Dream where I was something like alien

Nević Nenad

The Living Force
Rather strange dream I had few days ago. I think that it was inspired with my reading and thoughts lately, but it is interesting, so I will write it.

I’m in some sort of group, don’t know how to describe that “group" we are not people, but we are not see ourselves as aliens or something like that, just “group". There are a few people familiar to me, and the rest I don’t know. We had to come to the world to do something, I don’t know what. It is very hard for us to perceive it and to stay in “the world" (that was it called in dream) so we had to come to several trainings before we feel ready to decide to stay permanently. We have some guide/instructor a boy of 12-13 years, who is been there longer period. He told as that we must not touch anything, not to talk to anyone and not to have any influence until we decide to stay permanently, and until any circumstances not try to eat anything because it will be somehow very painful to us. We also see other groups whose already stayed permanently, but some members are dissociating and forgetting who they are, so at the end of the dream they are chasing us.
I remember that it was very frustrating because it was difficult to run when we were chased, and no one knows how to drive a car. The group sees the earth similar as our own world but very limiting, I had a feeling like in computer game, and it was difficult to do everything according to some rules which was very strange to us. And we get into the world and back through some plain old house.

Unusual dream, it was somehow very brief, but with plenty of information, and nothing was linked (it was not like movie, more like a few different clips).

I must admit that I was in very ego-rising mood when I woke up. Like “wow, I am here to save the Earth" fortunately that was brief, I started to think.

avala said:
I must admit that I was in very ego-rising mood when I woke up. Like “wow, I am here to save the Earth" fortunately that was brief, I started to think.
Interesting dream. I had the same experience quoted above when I dreamed about a strange box that I was "in charge" of. Egos, sheesh!

Sounds like a very 'real' dream to me. Maybe some sort of reflection of reality.

avala said:
Well, the good news (I think) is, like the universe; the Earth is 'infinititely capable of taking care of itself'... so, I hope that lets you off the hook :D

And most of us have a hard time trying to figure out what's going on now, let alone what happened in the past.

I was hoping that I was already off hooking myself, but who knows.

I think that’s not important is dreams real, reflection of some kind of reality, or understand it correctly or not, but it’s important not to get hooked with them (like with anything else). Dreams can be also very good way to distract someone, what a good recipe: “Here is one that already thinks that he is special and awaken. Lets give him some extra boost, let him had some of our dream specials and feel more self important"

Ruth said:
And most of us have a hard time trying to figure out what's going on now, let alone what happened in the past.
I don’t get that one. Why in the past?

Back
Top Bottom