Dream of Thin Blue Sheaths/Sheets 1-21-2019

Truthseeker101

Padawan Learner
FOTCM Member
Hello Everyone,

I recently read the SOTT Season's Greeting Article and with the talk not stopping the SOTT "signal" I felt I would share this dream that I had
at the beginning of the year. I believe the dream maker gave me this dream for my own clarity but perhaps it will be helpful to others on this
forum as well. This is my dream journal entry from January 21st. My intention here is primarily to share in hopes that others may find this interesting/meaningful.

I was in a storage facility room with Laura with all of these materials … physical materials … that were being stored. I was looking with her at these pale blue thin sheets of a thin almost plastic material … some kind of sheath/sheet special material that had been developed and saved for a purpose. Laura said these thin blue sheaths/sheets could be useful … put over our “broadcasting ships to keep them protected and to simultaneously keep all of the bad stuff out” … I guess they offered protection … to keep us from being detected and keep all of the other negative hyper-dimensional stuff out. They were roughly 5 feet by 5 feet and were folded. NOTE … I guess it makes sense that they were like sheets since you sleep in sheets … and when you are sleeping, you really need to be protected. And perhaps given the low level of our awareness, compared to the 4th dimensional beings, we may as well be sleeping at any given time!

We were shining some light in the storage facility and there were some mirrors so I was worried that alien hyper-dimensional negative entity stuff might come out and through the mirrors at us. It was dark and murky in this storage room … wherever it was … it was kind of like being in a cave somewhere. Like a modern day storage attic/room platonic cave where we may have seen shadows on the wall telling us about the outside world. These were materials that we were using and so I was involved in this operation. Involved in helping, I was a part or a team member. I was being utilized to help put these materials into usage as a team member and Laura was talking about how expensive it was time wise to go and utilize putting these materials into usage … but their usefulness was not in question … her statement was more of a complaint about what a pain in the ass it was to use them.

It was a storage place we used for materials that were used to broadcast our message. But it was also just to kind of hide ourselves from being known and being seen, and therefore minimize the interference with our endeavors as we broadcast the messages that we were wanting to broadcast.

I was in a storage facility room with Laura with all of these materials … physical materials … that were being stored. I was looking with her at these pale blue thin sheets of a thin almost plastic material … some kind of sheath/sheet special material that had been developed and saved for a purpose.

Interesting dream, Truthseeker101. :-)

I would like to give an interpretation ... based on my own experiences.

The pale blue - which you speak of - also has a greenish cast or what some may describe as aquamarine. It's translucent (almost plastic).
The energy can morph into varying degrees of density reflecting a greenish-blue (or vise versa).

The sheath or sheet is the (mostly invisible) aura that surrounds us - often in layers of colored energy much like Kirlian photography.

Kirlian photography - Wikipedia

Laura said these thin blue sheaths/sheets could be useful … put over our “broadcasting ships to keep them protected and to simultaneously keep all of the bad stuff out” … I guess they offered protection … to keep us from being detected and keep all of the other negative hyper-dimensional stuff out.

Broadcasting ships - might be a reference to our bodies? We are constantly sending out signals and receiving stimuli from around our immediate environment.

When in the right mood (half asleep or when coming out of meditation) I can see this color band around a person or solid object. In my experience, the individual appears to be more reserved, more focused of it's immediate surroundings (heightened awareness), their facial expressions are much like - what I would perceive - as a computer observing and mentally collecting data? The individual tends to be more "knowledgeable, more informed and educated" - either through their own curiosity and experiences, training or higher education.

The C's have often stated, "Knowledge is Protection" and the more you know and through networking, you build your own inner library of first hand knowledge and experiences.

This might not offer much of an explanation to your dream but maybe, someone might be able to add their in-put and come to a different conclusion?

Thank you so much angelburst29. I was touched by your reply as it came at exactly the right moment for me. I think you are spot on in many respects.

The pale blue - which you speak of - also has a greenish cast or what some may describe as aquamarine. It's translucent (almost plastic).
The energy can morph into varying degrees of density reflecting a greenish-blue (or vise versa).

You have nailed the color for what I still remember seeing in my dream and yes it was a translucent aquamarine color.
Furthermore, I like your idea that this material is representative of the "mostly invisible" aura or energy that surrounds us or that we produce/transmit ourselves when we are in certain states if not all the time depending on both the level of knowledge attained, the person, and the state of mind. And yes.it does make sense that it would be protective in nature based on one's knowledge and awareness.

I have had help making sense of my dream content for about 5 years now by a Jungian analyst. A common occurrence for me in my dream world is for the dream maker to give me what I often refer to as a "State of the Union" dream which gives me feedback as to where I am in that moment in time in my process. I think this was a State of the Union dream for where I was (And probably still am) in my development in January 2019 ... sorting and finding knowledge so that I can apply it. I'd like to think I am actually applying now :-)

It is quite common for my dreams to have many layers of content and commentary about my life ( I have left out other applicable meanings for brevity's sake) and I am grateful to you for successfully identifying an additional layer of meaning in this dream. Essentially, the action in this dream was that I was in the process of sorting/finding/shining a light with my teacher/Laura in an attic/storage facility/Platonic Cave and she was pointing out the usefulness of this aquamarine material, telling me it needed to be APPLIED to our broadcasting ships and saying there was no free lunch. Laura was guiding me to the material substance (Knowledge) as symbolized by the 5 by 5 aquamarine squares that was useful WHEN APPLIED to the "Broadcasting ships"(Individuals within this community) that the community of which I was a part was using. Hopefully all forum members will continue to apply the knowledge gathered here thereby improving our community's aquamarine aura protective layer as we work on helping others as well as ourselves through these crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom