without additional hair.
He looked at me and said how stupid we little people are. I knew he‘ll kill me. I knew because That happened before.
I was lying there in the grass, saw him lifting his hand/paw like blades to strike me, I closed my eyes and squeeze them real shut thinking that I won’t feel a thing - just like last time. And thinking this must be a dream. Wake! Wake!

And then darkness/emptiness/nothing for several heart beats and I forced myself to wake.
I woke up panting and silently yelling, totally distracted, with my arms hurting.
They were on the pilow over my head and I was holding really tight my elbows with each arm, forming a square.
And they hurt.
I usually sleep on my side or on my back sometimes but I never put my arms up (like babys do when they are sleepeng).
My arms hurt like I was in that position for a long time - above my head, me holding them tight.

I felt scared, still not quite awake and telling myself in my mind: FRV!! FRV!!! You must try harder!!!

Then I heard my man also wake so I got up and smoked a cigarette and went back to sleep.
Couldn’t sleep for a long time.

When I finally did, I had again one of those dreams when I would go alone across my home town trying to reach my man‘s house (we were still young) but I couldn’t.
We had some fight, that much I knew in the dream, but didn’t really know why. And I was walking around the town and couldn’t come to him, kept getting lost.

I feel exhausted now....

I had one vivid dream last Monday night, so I'm chiming in. I had the day off so the context was trying to get stuff done that day, and I didn't get much sleep, maybe only 6 hours. Nonetheless this dream seemed notable.

It had both FOTCM and high school friends. I was talking to my high school friends and surprised that the were "awakened", as we were all together. There was something about my friends having moved to France to live together, and that it was inexpensive.

At one point Laura came around and I made a joke something like, "You're back in the USSA." Often, my dreams become video game like. I guess the Tetris Effect stays around for a long time. We basically had to keep walking in a counterclockwise circle or the invisible bad guys would get us. It was an ever present feeling of gotta keep going because they're right behind us. I was a spell caster and couldn't do anything while walking so I decided to go backward and beat them, though invisible, with my staff.

It moved into some kind of buffet or feast at the end. I asked if the bread dishes had techno-spiritual gluten or just gluten gluten. Someone answered, maybe Joe or Scottie and said it was good gluten.

I had a shorter memorable dream on Tuesday about some old high school female classmates and it was sexual. The idea was that she had some disease and warned me to not get close. I'm wondering if this is just a combination of Romance novels + shedding spike proteins worry.

Anyways, I usually forget my dreams and they only get partially remembered throughout the day. So I thought it was abnormal to wake with most of the first dream in my mind, and it having old friends and FOTCM/forum members.

Recently I dreamt that we were a group trying to evacuate people from a town that was completly destroyed by war. I stayed behind because many orphaned children were too slow and tired to continue, we couldn't cover the 15 or so km. We hid in an abandoned house on a hill. One could see the city. It was in ruins. There was no food, so people had turned to cannibalism, water was poisoned, oil was kept by groups so we couldn't use cars. If we heard a car or a truck, we knew it would by bad news. Those groups wanted children to abuse them and eat them. The dream stopped when I saw a truck arriving at the front door. I think we managed to escape.

Another dream started that was even more scary. I was at my job, and many people had a big dark bubble hanging over their head ,but they coudn't see it. Suddenly, the bubbles became solid and crushed them to pieces. I screamed to warn them, but they coudn't see it on time. I asked what it was, and the answer that came was "it's their karma, there's nothing you can do." I woke up screaming and it took a while before I managed to sleep again.

I’m not sure that my apocalyptic dreams have stopped, but recently I have been having “its over-you’re done” dreams. (In a good way) The opposite of the I’m unprepared for the class dream. Last night it was graduating from college, and thinking man, I made it, I really made it. Now it’s time to move on. I think that these dreams are easy to interpret (or at least speculate on), especially in our present time. And, as many, and maybe most are about to transfer somewhere, maybe this is a human consciousness tap-in? I don’t know, just thought I'd put it out there as dreams of some sort of completion. (The dreams themselves have been hopeful and bright, yet I do wake up in this paradigm with a sense of foreboding most of the time)

Back
Top Bottom