dream or vision? what can i do?

sybleman

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,

There are some dreams I've had since I was a kid. It usually takes place in the same place. Very vivid clear and real life like. I am a different person, I have memories, I do not find strange what I see. It's like I forgot myself in that dream and I'm a different person. I am in a pyramid-like structure, I know that I am the daughter of the king there. There is no position among people. But there is respect. I know they respect me. People are running around and doing their daily chores. When I look down, I can clearly see the stairs and the building. The area is neither forested nor barren. there are few trees. We have white thin clothes. People are at a high level of consciousness, everyone has a scientific interest. And I'm proud of my people, I think what a great thing we've accomplished. We just finished this layout and put it in order. There are no other settlements around. Everyone lives in this campus. I had this dream when I was going to primary school. I still remember very clearly.

Then I am in the same place again, I have problems with my wife, I have a son. I have a nanny, I am very close, she is trying to persuade me. I say I don't want to see him. He is watching us from somewhere nearby. There are curtains flying in the wall spaces. Then I say we are going to the bath with my son. The dream is over. Our clothes are the same style, but I'm older, I feel it. Again the dream is very clear. It's like I'm living in that moment and I don't find anything strange. I am that person, my memories and my life are like that person.

I've been researching the pyramid shape I see since I first saw it in elementary school. When I saw it in primary school, I went and searched for larousse with great excitement, but I couldn't find it. It was not like the Egyptians. There is a stepped pyramid and steps descending gradually from the middle part.

Then, when I searched after other dreams, I saw that it was the Moon pyramid, this pyramid structure exactly. But there were other buildings around it as well. I thought it wasn't him. But then I learned that the pyramid was the first to be built. I said what's wrong with the bath, I guess I'm being silly. Then, while I was researching, I saw it too, they actually have a bath.

But we are not a blood worship people like the Mayans. I am very sure of that. I saw that we are a people who are more developed, have a sense of unity, and are more engaged in science. Every time I think that there can be no yeasts because of these premonitions, I always return to this pyramid and research. It's like something is pulling me. In my latest research, I learned that another civilization lived here long before the Mayans. When the Mayans came, they saw that these settlements were empty. The previous civilization is also called the Toltecs.

I am going through such different situations. Other than that, I see lucid dreams in a very normal way. since middle school age.
sometimes I see images like clairvoyance but passing very quickly between sleep and wakefulness. Sometimes I see a person in a difficult situation. but place vs. I can not guess. very fast transitions. It seems like there are different things that will affect the world lately. I don't know. People are trying to escape somewhere. I see people trying to get to high places like a collective escape. there is smoke everywhere. In sunny places, people are always on the run.

These visions sometimes flow quickly when I open my eyes after a dream is over. sometimes it starts when I try to dream. Sometimes I wish it slowed down because it's so fast. It's like watching a quick slide. After this situation, I can't come to my senses for a few days. If it's a bad sight, I want to cry all the time.

My last dream was lucid dreaming again. I know I'm in a dream I'm looking around trying to figure out where I am. Someone behind me gave me the date. "Be very careful with this date," he said. but only sound. I turned my back, there is no one in my dream. I am dreaming but I am aware. When I got up, I said I should remember this date. I woke up. I said I should set an alarm first, then I gave up on this date. I don't want to know the future, I gave up because I would be nervous until that date. I don't remember the date 09.2023 06 or 16.

What do you think this is what I see? these visions have been very intense at this time. and as if this is a past life or a parallel universe image. My dream life started to feel more real. I feel as if this life is over now.

please help what can i do?

It seems like there are different things that will affect the world lately. I don't know. People are trying to escape somewhere. I see people trying to get to high places like a collective escape. there is smoke everywhere. In sunny places, people are always on the run.

When I got up, I said I should remember this date. I woke up. I said I should set an alarm first, then I gave up on this date. I don't want to know the future, I gave up because I would be nervous until that date. I don't remember the date 09.2023 06 or 16.

What do you think this is what I see? these visions have been very intense at this time. and as if this is a past life or a parallel universe image. My dream life started to feel more real. I feel as if this life is over now.

Hello, I made an account just to address your topic. Do you also happen to have dreams with the reoccurring theme of escaping or is this strictly confined to visual experiences? What was the time of day you received these visions? Were any of them stimulated by sunlight? When you see flashes before your eyes, have people described you as having a far-away look in your eyes? Have they tried to shake you out of it, how does that make you feel?

Do you have a history of alcoholism, mental illness, bipolar, or somnambulism?
Well, ordinary dreams are just reflection of the day. Most are subconscious or lucid dreaming. Others are images from the memories of neighboring people with matching wavelengths. Past life and parallel memories seem possible too. But proper dreams, according to Aristotle, are presentations or narrations. You ought to have heeded its counsel and written down the given date, but refrained from immediately asking about it and saved it for the right occasion. The rarest dreams are intuitive, such as glimpsing future inventions and schematics of inventions during sleep and wakefulness.

Regarding the Mayans, I think it's curious how the Romans completely rejected the Gauls, but tried to assimilate the Druids, despite their blood sacrifices. It's also worth noting that the Greeks idealized the Druids, but the Romans tried to eliminate their culture.

Hi Sybleman,

Well, dreams are such a mystery, I think there's a subconscious process going on of not only understanding and explaining the outside world to ourselves in narrative form, but also the inner world of our own psyches and knowledge.. but also, of past events, future events, events outside of this 3D realm, so to speak. Sometimes dreams are torturous to us emotionally, sometimes full of bliss, sometimes they relate to things we know and understand.. sometimes they do not, sometimes they contain truth... sometime they can contain deception, either self generated or external.

They remain a fascinating mystery to me.

Also, since I see this is your first post, I wanted to invite you to post a short introduction so that we may all get acquainted with you. You can see how others have done it in the Newbie Section.

And welcome to the forum!

If the same dream theme is repeating, I tend to think there is some message from subconscious. Generally they tend to be personal, each visual cue is symbol of some thing specific to you. I found the dream interview techniques in this website useful.

Hello, I made an account just to address your topic. Do you also happen to have dreams with the reoccurring theme of escaping or is this strictly confined to visual experiences? What was the time of day you received these visions? Were any of them stimulated by sunlight? When you see flashes before your eyes, have people described you as having a far-away look in your eyes? Have they tried to shake you out of it, how does that make you feel?

Do you have a history of alcoholism, mental illness, bipolar, or somnambulism?
Well, ordinary dreams are just reflection of the day. Most are subconscious or lucid dreaming. Others are images from the memories of neighboring people with matching wavelengths. Past life and parallel memories seem possible too. But proper dreams, according to Aristotle, are presentations or narrations. You ought to have heeded its counsel and written down the given date, but refrained from immediately asking about it and saved it for the right occasion. The rarest dreams are intuitive, such as glimpsing future inventions and schematics of inventions during sleep and wakefulness.

Regarding the Mayans, I think it's curious how the Romans completely rejected the Gauls, but tried to assimilate the Druids, despite their blood sacrifices. It's also worth noting that the Greeks idealized the Druids, but the Romans tried to eliminate their culture.

I've never had any dreams about abductions or about UFOs. Doomsday scenarios, earthquakes,
I see landslides, people fleeing. And I think there are dreams that I see after. But more positive dreams.
There is relief. It's like events are over and people are relieved.

I do not have any alcohol or psychological problems.

Very vivid dreams that I have in my dreams, which are usually after 3 am. But when the dream is over, I always wake up.
And then the visions begin.

Sometimes if I lie down in relief. My eyes are closed, but before I go to sleep. That's how you sleep
we can imagine and think, I can say when we are at that stage. Usually it's like a light has been thrown into my eyes.
I was even scared at first and opened my eyes. Is someone shining a light or where is this light coming from?
This is how rapid visions come before sleep. But it comes very fast. I can only understand the general theme.
I can't exactly choose places and location. Details pass very quickly.

Sometimes there is a different feeling in my mouth. A feeling as if there is an object and it is getting bigger and smaller. But I can't describe. It quickly feels big, small. Next come the images. Sometimes, if I focus before the images arrive, I can choose the subject.

I have lucid dreams very often. It's like a playground for me. But I cannot interfere with these dreams.
Live dreams. Vivid dreams as a memory or as if living in the moment.

I started to read Cassiopia and ra sessions. I'm trying to make inferences about what I've been through.

Hello,

................ I am a different person, I have memories, I do not find strange what I see. It's like I forgot myself in that dream and I'm a different person. I am in a pyramid-like structure, I know that I am the daughter of the king there. There is no position among people. But there is respect. I know they respect me. People are running around and doing their daily chores. When I look down, I can clearly see the stairs and the building. The area is neither forested nor barren. there are few trees. We have white thin clothes. People are at a high level of consciousness, everyone has a scientific interest. And I'm proud of my people, I think what a great thing we've accomplished. We just finished this layout and put it in order. There are no other settlements around. Everyone lives in this campus. I had this dream when I was going to primary school. I still remember very clearly.

Then I am in the same place again, I have problems with my wife, I have a son. I have a nanny, I am very close, she is trying to persuade me. I say I don't want to see him. He is watching us from somewhere nearby. There are curtains flying in the wall spaces. Then I say we are going to the bath with my son. The dream is over. Our clothes are the same style, but I'm older, I feel it. Again the dream is very clear. It's like I'm living in that moment and I don't find anything strange. I am that person, my memories and my life are like that person.

I've been researching the pyramid shape I see since I first saw it in elementary school. When I saw it in primary school, I went and searched for larousse with great excitement, but I couldn't find it. It was not like the Egyptians. There is a stepped pyramid and steps descending gradually from the middle part.

Then, when I searched after other dreams, I saw that it was the Moon pyramid, this pyramid structure exactly. But there were other buildings around it as well. I thought it wasn't him. But then I learned that the pyramid was the first to be built. I said what's wrong with the bath, I guess I'm being silly. Then, while I was researching, I saw it too, they actually have a bath.

But we are not a blood worship people like the Mayans. I am very sure of that. I saw that we are a people who are more developed, have a sense of unity, and are more engaged in science. Every time I think that there can be no yeasts because of these premonitions, I always return to this pyramid and research. It's like something is pulling me. In my latest research, I learned that another civilization lived here long before the Mayans. When the Mayans came, they saw that these settlements were empty. The previous civilization is also called the Toltecs.

I am going through such different situations. Other than that, I see lucid dreams in a very normal way. since middle school age.
sometimes I see images like clairvoyance but passing very quickly between sleep and wakefulness. Sometimes I see a person in a difficult situation. but place vs. I can not guess. very fast transitions. It seems like there are different things that will affect the world lately. I don't know. People are trying to escape somewhere. I see people trying to get to high places like a collective escape. there is smoke everywhere. In sunny places, people are always on the run.

These visions sometimes flow quickly when I open my eyes after a dream is over. sometimes it starts when I try to dream. Sometimes I wish it slowed down because it's so fast. It's like watching a quick slide. After this situation, I can't come to my senses for a few days. If it's a bad sight, I want to cry all the time.

My last dream was lucid dreaming again. I know I'm in a dream I'm looking around trying to figure out where I am. Someone behind me gave me the date. "Be very careful with this date," he said. but only sound. I turned my back, there is no one in my dream. I am dreaming but I am aware. When I got up, I said I should remember this date. I woke up. I said I should set an alarm first, then I gave up on this date. I don't want to know the future, I gave up because I would be nervous until that date. I don't remember the date 09.2023 06 or 16.

Interesting, it kind of seems literal. Still we could recall that dreams “appreciate” to show things a bit different of the usual references from the ordinary awake day.

So, as tinted elsewhere, dates can be worked like codes, not to mention repetitive historical events. For example —as lame may be, while nothing else, why not?— we could play at will with those numbers “09.2023 06 or 16.” But to start, we could ignore for a while the last figures “06 or 16” since they are doubtful. Thus it remains “09.2023,” so, “92023.” Now what?

Well, the descriptions of the dream reminded me of the Caral pyramids in Peru, South America, whose ancient civilisation is told as beginning in 9,210 BC. Moreover, given the features of the city, archaeologists think the Caral People like peaceful, with no wars, no blood sacrifices —which is a very rare case. Therefore this fits the dream too. Besides the dream speaks of “high places,” so, nearby mountains, right?!!
Aspero.jpg

Caral pyramid remains​

If so, tendentiously we could split “92023” like “9,202” and “3”. Thus we have a number (9,202) that resemblances the oldest Caral radio-carbon dating (9,210 BC.). But and the other figure “3”? Well, as the C’s said, “3” is our realm.
Ra, Teaching the Law of One — Rueckert, Elkins and McCarty

Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.​

It was unlike the Caral pyramid. I think it's a lunar pyramid or a solar pyramid. I tried to look at his photos from different angles. At the angle in my dream, the land in front of me is flat. There are small mountains in the distance. But they are not very big. There are trees but not like a forest. There are sparse green trees. The ground is covered with yellow grass.

depositphotos_44921635-stock-photo-pyramid-of-the-moon-teotihuacan.jpg

That's exactly how it looks, but I'm upstairs. This picture is not visible in the final layer. There are rooms there. It's like a corporate building. And there was no other settlement around us. There were no other pyramids on the sides like this one. There was only ours. And I know we just finished this placement. I am proud of my people. I think we accomplished something very good.

I am at the top of the pyramid. I'm leaving something like a meeting or a meeting on the floor I'm on. I'm walking through a dark corridor. I raise my hands up and stretch. I am very happy and proud. When I look down, I see steps going down. And the pyramid looks 3-tier. People are walking in parts between layers. Everyone is busy with their work. Ladies wear two-shoulder white slim dresses. Men have a one-shoulder dress. They have belts. I even remember my hair. I have fine curly fluffy hair. But people are not black. Like the Mexicans. We are white skinned. We are a people of blond and brown hair. Passersby greet me respectfully.

I notice an old white-haired man in the layer below. And he has a white sheet in his hand. It's tablet size. But it's not technological.

I even remember the weather. There is a very warm wind. The weather is not very hot.

If so, tendentiously we could split “92023” like “9,202” and “3”. Thus we have a number (9,202) that resemblances the oldest Caral radio-carbon dating (9,210 BC.). But and the other figure “3”? Well, as the C’s said, “3” is our realm.
Wow your comment is very interesting. I've never thought of it this way. I thought they wanted me to pay attention to the date directly.

Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

And you know what's interesting? I am currently in Turkey. :scared:

…..I think it's a lunar pyramid or a solar pyramid. …..At the angle in my dream, the land in front of me is flat. There are small mountains in the distance. But they are not very big. There are trees but not like a forest. There are sparse green trees. The ground is covered with yellow grass…..
Well, while in principle, the dreamer recognises better what is in the dreamer’s heart. That said, nevertheless, we also know that the subconscious, when building a dream, uses to operate symbols, images and thoughts taken from our awake state. Thus, I suppose, is difficult —though possible— to the subconscious to construct images never before seen in the current life of the dreamer. So, rather the subconscious employs visual metaphors earlier seen while awake, and then merging them with unusual elements —like signs related to past memories— into a “past-life” dream.​

On the other hand, Caral erected more than one pyramid. For examples, the "Great Pyramid", "Central Pyramid", "Quarry Pyramid", "Lesser Pyramid", "Pyramid of the Gallery", and "Pyramid of the Huanca". Besides, at the time of Caral civilisation the climate in that region was supposed to be mild, like a temperate weather, despite the today more tepid and arid condition. Also possibly, e.g. like Nazca, the geography was different from now:

Q: What structures were built in South America?
RA: …In this location were fashioned some characteristic statues, some formations of what you call rock and some formations involving rock and earth.
…………
Q: …..These lines at Nazca are hardly understandable for an entity walking on the surface. He cannot see anything but a disruption of the surface. However, if you go up to a high altitude you can see the patterns. How was it of benefit to the entities walking on the surface?
RA: …At the remove of the amount of time/space which is now your present it is difficult to perceive that at the time/space sixty thousand years ago the earth was formed in such a way as to be visibly arranged in powerful structural designs, from the vantage point of distant hills.

Q: In other words at that time there were hills overlooking these lines?
RA: …..The entire smoothness, as you see this area now, was built up in many places in hills. The time/space continuum has proceeded with wind and weather, as you would say, to erode to a great extent both the somewhat formidable structures of earth designed at that time and the nature of the surrounding countryside.
640px-Caral-31.jpg

Caral monolith​
If so, tendentiously we could split “92023” like “9,202” and “3”. Thus we have a number (9,202) that resemblances the oldest Caral radio-carbon dating (9,210 BC). But and the other figure “3”? Well, as the C’s said, “3” is our realm.​
Wow your comment is very interesting. I've never thought of it this way. I thought they wanted me to pay attention to the date directly.
As was asked, and the dream waited so long, I’m glad to serve new ways. Yet, that was a preliminary note intended, let’s say, like a catalyser. As well as, we can add, for sure also there are other alternative manners to decode numbers and places. So, more should be dug up. In fact just in case anyone missed, in addition I had linked an interrelated post to those who have the time.

………………..

Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.
And you know what's interesting? I am currently in Turkey. :scared:
Indeed. :-)

Doomsday scenarios, earthquakes, I see landslides, people fleeing.
Does that include a worldwide famine?

But more positive dreams. There is relief. It's like events are over and people are relieved.
Sounds about right, I've come across several post-calamity dreams like those. The bad is usually accompanied with the good, both are intended to inspire hope, believe it or not.

How about alternate realities where these things still transpired but people proceeded in a more orderly manner to deal with them?

For your dreams to be followed up by visions sounds very forceful, does it seem like something visiting around witching hour wants to show you these things? I think it was Aristotle who suggested that proper dreams ought to be viewed as a form of presentation/narration.

I can only understand the general theme.
And what are those themes? Are they reoccurring?

I'm afraid I can't follow what you're saying about an inexplicable feeling.

Imho the user's interpretation of numerology seems like a stretch. Indiscriminately adding up the numbers in month/date/year is supposedly how you end up with your "life path" number. And yet far greater insights come from keeping these separate. For instance, consider the case of occultist Philip Heseltine, born in year 1894. These numbers added together yields twenty-two. 22 added back to 1894 produces year 1916, which is coincidentally when he met the Dutch composer Bernard van Dieren and changed his name to Peter Warlock.

Does that include a worldwide famine?
I have never seen a famine. Just natural disasters. As if nature wants to destroy us.

And what are those themes? Are they reoccurring?
People in distress. Running away, sad, injured people. Explosions. Buildings. smoke. In the form of quick images.
I've never seen a happy visual in these quick visions. I didn't see any UFOs or aliens. It's like fighting with nature.

For your dreams to be followed up by visions sounds very forceful, does it seem like something visiting around witching hour wants to show you these things?
It certainly is. I wake up suddenly. Leaping.

If it happened before going to sleep, there is a more positive transition. Very interesting. It's like a light is shining in my eyes. With my eyes closed. Sometimes it feels like there is a door in front of me and it opens and lights come on. But too much light. Sometimes I get the urge to get scared and open my eyes. And there is nothing.

Everything is happening all at once. I'm having a hard time keeping up these days.

Back
Top Bottom