Dream while meditating, fear inducing entity

Steph_rivers

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hello all,

Just thought I’d share this.

I decided I was going to (finally) start meditating in a manner which was most effective through experimentation for me, and decided to wait until evening before sleeping to try the SEED method while breathing im tune to the Prayer of the Soul.

I just kept repeating it while trying to visualize connection to the higher intellectual center merging with the heart. I don’t know how many times I was doing it, but it is extremely effective in clearing out all other thoughts for me.

I ended up falling asleep (but didn’t realize of course) because I was in the same bed at night, but the room was configured a bit differently. I didn’t notice this though, I don’t think anyone does when experiencing a dream.

I was talking to my wife when all of a sudden her voice was being repeated in the dark bathroom door in front of us. She jumped (as did I) and asked “did you hear that?” I said “yea I’m glad it wasn’t just me”. And it started mocking her voice again and every time she talked, it talked, using her voice.

The voice was as clear as if there was someone in the bathroom and was taking amusement in the fright.

I told it to “SHUT UP” “SHUT UP” and the final “SHU- U-“ was garbled and distorted and that was because I was waking up and realized I was yelling in my sleep.

I woke up in the exact position and place as the dream, only the room looked how it was supposed to now. .. and I realized it was a dream.

The fear was very intense and I wonder what it was. I’m sure it wasn’t your average ventriloquist 😅

It sounds like you had a "Dark Man" dream and sure those are scary.

From Cass Wiki:
”Dark Man” dream is a dream experience where a dark predator is present in one’s environment and a warning that it is about to rob the dreamer of something precious. Generally, the ”Dark Man” dreams are wake-up calls for the soul and can reveal what predicament the dreamer is facing.

You can read more about it in Cass Wiki document under "”Dark Man” dream" chapter; you can download the document here:

There it also says:

A ”Dark Man” dream can be experienced not only by the presence of an innate psychic predator, but can be caused by HAARP activities or any negative energies trying to invade one’s psyche.

Further information
The Wave Chapter 8: Everywhere You Look, There Is the Face of God
Cassiopaea Forum: dark man/demon dream
Cassiopaea Forum: Session 9 April 2011

It sounds like you had a "Dark Man" dream and sure those are scary.

From Cass Wiki:

You can read more about it in Cass Wiki document under "”Dark Man” dream" chapter; you can download the document here:

There it also says:
Thank you. This is a fascinating segment of information.

I need to watch the diet. Let's just say I took a huge dive on the carb indulgence these past 5 days for the thanksgiving holiday. It's the most garbage I've consumed all year. GMO pies and loads of wheat. One of my greatest weaknesses is sensory physical pleasure (food one of them) I'm sure its my karma to a high degree. Maybe it did have to do with some HAARP beaming activity since i put myself in a vulnerable state. Also had my in laws visiting my home which threw my vibes off big-time.

Funnily I only know about bluebeard because my wife has read Women who run with the wolves and specifically read that passage to me. Regardless, I shall keep a more vigilant eye out for the predator's presence and any forthcoming changes. I also had a dream about a man kidnapping my wife at a Walmart and me chasing after the car with my pistols. It wasn't necessarily a "dark man" but I find it strange that these moments of "attack" keep using her as a vector in my subconscious. She's pregnant so I wonder if that has anything to do with her being involved.

I need to watch the diet. Let's just say I took a huge dive on the carb indulgence these past 5 days for the thanksgiving holiday. It's the most garbage I've consumed all year. GMO pies and loads of wheat. One of my greatest weaknesses is sensory physical pleasure (food one of them) I'm sure its my karma to a high degree. Maybe it did have to do with some HAARP beaming activity since i put myself in a vulnerable state. Also had my in laws visiting my home which threw my vibes off big-time.
Added to this, I would also pay attention to mental hygiene as well, things like movies or tv series, even music can have an effect in what your subconscious tries to process as you fall asleep. And if you had put your mind in a specific state then this process could have influence your experience.

But I would also keep an eye on your overall household, maybe some salting around the place wouldn't hurt?

But I would also keep an eye on your overall household, maybe some salting around the place wouldn't hurt?
Where can I find more information about salting my home? I wouldn’t want to do it incorrectly.

I had another dream again! Going to sleep reciting the prayer of the soul with crystals on me

this time in the dream I was in a room meditating looking at a mirror. I fell into a trance like state where everything turned to a greenish blurry hue and a female voice started talking in my head. It was distorted at first but she said the name Lisa Osorio, which is weird because that’s my deceased grandmas name.

It was mocking me again. Starting saying “you will die” “you will die”

I mustered all the energy from this paralysis started yelling “I will not die”! But it wasn’t my voice, it was like 3 voices and it broke the trance. While my reflection’s mouth opened like a basking shark when I yelled it out.

I stepped outside, it was night and raining and my wife was outside with one of my military friend and he said “you ready to go?” I said “yea”

and I woke up with a laser awareness. Couldn’t not go back to sleep.

I’m not terribly scared or anything, but It feels more like I can’t let my guard down, this is a good thing in my eyes. it feels like I’ve been too comfortable and I need to work harder on cleansing myself. The distractions of life distract me and I go into “automation” but these nights have been pulling me into an almost sober state of like “hey… wake the freak up, somethings coming”

Hey there @Steph_rivers ! Sorry your dreams are giving you a startle. Couple of considerstions I'll add. You have concerns which may be morphing into fear. Concern about your self work and for your wife and her pregnancy.

Try some relaxation exercises before sleep. Also, don't fall asleep with the crystals on your body or near your bed...they can amplify things and perhaps the crystals could use a bathing in sunlight...but bring in before dark.

If your concerns are lowered to fear, this could open you to negative influences, beings or energies. So, review these and see if undue emphasis is being put upon them....

I
Hey there @Steph_rivers ! Sorry your dreams are giving you a startle. Couple of considerstions I'll add. You have concerns which may be morphing into fear. Concern about your self work and for your wife and her pregnancy.

Try some relaxation exercises before sleep. Also, don't fall asleep with the crystals on your body or near your bed...they can amplify things and perhaps the crystals could use a bathing in sunlight...but bring in before dark.

If your concerns are lowered to fear, this could open you to negative influences, beings or energies. So, review these and see if undue emphasis is being put upon them....
ll give it a shot, but I thought sunlight clears and de-programs them?

ll give it a shot, but I thought sunlight clears and de-programs them?
Think of sunlight like a disinfectant....A positively programmed crystal can still absorb negativity...which you are having in your dreams and the crystals have been laying on your bodies while so....I don't see where sunlight would deprogram them, but rather cleanse the buildup of what they (the crystals) counteract...

Where can I find more information about salting my home? I wouldn’t want to do it incorrectly.
Hi Steph, here are some directions on salting from Laura.
Try putting salt in the corners of all your rooms and around the perimeters of the rooms, on windowsills and in a thin line across doorways. Use sea salt if available or canning salt which is cheap at the supermarket.

Then, put a pound of baking soda in your bath and soak for 20 minutes each night before going to bed.

These precautions can neutralize energy filaments that dark energies take hold of.

Good luck and keep us updated :flowers:

here are some directions on salting from Laura.
And some additional information:

When I use salt, I do it with the knowledge that it has mineral properties that can attract and hold certain energies. I just get some raw sea salt if possible, table salt if that is all you have, and make a thin line of it all around a perimeter of a room, including windows; or I put it around the building outside; or both. When that's done, I just think about it over the next couple of days, or 24 hours at least, holding in mind its properties including the crystalline structure that can store and amplify my protective intentions, and then vacuum it up.

I’m not terribly scared or anything, but It feels more like I can’t let my guard down, this is a good thing in my eyes. it feels like I’ve been too comfortable and I need to work harder on cleansing myself. The distractions of life distract me and I go into “automation” but these nights have been pulling me into an almost sober state of like “hey… wake the freak up, somethings coming”
This is a catch 22, I think that sometimes letting our guard down can be a way to let some energies into our fields, which can lead to discomfort. But some other times, the stress of not letting our guards down can lead to that very same stress, and one can start creating imaginary threats to justify the attention being paid.

So, I concur with the above, the best approach IMO would be to take a calm approach, calm alertness so that you're not overcome by things you imagine, but by things that are real, and act accordingly. Only you know which aspects of your life need attention, and so I would start there and work little by little at making adjustments.

Here's a thread where salting was briefly discussed. Good luck and keep us posted!

Given that you are doing POTS before sleep, I suspect there is some internal cleansing going on at subconscious level. You were given good advice ( diet, stress reduction, taking it calmly etc.). subconscious dynamics can take form of dreams and many others. What is subconscious and how it works can be little can of worms. Some possibilities:
  • It may be your own thoughts/fears/emotions that are brought into attention for processing by your own (let's say your soul).
  • It could be other energies ( your own past issues or attachments or other many combinations) that is exaggerating it for further feeding purposes.
  • You got a dream in which your wife is mocking from the bathroom. for example, if you have a fear of how your wife feels about your POTS before sleep, that is one way your subconscious letting you know. So, If you try to understand what is the meaning out of it along with your thoughts , fears and worries, ( expressed or unexpressed, conscious or unconscious) you may be able find it. Or when these things stops happening, you know it you resolved internally.
  • In the other dream, your wife asks you whether you are ready to go with your military friend. Probably you are not ready to go or distracted with other things and she is reminding or you are not ready to go.
  • Regarding 'You are going die' etc. Some times It could be prenatal reaction. i.e. it is not remembered or verbalized, but body has storage of it, unconsciously expresses it. It is program that getting expressed in dream. or It could be some resistance from other energies.
I think you are doing good resisting it. Writing down your own daily thoughts/emotions etc. can relieve or at least give insight into what is happening. In any case, it will be layered process rather than one isolated event.

Keep networking. Best wishes.

Thank you very much all for the insight and points of view.

I did indeed salt the home. Took a baking soda bath, charged crystals in sunlight.

The dreams of that particular nature stopped. I’m still dreaming ALOT more than usual, but no more feeling of being stalked.

I have a feeling it may have been a “bleeding key” of awareness in my subconscious of some things in my life that I perhaps do need addressing.

Back
Top Bottom