Dreamed last Night, Invasion.

Nell-Li

The Force is Strong With This One
First off, this is more nonsense if anything. My dream last night was normal until the triangular lights appeared in the sky, and a HUGE spaceship landed. I was in total disbelief and had my friend next to me to confirm what we had just saw. The strangest part was when I was running to saftey(I dont even know how there could be anywhere safe) there were people that had been infected with a virus, that had them acting like zombies in Resident Evil movies, trying to infect or kill everyone else. Like I said it was nonsense.

The truly strange part was this morning when I read Lauras book review article on how the Black Death could have been cause by cometary showers on earth and the release of toxic gases and pathogens could possibly caused even more deaths. Heres the article and everyone should read this if they haven't, great material and mind tingling connections, as always A great presentation as to what is possible.

_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/145683-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Cosmic-Connection

More likely the case, I had been reviewing what the C's had said about the coming 3 ships and just basic fears, confusion, and psychological drama from my life playing out in my dreams. But that is always a good reminder that my mind is on the right track as far as my subconcious is aware of such things. Thanks for listening to this rabble.

Why are you calling this dream nonsense and your thoughts on it 'ramble'? I think the dream is a pretty strong symbol of our ponerized society. A 'safe place' could be finding a psychologically normal state.

oh wow..! this is odd.... i had a dream the day before yesterday and it was along the same lines , i even made a post and everything it is shocking because of the similarities on the triangular UFO , and on the zombie like acting of the people ,mmmm......... this is my post if you want to read it.
lots of ufos, i'm just wondering , and i've been thinking and what shane mentions is really possible , it is the lack of capacity to see something that at least to me seemed(in the dream) extremely obvious ; as the C's said once "awareness is the key" but this awareness is built upon knowledge, and knowledge protects and ,is the only thing that actually does in my case i knew that there was no where to hide from the invasion that was taking place , but now that i think of if from this point of view , if such a scenario was to take place it would be probably very very like that no where in the world will be safe and the only protection you have is you knowledge built awareness , is your only shield , is your only sword if you will , is what represents your reaction to an event like this, mmm..... it still odd.

Three nights ago, I had a similar dream.

I was in Philadelphia. Why there? I have no idea. I had to ask a group of people where I was. lol

So I was in a parking lot outside of a theater when I looked up at the sky. There was a half moon, and some smaller white object, that looked just like a full moon, only smaller from my perspective.

Then the sky turned stormy and windy, lots of lightening, a few power lines burst into flames, That's when I saw a large black object towering over the city. I watched as people were running and confused. One man yelled at what I figured must be his wife, and said "this has to be some sort of accident!" Then this blue light started pouring over everything, like a liquid. When this 'light' reached people, everyone just stopped running and starting walking around like nothing was going on.

So I sat down in this nice patchy place of grass and watched until I woke up, right before the blue light hit me.

Nell-Li said:
First off, this is more nonsense if anything. My dream last night was normal until the triangular lights appeared in the sky, and a HUGE spaceship landed. I was in total disbelief and had my friend next to me to confirm what we had just saw. The strangest part was when I was running to saftey(I dont even know how there could be anywhere safe) there were people that had been infected with a virus, that had them acting like zombies in Resident Evil movies, trying to infect or kill everyone else. Like I said it was nonsense.

The truly strange part was this morning when I read Lauras book review article on how the Black Death could have been cause by cometary showers on earth and the release of toxic gases and pathogens could possibly caused even more deaths. Heres the article and everyone should read this if they haven't, great material and mind tingling connections, as always A great presentation as to what is possible.

_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/145683-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Cosmic-Connection

More likely the case, I had been reviewing what the C's had said about the coming 3 ships and just basic fears, confusion, and psychological drama from my life playing out in my dreams. But that is always a good reminder that my mind is on the right track as far as my subconcious is aware of such things. Thanks for listening to this rabble.

Back
Top Bottom