Dream Teachers

outcydr

The Force is Strong With This One
since this is my first post, i'll give a little intro: hello. i am male, widower for 7 years now, after 25 year rocky road marriage. currently, i reside in the countryside in south central U.S. on a shoestring budget, with few friends, but much hope. i have read the Adventure series and a portion of what is linked on the Quick Guide page and have started into the Wave material. also some around the forum and Laura's blog as well as the main site articles. a lot of it has really rang some of my spiritual bells. a lot of it i'm still trying to assimilate and come to grips with. some of it has gone so far as to give me a good slap. ha! i feel as if i've only begun to scratch the surface. there is a lot i need to do yet to get even a fraction up to speed with most of you. my mind is open, but sometimes a bit dense. please bear with me and if i make a booboo let me know. o.k.?

the awareness of this dream began with an impression that it was the last part of a larger dream i was having beyond my awareness. i was driving down a country hi-way toward my house in town and began to doze at the wheel. i drifted into the wrong lane and was snapped to attention by an oncoming car. as i continued, i had one of those unconcious driving experiences where you come to yourself somewhere down the road and can't remember the drive. immediately after this i came to a down hill that was almost straight down like a roller coaster dip. exhiliration ensued and things vaguely speeded up and i arrived at a park area beside a lake where there was some kind of gathering going on like a picnic.

there were a few people around but not too many, and this is where i started getting the feeling that this was something to do with the part of the dream before i became aware of dreaming. in particular two young men, twins, fair complexion, blond hair and one of them had one blue eye and one hazel colored. i didn't talk with them but had the distinct impression that they had been showing and teaching me things in the hidden dream part. a female aquaintance was there, one of those know-it-all types, who was trying to tell me that people with two colored eyes were evil and deceptive and would steer you wrong. i didn't believe it and started to leave.

i lit a cigarette as i went to the car. my older sister was there in the front passenger seat and, even though i knew i was alone before, it seemed as if she had been with me and driving. in the drivers seat was commander Riker from stark trek (number one?). my impression was that he had been over there somewhere across the road from the gathering, a store or something. (in reality my sister is married but, in the dream it was as if she was single.) i walked up and was trying to make time to finish my smoke, so i asked him if he was trying to go out with my sister. we all chuckled. they asked if i wanted to go get a burger or something. i said yes and, as i started to get in, i woke up.

it's been some years since i did initial research into dreams (probably forgotten most of it) and i've drifted away from paying much attention to dreams until recently, when i began reading around here and delving deeper into this esoteric work thing. reading some of the other dream threads (besides making my dream look pretty dull) brings up some questions that wouldn't have occured to me before; but that may just be my imagination/wishful thinking? i've worked with this some but, mostly i'm just guessing at what i'm doing. any one have any insights or pointers to share, please?

Hi Outycr, thanks for posting here, I am also newer here, and when I read your dream, I had an analogy come to mind I thought I would share with you that may help you understand in your own way.

When you said:

outcydr said:
i was driving down a country hi-way toward my house in town and began to doze at the wheel. i drifted into the wrong lane and was snapped to attention by an oncoming car. as i continued, i had one of those unconcious driving experiences where you come to yourself somewhere down the road and can't remember the drive.
When you dozed in your dream and you were suddenly jolted, this may be your spirit power inside you or your connection to love's power, which is always present. She is like a white horse that loves to remind you, so you don't forget. Then you said,

outcydr said:
immediately after this i came to a down hill that was almost straight down like a roller coaster dip. exhiliration ensued and things vaguely speeded up and i arrived at a park area beside a lake where there was some kind of gathering going on like a picnic.
I then saw Newton say, F=ma. Your acceleration times the mass of yourself was again another reminder of the white horse and her force. She really loves you. Then you said,

outcydr said:
there were a few people around but not too many, and this is where i started getting the feeling that this was something to do with the part of the dream before i became aware of dreaming. in particular two young men, twins, fair complexion, blond hair and one of them had one blue eye and one hazel colored. i didn't talk with them but had the distinct impression that they had been showing and teaching me things in the hidden dream part. a female aquaintance was there, one of those know-it-all types, who was trying to tell me that people with two colored eyes were evil and deceptive and would steer you wrong. i didn't believe it and started to leave.
Now, it gets better. The twin with two colors is you. The twin that is not is what you see of yourself. The fast talking women is the beast above you looking down at you, and you are being reminded of her enticement in your dream. Here she is a women in your dream because in real life she is red, and she is envy, an emotional state you deal with every day. She doesn't want you to figure out the secret. Then you said,

