Dream related to dna activation?

Abats

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
On Wednesday night I slept little because I felt agitated (about 3 hours), in spite of that I had a dream at the same time sweet and interesting, I was in a rather airy house in a hot country, the characters had clothes typical oriental, I had the feeling to be at the same time on the firm ground and in an airy environment (not in the air not in the ground, pretty weird), there were beautiful rays of sun because the light was diffuse as on a late afternoon. In the house there are a couple, a woman called "Adora" and the man "Adenosore", I feel that there is an attraction for this woman in this dream. At a moment I pass in front of a mirror and I see my face and there I exclaim "I am in a dream, I must take advantage of it! "I then turn to these two characters and I say to them "I know that I am in a dream and I would like to know what I should understand, what I should do! "and I wake up at that moment haha.

During the day I replayed this dream and I noticed something in the names these characters had. Adora seems to be a Spanish name that means "purity", Adenosore in French is the mixture of the words "DNA and dinosaur". A friend of mine made me think that the moment of the awakening was surely not insignificant and that in reality I had surely understood what it was all about, hence the "awakening" If I make a kind of symbolic interpretation, I had this feeling that pieces of ancestral DNA had "woken up" and this couple of people reminds me of the two strands of DNA. On the physical level, since Thursday morning I have had a headache and I feel very tired, a little out of phase and not totally "present in consciousness". I am trying to understand the symbolism of the place and I wondered, with this sensation of the air and earth environment in which I was, if there was not some kind of connection between the lower and higher centers. If you ever have any ideas to share I would be happy to read you!

During the day I replayed this dream and I noticed something in the names these characters had. Adora seems to be a Spanish name that means "purity", Adenosore in French is the mixture of the words "DNA and dinosaur".
Adora makes me think of the verb 'adorer' in French (admiration, fondness, love of someone or something). I also see the French adjective 'doré' which means 'golden.'
Hmm... Love Golden DNA, but 'love' in a much wider sense?

This came to mind. Does "Ore" mean anything in French apart from mineral?

Adenosine is one of the four nucleoside building blocks of RNA (and its derivative deoxyadenosine is a building block of DNA), which are essential for all life. Its derivatives include the energy carriers adenosine mono-, di-, and triphosphate, also known as AMP/ADP/ATP.

The adenosine receptors are commonly known for their antagonists caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline, whose action on the receptors produces the stimulating effects of coffee, tea and chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom