Dream Work

@gnosisxsophia Hmm... Hermaphrodites, I remember the C's asking if we were ready to become hermaphrodites in the next density, yet in this density it's seen as an abomination.

Kore/Khloe/Chloe/Cleo/Clio: I wasn't going to mention the Renault Clio (genuine mistake spelling it "Cleo" btw) as I thought it irrelevant. I decided to put it in because it stuck fast in my mind for some reason.

You're very good connecting linguistic connections with ancient folklore, legends and mythology of the Heavens. As tempting as it is, I try not to indulge too much into ancient mythology these days as I get too easily lost in it all and my head starts swimming. However, I was captured with Laura's sum-up you quoted regards Demeter and her daughter Persephone/Kore as representing "pure consciousness/mother of all" and the representation of her issued progeny as "individuated consciousness" respectively. That cuts through EVERYTHING regards the highest concepts of 'Being' and the *journey* through understanding the nature of existence itself. I thought it compelling "Demeter" is very close to "diameter" because "dia-meter" can mean "divine measurement" in Greek (though most definitions "dia" is translated "across" or "through" - the line of measurement passing through the centre of circles and spheres (and eggs?)).

Anyway, I have to log-off now, but want to add: According to Baby Name Wizard, Khloe was used as a summer epithet for Demeter Khloe Name Meaning & Origin

In the correct-side-up hemisphere... Summer is well and truly over. RIP Chloe.

G'day mate,

You're very good connecting linguistic connections with ancient folklore, legends and mythology of the Heavens. As tempting as it is, I try not to indulge too much into ancient mythology these days as I get too easily lost in it all and my head starts swimming.

Yeah I agree, it makes my head spin too....however it seems our dream authors are intent on hinting towards something which often feels like a course in Cryptic Mythology or more often Goddesses for Dummies - which is rather interesting - so I figure may as well try and play along :-).

Had a laugh the other day following a dream with an echidna jumping all me, licking and nuzzling and basically carrying on like a little puppy - which was a little awkward as they're rather prickly to cuddle -

echidna.png

As afterwards I look into what in the world an echidna might symbolise, which led immediately to - Echidna - goddess of the Scythians....

echidna2.png

Like REALLY :umm:

... we are told that the Greeks were instructed by the Arabs which certainly makes us wonder who were these original Arabs who seem to be the Tribe of Dan. And we note, of course, the name similarity to Danae, the mother of Perseus. And of course, Perseus had the gorgon s head which was so similar in function to the Ark of the Covenant, and the stories belong to the ancient Scythians.

Moses and Aaron

So you can imagine where that goes....

I was captured with Laura's sum-up regards Demeter and her daughter Persephone/Kore as representing "pure consciousness/mother of all" and the representation of her issued progeny as "individuated consciousness" respectively. That cuts through EVERYTHING regards the highest concepts of 'Being' and the *journey* through understanding the nature of existence itself.

Yep :-)

I thought it compelling "Demeter" is very close to "diameter" because "dia-meter" can mean "divine measurement" in Greek (though most definitions "dia" is translated "across" or "through" - the line of measurement passing through the centre of circles and spheres (and eggs?)).

Yeah me too, plus dia is also a goddess (equated with Hebe), dea dia translates to Divine Goddess and you know who meter is...;-)

Your circle reference also reminds me of -

There's goddess Circe of Aeaea you mentioned, of which can mean "encircled" or "loop around" from Greek "kirkoô" and a good likelihood for our word "circle"

And

I will say, I'm always intrigued with words starting with 'Ph' of the Greek letter "Phi"

Which points my OCD goddess recognition pattern to Phi-neus (who aided Jason on his quest, much as Circe did for Odysseus and whose name can translate to 'seer') brother of Europa, son of Phoenix / Cassiopeia and husband of Cleopatra.

Kore/Khloe/Chloe/Cleo

And on that note we're back to your very interesting dream :whistle:.

See you over there.

J

gotta dig out a dream journal first, your spelling of 'Cleo' has set off my antenna :-)

Found it, Sept 8th -

dance.png

Pardon my chicken scratching but it's funny that we're back at these dream snippets because they had a very 'Cassiopaean' feel at the time and I'd forgotten all about them...

Interesting too is the way the word 'Cleo' was presented - very similiar to early in the year when I got 'Kisito'?

Notable I guess that both are FOTCM members, but in this instance also it was interesting that the name was given between an excerpt of music that I wasn't familiar with - by a band called Armored Saint - and a scene where I was participating in a dancing crowd that were doing a Mexican Wave.

And although I didn't recognise anybody, the impression was that the crowd were all participants in the 'C's forum and during the scene a girl named 'Kailah' happened to arrive and promptly tell me that I HAD to dance (being the only one that wasn't :-[).

Which I guess means I should try and participate in the Forum more ??

Anyway I looked into the name 'Kailah' and apparently it can mean Laurel Crown (in Hebrew) just like someone else we know... or Ka + ilah - which was a coincidence as there were surrounding dreams including Aliyas and Ali?

The most interesting thing though was that the Armored Saint song led to the album La Raza - which then led to discovering the intriguing movement (proposed by Mexican intellectuals in the early 20th Century) that is referred to in the shortened version as La Raza...

Or more accurately La raza cósmica, or in English The Cosmic Race ....

So in this context your transliteration -

Kore/Khloe/Chloe/Cleo

Has now made the dream particularly meaningful and I'd like to thank you for that.:-)

Much appreciated.

J

Back
Top Bottom