outcydr said:
i lit a cigarette as i went to the car. my older sister was there in the front passenger seat and, even though i knew i was alone before, it seemed as if she had been with me and driving. in the drivers seat was commander Riker from stark trek (number one?). my impression was that he had been over there somewhere across the road from the gathering, a store or something. (in reality my sister is married but, in the dream it was as if she was single.) i walked up and was trying to make time to finish my smoke, so i asked him if he was trying to go out with my sister. we all chuckled. they asked if i wanted to go get a burger or something. i said yes and, as i started to get in, i woke up.
Can it get better, yes. This woman reminded you of your kindred environment and your sister immediately come to mind, another message telling you a secret only you can find. So in the end your mind said, reflect on yourself, and know your power driver, which Riker did for you, as though it is free, and so are the burgers.

You got a message and as soon as you started to live again, it stopped.

What do you think? Did this make any sense?

Thank you so much OCKHAM.
My initial emotional response: (I feel this is a wonderful word of knowledge you have given me.) Not only does it make sense, it amazes me at how well it fits, even down to your choice of words. This has somewhat opened up not only this dream but, has helped me focus more into the work that I am doing. That being said, even your interpretation requires some investigation and contemplation. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a little something I wrote years ago.

i dreamed i was dreaming
in a world full of dreamless people
but it wasn't true
they were all dreaming too
so i went in and sat down
between a blonde lady in a suit
and a foxy brunette with stars on her fingernails
-
the lady told me (whispered) the meaning of the dream
the brunette stuck her tongue in my ear
THAT got my attention!
i turned 'round and she kissed me (hard) full square
soft lips and warm sensuous oral intercourse
i have a moustache, so i asked her
"was that too rough?"
she said no, and i woke up
and couldn't remember the meaning of the dream

Thank you!

Your additional story is very interesting. I have another task at hand at the moment, so please allow me to return here and comment after this other task is done.

quote- My initial emotional response: -unquote
this was added to my response at the last post for a purpose. i was uncertain.

in my experience so far, my emotions are NOT a good indicator of anything unless i can back them up with intellect and intuition (that deep down gut feeling) and experience
experience! i need to learn this all better

can i equate this dream experience to speaking in tongues?
what good is it to speak if you don't understand?
rather to interpret
and understand

i'm learning (slowly) also to discern the synchronicities that occur
just as it has been said elsewhere that STS can use them to deceive
so also can they be used to affirm correct learning (mostly, after the facts)

i've taken the time to visit your website (OCKHAM) and read around some to try and better understand the interpretation you gave. it sounded so good at first and i answered a bit hastily. please don't be offended but, i must reject it for the most part. i don't really understand it.

there is one point i believe you did hit on. and things like this sometimes happen for a reason. when i said - quote- it amazes me at how well it fits, even down to your choice of words. -unquote. this is what i was refering to:

your words - "the twin that is not"

this is something in the dream that was not in my first telling of it

it will be found in my interpretation to follow

please excuse my sloppiness and any ambiguity

-------

after waking from this dream what struck me most was the eyes
"the eyes are the window to the soul"
and the hidden part - my curiosity of what it was - what was there?

the "dual" awareness part could be (IS) telling me there is something important here - a message drawing me to search for what it is (the conciousness needing to awaken the unconsious)

driving down the road - not just travelling (walking) but operating a machine - guiding it where i wanted it to go

i was going to the house (inherited from mom when she died) where i grew up - my roots (my true home)

(implied here) where i'm coming from - where i've been living with my sister - my home away from home (this connects to the last part about sister - being out in the country and her hubby working in a distant city most of the time, she is pretty much my only compadre for the last year or so - a mostly quiet and loving person)

i often go this way to check on things, get mail, etc. - taking care of business
the highway is a two lane road that i'm quite familiar with and have travelled in both directions but happen now to be going in this particular direction (home - where the heart is)

when i dozed and snapped to - the need to pay attention to what i'm doing (maybe not only on the path but to this message)

attention to the pathway and the fact that there are others travelling this same path

there is a possibility of harming myself or others through inattention - there also may be opposing forces coming at me

unconcious driving - highway hypnosis - (auto-pilot) - divided attention
reinforcing the need to pay attention

these could also be equated to "shocks"

downhill exhiliration speed up - the twin paradox - (? - this is a bit controversial but...)
seems to be a typical/common dream transition (being such a common thing, it might be worth exploring further if i were into physics but i'm not)(the twin paradox as another duality)

the park by the lake - i live close by a lake and there are parks along the route - this had the feel of a family/friends type get together which could explain the presence of E (the woman - as she is related by marriage) - (as well as my sister, later in the dream) (possibly even pointing to the "greater" family) - (except for the main "two" charcters here, the others were vague) - stressing the need to network

i think this get-together implies a sort of network - E is a networking kind of person - it's a big (main) part of her job - something she does well and naturally - though i can get along with her, i am pretty much the opposite - mostly a loner all the way around - so she might represent that weak side of me - this might partly explain the conflict between her and i the dream - networking is something i really need to work on (is that why i am here?) networking exposes us to ideas that may be different or even conflicting - we need to be discerning and make our own choices - informed choices! we also need a good support system

- make choices and move on (you can always change later)

and about the twins - which is which?
the vision of the twins was like i really saw only the one with the "eyes" and the other was more of a projection into the background or like i was aware of him but only as an awareness
as in "the twin that is not" from OCKHAM's interpretation
this is really hard to describe sufficiently
i feel like the one with "eyes to see" was the real me inside revealing himself (the me I need to listen to and become)

chimerism is the two embryos fused into one individual so the one represents that fusion of the dual nature within myself and becoming (see notes on chimerism and hyperchromia)

the part with Riker - could simply be because sister has been watching these on TV lately? at first i was inclined to discard it as superflous but... the episode that i first thought of after dreaming was on in the general time frame of having the dream - the part i watched was this:
aliens had created an illusion in which Riker was reunited with his son and wife who he had been separated from for a long time and she had died - he was interacting with the son and was seeing the wife only in some home videos they had made - Riker, being the sharp cookie he is, saw through the illusion and confronted the aliens. turns out that the wife and son were actually just part of a "very special" program he had created (probably one of those holodeck things)
so here we have an illusion within an illusion - another duality - and a seeing through of illusions

i think the cigarette thing was most likely just my body craving nicotine
i should quit ? - i remeber something about smoking making us somewhat unpalatable as food?
anyway, the burger thing as well, probably just my body being hungry

sister and Riker being in the front seat must have something to do with the balance between the male and female - could be representing two side of myself?

when i get in the car again, now there are three - (this may go deeper)

----

full with duality or two fold symbols - reinforcments

the dual awareness
the two way road
the dual awakenings while driving
the twins!!
at the park it seems two main charcters the woman and twin ? (a duality and a balance)
or if we look at the twins as the two sides of self then we have a triad
the dual illusions with riker
the two driving - sister and Riker (a duality and a balance)
when i get in the car - a triad
the dual male/female balances
dual triads
wow
-----

basically i think what this is all telling me: that my eyes are open and i need to keep working and waking up and pointing out some areas to work on. specifically networking. of course there is more, and it all goes deeper than i can put down in words. and it will be with me as i try to move on with other things. so, back to work. what do you think?

Wow, and that is putting in mildly. After leaving this post to [task wander], I finally realized by going back over your post what had actually happened. I was having a similar dream about your dream, do you believe it?

So, I re-read what I had said to you the first time, and I saw more into this than I had previously.

In my dream about what you had said, I had just popped up, like those transporters Kirk carried with him everywhere. Anyway, I brought with me a sword, a shinning one for the blond. I gave this to her and she pointed it at the fingernail lady, and she just disappeared. Then the blond woman pointed the sword at a bunch of people sleeping in the park, and they all awoke instantly. Then, they themselves, had swords, and were pointing them at everyone, who then also had swords, and so on. It was like a virus only more powerful. The sword had joy written on the side of it, and everybody smiled, and I laughed out loud, and then I woke up.

Isn't that witchy?

I think maybe this sword had some special power that was a combination of joy and psychology the fingernail clan had not expected. Then, today, while I was in St. Pete, I saw the weirdest thing. I guess this is a little off target, but I just need to get this out.

Did you ever see a Uhaul truck where instead of loading stuff inside the truck, they load it on top of the truck. As I stopped at the stop sign, this truck stopped next to me, and then all of sudden, this stuff shoots out on top of the truck into the middle of the intersection. It was very odd because the truck did not seem to be moving fast enough for the [aluminum 16" parts] to eject themselves out into the street. The whole time this is happening, a guy is looking at me from across the way from a van, which I just eyed him strong, and then finally, I look at the truck, and there is this weird device mounted to the upper edge of the body. It looked like a spring device of sorts. So I look back at the man in the van, and he is now outside with his back to me. The two guys driving the Uhaul took forever to get out of their trucks, which was also weird. These strange events get stranger, so I prefer to stay off the highways for awhile, you never know. There is an old saying, crazy people on the highway can kill more than one bird with one stone. Well, actually that can be used a lot of ways. The highways are dangerous.

I hate to ramble on, I guess I just need to get some things out. Senses are everything aren't they? Actually they combine knowledge and emotions at a new level. I think our wars in the future will be in the mind, and the mind will open to new wonders. I pray.

So in all the diversions, I thought I would share this to help.

Last year I had the most amazing dream ever, and since you like to speak of them, I am sure you will enjoy this one.

I have always worked with wood; I call it tree poop, because that is what it really is. Anyway, I also had this park thing going, and a nice stream, and so on. I was building this house and it had 5 sides to it. What is the most important thing about houses is they need strong foundation. In the dream, I see the foundation being built, but there are parts missing. This is called a footer. It is where you dig in the dirt and then pour concrete in a trench. This was about half done. There were reporters standing next to it trying to figure out what it was, and they were mostly baffled. One said, "What the hell is it." Another one said, "It doesn't look very strong." Then one said, "They'll never get the foundation built right, they need a stronger foundation", then he turned and looked me straight in the eyes, and I woke up.

This obviously had something to do with my long history of woodworking. Anyway, I felt I knew the answer to the last question because it was the strongest in my mind. I got to thinking about foundations more and realized a good foundation for a 5-sided house would be deeper legs under each corner. I must have been thinking about it all day because the very next night, it happened again in my dream, and this time it was out of this world stuff.

Here I was again in this park and the big holes had been dug at each corner and were being filled with concrete to strengthen the foundation. Each concrete truck was a different color and they had names on the side of the barrels that would roll around so you could read writing on the side of them. It was literally a word show of sorts.

The cement truck at the point was sinking, and the whole truck was consumed into the hole. The truck was gold in color, like wheat. The point did not need as much strength as the other four, but without the other four, the point would have been too weak, and that part of the house would have collapsed.

Now, this dream really got weird. The one at the lower left corner was white, and the hole was filled with water instead of concrete. But then the water turned to stone. And the words rolling around the barrel said, Comedians are Stars, they have the power.

What did that mean? Well, I have always loved Robin Williams, and it was doing a lot of talking recently in the news about our state of affairs. Actually, without joy, there is no battle to fight in this world, you just lose. A sad ending only because you couldn't laugh in the middle of a storm.

On the corner above that side, the truck was black, and the letters rolling around said, "Get to college and meet astounding people, who have respect". I am still working on this one.

On the lower right corner, the barrel said, Doctors who care for children.
On the upper right corner, the barrel said, Parents want the red out.

And when I heard the word red, I woke up.

If that is not a crazy dream, I don't know what is. I read the rest of your post I think we're on the same track here, so glad to help if I can, but honestly, over the last few days, I have been dealing with a lot of headaches, of which I have never had a problem with before. This has prevented me from proper focus, or maybe relaxed insanity. Anyway, I just kept going like the battery bunny.

Now, time to make a sword for the first attack. I should be cutting tree poop, this is too important, so I will carve one out of stone if it is needed, and if you lick it, it removes your tongue.

A carpenter's dream is carving away, chiseling down, re-molding, and what you end up seeing is just dreamy. Where's my Tylenol?

When you dozed in your dream and you were suddenly jolted, this may be your spirit power inside you or your connection to love's power, which is always present. She is like a white horse that loves to remind you, so you don't forget. I then saw Newton say, F=ma. Your acceleration times the mass of yourself was again another reminder of the white horse and her force. She really loves you. Now, it gets better. The twin with two colors is you. The twin that is not is what you see of yourself. The fast talking women is the beast above you looking down at you, and you are being reminded of her enticement in your dream. Here she is a women in your dream because in real life she is red, and she is envy, an emotional state you deal with every day. She doesn't want you to figure out the secret. Can it get better, yes. This woman reminded you of your kindred environment and your sister immediately come to mind, another message telling you a secret only you can find. So in the end your mind said, reflect on yourself, and know your power driver, which Riker did for you, as though it is free, and so are the burgers. You got a message and as soon as you started to live again, it stopped.

What do you think? Did this make any sense?
No sense whatsoever to me.

What is a "your spirit power"? Is this like gumbledorf essence?

What is "your connection to love's power"? Does love have power? What kind of power? What kind of love? Sounds kind of controlling to me.

What is "She is like a white horse that loves to remind you"? Who are you referring to by She and what would that have to do with a white horse or a black horse or bay or grizzled or anything for that matter.

"I then saw Newton say, F=ma. Your acceleration times the mass of yourself was again another reminder of the white horse and her force." ????

Total nonsense. How does this help anyone learn anything other than the fact that you are able to entrance someone with word salad and they go "oh wow".

"The twin with two colors is you." ??? Maybe the twin with two colored eyes is Yin and Yang. Maybe it is a signal of the dual nature of the Nordics. Maybe it is?

"The fast talking women is the beast above you looking down at you," ???

What beast? Where in the world do you get this totally fictional spellbinding, adhoc, newage speakease?

"in real life she is red"??
"figure out the secret"? What secret? Why plant so much nonsense in someone's head?

"of your kindred environment"??
"your sister immediately come to mind"??

"know your power driver"??? Why not Know how to see nonsense and sense?

I don't understand some of these posts on this board. Was outcydr just asking for creative soliloquy? OCKHAM are you just trying to write some fairy tale for outcydr? If this thread some kind of group creative journal or something?

if your asking me (my impression is you're not?)
i assure you my intentions are very sincere
i am here to learn and share

I think I just traveled in time. Emotional keys or something, never happened before.
Another 26 pages and wowowow. Good night.

My dreams are sorta expanding. I feel I must appease her.
She has been busy this day. Here is a new form of expression.

It is a mix of dreams, poetry, and the unknown.
See if you like it.

E's is a dream to become, and foundation among.
C's is squared among the roots of fun.
M's is all the poop that is so much more fun.
Now that white hair is standing like guns.

To speak in many ways unknown, hidden from the stone,
Is to open the gate, and behold a new tone.
For if I am to travel in time on the ground,
It shall be a part of the form of wooden sound.

She shall fly in the air, and beware
I know not how this is yet to be aware.
An eye to eye never before is ok,
Another sword for another day.

A gift, maybe once, maybe more another day,
Don't think of it or your just eating hay.
I must travel away the day after that famous day
Back again, 3 days before the last day.

Christmas and hay, like blowing wood away.
In a newer way, eyes don't need this way.
It is done, has begun the wavelength today,
Never, never, will she go away.

My mother has reach 80 in 12 days, I must,
I must see her once more next to that hay.
Awaken the crop for a new year destained,
Houses and houses, I want more today.

When is that day? A eye as one in the damn hay.

OCKHAM said:
I think I just traveled in time. Emotional keys or something, never happened before.
Another 26 pages and wowowow. Good night.
OKCHAM - you've been asked to be more clear with your posts - to practice some form of external consideration for the other forum members - three times now by different people in different threads.

Yet, you return with this nonsense. If you cannot or will not clarify your statements, then your posts will be removed.

I apologize for that confusion, the last post was a mistake, and dreams bend the mind a bit too far sometimes.

Anart,

I again apologize for any statements made. I also want to understand [[everything]].

I have spent 50 years trying and did fail quite miserably for a long time, but in the process, I learned things that I am not always willing to share.

We all have forms of expression based on our own lives. It could be anything from seeing bullets fly by to cancer, and many other horrible, yet seemingly normal personal experiences.

I would want to believe that a forum is a part of that expression, but unfortunately, they are mostly just fighting grounds used to manipulate the owner.

If you were to meet me in person, and look me in the eye, I would tell you the truth on every question. I would be able to express thoughts that would be much easier to understand. If you ask me a question online, that is not going to happen.

Why?

As I said, expression varies for the moment. There is also this part about explaining things.

Those who would be against the truth and justice love the WWW just as much as those who believe it is their way to express themselves, in an imaginary attempt to win the truth battle. Unfortunately, that is not possible, because the WWW is just a jungle of mixed words laced with psychological madness, and trickery.

In our aversion to this infiltration into your mind, we attempt to understand. The WWW is so powerful against this very essence, our reaction is to fight it, but what is that really?

It is confusion no doubt, but isn't confusion what your enemies want?

Here is the way I see it.

If we keep barking at each other about paths taken, why aren't you following my path, what path is that and who the hell are you, where are you going, you need to go here, what is wrong with you, you're not on this path, my friend, the nightmare will never end.

I want the nightmare to end as much as you.

Try to understand that I will use every tool at my disposal to win this battle.

This war is not on the street in Palestine, it is clearly inside the minds of decent loving human beings who deserve a right to express themselves in any way they want, as long as they are not insulting people, and barking at them about pathos.

We must get over this hump, start using tools that work, and start living, and breathing, or we'll never be joyous again.

If you try to explain away every facet of life in physical terms, and literally walking down every stinking path out there, you only distract yourself from the real purpose we so desperately want, which is peace on earth.

How can we win if you don't use the tactics being used on you now? How can we win if you don't understand pathos, its communication barriers, and methods of inner and outer expression?

When we bark, it is only what they really want to defeat you, and distract you, and so on.
I am also guilty of barking, but I will not bark at you or anyone, because they want it.

That is all I am willing to share at this time.

it's been quite some time since i had this dream and tried to interpret it. this whole thread has always bothered me. i need to try and clean it up because, as it stands, even though parts of that first interpretation may be true, it is mostly bogus, full of self-importance, wishful thinking, and lies. i want to try again and give you what i think is (hopefully) a better interpretation. i'll quote the dream and first interpretation so you don't have to go back a page to see how silly it is.

the awareness of this dream began with an impression that it was the last part of a larger dream i was having beyond my awareness. i was driving down a country hi-way toward my house in town and began to doze at the wheel. i drifted into the wrong lane and was snapped to attention by an oncoming car. as i continued, i had one of those unconcious driving experiences where you come to yourself somewhere down the road and can't remember the drive. immediately after this i came to a down hill that was almost straight down like a roller coaster dip. exhiliration ensued and things vaguely speeded up...
the "dual" awareness part could be (IS) telling me there is something important here - a message drawing me to search for what it is (the conciousness needing to awaken the unconsious). driving down the road - not just travelling (walking) but operating a machine - guiding it where i wanted it to go. i was going to the house (inherited from mom when she died) where i grew up - my roots (my true home). (implied here) where i'm coming from - where i've been living with my sister - my home away from home (this connects to the last part about sister - being out in the country and her hubby working in a distant city most of the time, she is pretty much my only compadre for the last year or so - a mostly quiet and loving person). i often go this way to check on things, get mail, etc. - taking care of business. the highway is a two lane road that i'm quite familiar with and have travelled in both directions but happen now to be going in this particular direction (home - where the heart is). when i dozed and snapped to - the need to pay attention to what i'm doing (maybe not only on the path but to this message). attention to the pathway and the fact that there are others travelling this same path. there is a possibility of harming myself or others through inattention - there also may be opposing forces coming at me. unconcious driving - highway hypnosis - (auto-pilot) - divided attention. reinforcing the need to pay attention
these could also be equated to "shocks". downhill exhiliration speed up - the twin paradox - (? - this is a bit controversial but...) seems to be a typical/common dream transition (being such a common thing, it might be worth exploring further if i were into physics but i'm not)(the twin paradox as another duality)
what a bunch of hooey! i am a broken machine, totally out of control (though it may seem otherwise) and careening toward oblivion.

...and i arrived at a park area beside a lake where there was some kind of gathering going on like a picnic. there were a few people around but not too many, and this is where i started getting the feeling that this was something to do with the part of the dream before i became aware of dreaming. in particular two young men, twins, fair complexion, blond hair and one of them had one blue eye and one hazel colored. i didn't talk with them but had the distinct impression that they had been showing and teaching me things in the hidden dream part. a female aquaintance was there, one of those know-it-all types, who was trying to tell me that people with two colored eyes were evil and deceptive and would steer you wrong. i didn't believe it and started to leave.
the park by the lake - i live close by a lake and there are parks along the route - this had the feel of a family/friends type get together which could explain the presence of E (the woman - as she is related by marriage) - (as well as my sister, later in the dream) (possibly even pointing to the "greater" family) - (except for the main "two" charcters here, the others were vague) - stressing the need to network.

i think this get-together implies a sort of network - E is a networking kind of person - it's a big (main) part of her job - something she does well and naturally - though i can get along with her, i am pretty much the opposite - mostly a loner all the way around - so she might represent that weak side of me - this might partly explain the conflict between her and i the dream - networking is something i really need to work on (is that why i am here?) networking exposes us to ideas that may be different or even conflicting - we need to be discerning and make our own choices - informed choices! we also need a good support system
- make choices and move on (you can always change later)

and about the twins - which is which?
the vision of the twins was like i really saw only the one with the "eyes" and the other was more of a projection into the background or like i was aware of him but only as an awareness
as in "the twin that is not" from OCKHAM's interpretation
this is really hard to describe sufficiently
i feel like the one with "eyes to see" was the real me inside revealing himself (the me I need to listen to and become)

chimerism is the two embryos fused into one individual so the one represents that fusion of the dual nature within myself and becoming (see notes on chimerism and hyperchromia)
more deep hooey! this group might be all my automatic programs, known and unknown. E is in real life a (subconciously or otherwise) manipulative and deceitful person who considers herself "good". the twin with the eyes is the "wise and benevolent" teacher i wish i were. both are masks of the false personality. the "vanishing twin" (if he exists at all) represents the real "I" who is so weak and (i think Gurdjieff said something like this?) "the moment you see it, it disappears".

the part with Riker - could simply be because sister has been watching these on TV lately? at first i was inclined to discard it as superflous but... the episode that i first thought of after dreaming was on in the general time frame of having the dream - the part i watched was this:
aliens had created an illusion in which Riker was reunited with his son and wife who he had been separated from for a long time and she had died - he was interacting with the son and was seeing the wife only in some home videos they had made - Riker, being the sharp cookie he is, saw through the illusion and confronted the aliens. turns out that the wife and son were actually just part of a "very special" program he had created (probably one of those holodeck things)
so here we have an illusion within an illusion - another duality - and a seeing through of illusions
i think the cigarette thing was most likely just my body craving nicotine
i should quit ? - i remeber something about smoking making us somewhat unpalatable as food?
anyway, the burger thing as well, probably just my body being hungry
sister and Riker being in the front seat must have something to do with the balance between the male and female - could be representing two side of myself?
when i get in the car again, now there are three - (this may go deeper)
----
full with duality or two fold symbols - reinforcments
the dual awareness
the two way road
the dual awakenings while driving
the twins!!
at the park it seems two main charcters the woman and twin ? (a duality and a balance)
or if we look at the twins as the two sides of self then we have a triad
the dual illusions with riker
the two driving - sister and Riker (a duality and a balance)
when i get in the car - a triad
the dual male/female balances
dual triads
wow
basically i think what this is all telling me: that my eyes are open and i need to keep working and waking up and pointing out some areas to work on. specifically networking. of course there is more, and it all goes deeper than i can put down in words. and it will be with me as i try to move on with other things. so, back to work. what do you think?
can the hooey get any deeper? Riker is an actor who plays the part of someone he is not. Sis is in real life not who she is in the dream. both are illusions and the laugh is on me as i give control to the illusion and go back to sleep. i think maybe this was also, in a way, a clue that i need to become the observer - but without prejudice - to wake up.

pity it took me so long to realize all this. and this is where i am now - struggling with self-observation, recapitulation, and self-remembering. thank you for listening. i hope i haven't bored you to tears but rather brought you to tears from laughter at what a joke i played on myself.

Back
Top Bottom