Dream of "invaded" world

agni

Dagobah Resident
Little bit pre-history on my background. I was not much familiar with grays , lizzies etc at the time... However I was quite familiar with "Rose of the world" by Daniel Andreev. Where some "negative" beings were called "igva", and now that I think about it, description of them are quite close to what grays/lizzies are. I am not sure if the dream was the result of "influence" I received by reading the book... or something else...

In a dream the whole world seemed to be silent... No birds.. No animals... No people on the street. For some reason I had to go to downtown, and I've decided to take a walk on a highway, since there were no one there. As I was walking, on the sides of highway I saw some sort of barracks or work camps, where I saw people working and doing stuff. I felt huge pity for them... but I knew that there is nothing I could do. I knew all the people have been imprisoned by "evil".. And for some reason I knew that "evil" could not do anything to me or have interest in me if I do not interfere with them aka do not attempt to change their ways (it was some sort of mutual agreement I had in my head).
All of the sudden I walk through these "labor camps".. And I see a sick man asking for help... Though I knew I can not interfere... I decided to help the poor guy (he needed to get a tool that fallen in the hole, he could not reach it and he would get in trouble because of that). I knew I was not suppose to help or be in barracks, but compassion took over. I have reached for the tool, and I see "inspector". He looked like gray (that's to my current understanding now). I tried to stand close to wall hoping the creature will pass by and won't notice me.. but sure enough he walked in... I knew me and the guy I was trying to help would be in trouble... So... I have murdered the gray.. (hit him in the head with a hammer) Now I knew I have "violated non-touch agreement" and now they were after me...

I did escape to downtown. City also looked and felt "ice-cold", where someone "invisible" (I knew they were masters of these gray creatures) told me that they would "forgive my violation" and I won't be touched if I agree to be one of the architects to help to build a new city.. I refused and was trying to escape the city... All the ways out of the city were blocked by blockposts... I do not think "block-post" keepers realize my intentions at first... But I did take a run through it... They were screaming and yelling at me to come back.. and that I am in serious deep chit now.. but I knew the "city guards" could not leave the territory... and they send flying mechanisms after me, but I knew they were not effective after certain distance... However, I was aware of "gray creatures" being outside the city some place still trying to chase me...

I also knew that there is a place of refuge, where no one is able to reach or harm me in any way... I did not know what it was, but I knew that eventually if I do not give up I will get there... And I did... When the creatures were especially close, I saw something that did not "fit the picture", I was a meadow in the middle of dark forest, with a tree in the middle that was producing light... I got there... And was greeted by an older men that smiled and told me not to worry now... no one will be able to harm you here... And he was right... all these creature were not able to go there (they were afraid and very furious about it)

I really hope that it was not "preview" of "possible future events". About 7 years passed since the dream... But to my understanding now it's quite close to reptilian agenda I have been reading about recently... What could the dream mean or represent I don't know yet...

Anyone wants to take a shot ? :)

I am aware that certain people make claims that their dreams have meanings, but I don't think that is the case. Your dreams are a direct result of what goes on in your subconscious mind. Anything or anyone that makes an impression on you or that has an effect on you has the potential to appear in one of your dreams. Your fears sometimes become a reality in your dreams.

I have however experienced something in my dreams that is rather interesting. I have realized that in my dreams I see people (in my life) for who they really are. I have often liked someone, and then in my dreams (to my surprise) they are horrible or they do or say something I find offensive. Later, long after my dream, these very people live up to their true characters (that they had in my dreams). In that way I have learned to trust my dreams.

Anyway, to get back to your dream, even though you weren't consciously aware of the whole David Icke Reptilian Agenda thing at the time, you were reading other books that promoted alternative thinking. You were also conspiracy minded, hence, you're a Times reader today. One doesn't develop a conspiracy mind overnight. It's very possible that a movie could have influenced your dream as well. The US have always produced a vast array of apocalyptic and armegeddonish movies. Remember, America always saves the world. No non-American has the brains to figure out how to stop an approaching meteor, only Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck. And for some or other reason, all the meteors are always heading straight for the US (they must know something we don't :) Sorry, I'm drifting off now. We just LOVE these American 'comedies'!

What consumes your mind consumes your dreams. Therefor, make certain you occupy your mind with the right stuff! Watching the news these days is like watching Ripley's Believe It Or Not, so the dream you had comes as no surprise.

BTW. I think David Icke has lost the plot...

Thanks Erna ! I also agree that dreams a lot of times have to do what goes through your mind (if not all).

At the time my knowledge and what I was reading was rather limited (had not heard of any alien conspiracy or stuff like that). I looked at things more from "religious" point of view from (heaven/hell perspective). At the time I had no idea about any conspiracy (mostly because I was 18 back then and such things were not quite of an interest.) It was viewed more as a fiction book, at the times I thought it was quite similar to Dante's Divine Comedy.. I did not get out much of the book until recent years when I realized symbolism of the writings.

It's just funny how mind translated this into something that is similar to reptilian agenda. But again... It might have nothing to do with the reptilian agenda, since I may be trying too hard to relate things 

I do not remember when last time I saw "normal" dreams... All I dream is some really bizzare abstract stuff (anywhere from entities trying to purge some "dirty" energy on me, to "experiencing" death in the dream). There is almost always some kind of battle going on when I dream.

But again, I do agree what consumes your mind consumes your dreams...

Mmmm...well if you were looking at things from a biblical point of view, then your dream doesn't come as a surprise either. I have always experienced the Bible a little 'us and them'. The whole Bible is full of battles and written in a way to instill guilt in people. The Bible is also very Armageddonish. This constant stark contrast in your dream between 'the place of safety / light' verses the 'dark place with demon like creatures' chasing you is also rather Biblical in my opinion.

Anyway, I was raised a Christian (therefor I knew my Bible rather well). I'm a skeptic :) Maybe there are more to dreams than we think...

I wish there was a way to record my dreams, they would have made a fortune at the box office :)

Erna said:
I am aware that certain people make claims that their dreams have meanings, but I don't think that is the case. Your dreams are a direct result of what goes on in your subconscious mind.
But if so, what is the limitation of our subconscious mind? Who is to say what it can and cannot access? And if it can access something greater than our limited and narrow experience, doesn't that open up the possibility of dreams having greater meanings? For example, Laura is channeling the Cassiopaeans. We don't know who they really are or where that information is really coming from, but there is some serious evidence that wherever it's coming from, it has access to far more data than Laura already had in her mind from her life experiences. There is much evidence in the world of people knowing things that they could not have possibly known, except for being able to access things beyond their limited life experience. So given that, there is a lot of evidence that our subconscious mind is more than just impressions of things we've experienced, which gives credence to the idea that our dreams have greater meaning, osit.

Edit: Not necessarily all dreams of course, but I mean that some may be more than just regurgitation of memories/experiences.

Agreed Scio-and who is to say the sub concious is NOT the REAL mind? I experience in dreams not only people I have seen but many I have NEVER seen-and they are every bit as detailed and real as those I see everyday in waking life. I have spoken to the dead-and they have advised me-and they were right!

I see places I have never been-interiors of buildings, exteriors-landscapes the lot-in exquisite detail-with the knowing that this is NOT Earth but elsewhere-is it the future-the past-or another reality-another me...

We are supposed to exist in MANY different dimensions-all at the same time-and in many TIMES at the same time-
so I.M.H.O. THIS is what we may experience as we dream-the C's have said as much.

Dreams / thoughts are REALITY in another place! That place you saw EXISTS in another realm-because you created it and live there!

Absolutely! But with the whole information explosion in our world, I have made a conscious decision to not propagate anything that I don't know for a fact to be the truth or have seen evidence of it MYSELF. Therefore I can only comment on the nature of dreams from my own experience.

In the same way I will only believe in UFOs when I have seen one with my own eyes. I will only believe in reincarnation if I, myself, have seen evidence of it. Even Laura doesn't say outright that reincarnation does exist, she speaks of evidence that might suggest that reincarnation is a possibility.

I will only believe that the crop circles are created by aliens if I see them being created by aliens with my own eyes. I loved reading the Cassiopaean Experiment, and I love entertaining the possibility, the same way I hope that reincarnation does exist. I can't agree with you more that our knowledge of this world and the universe is very sparse, and the unexplained is my bread and butter. Our own minds are probably the most unexplored of all these unknown realms. But I think it's a good policy in life not to propagate any phenomenon that you haven't experienced yourself :)

Like I said, I'm a bit of a skeptic.

BTW. Cool avatar!

Erna said:
I have made a conscious decision to not propagate anything that I don't know for a fact to be the truth or have seen evidence of it MYSELF. Therefore I can only comment on the nature of dreams from my own experience.
But you said that those who say that THEIR dreams have meanings are wrong. That's different than saying that you just don't know if they are right or not. The only evidence you have is that YOUR dreams have no meaning - and even that in and of itself is not evidence that they have no meaning, only evidence that you don't see any. But what evidence do you have that those who say their dreams have greater meaning are simply mistaken? Isn't that like saying "I have never seen a UFO, therefore, anyone who says they did, is wrong"?

But I think it's a good policy in life not to propagate any phenomenon that you haven't experienced yourself :)
I agree, but if you propagate that dreams have no greater meaning, wouldn't that be a lie too? I mean if you have no evidence of meaning, I don't see how you can then conclude that there simply isn't one?

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
The only evidence you have is that YOUR dreams have no meaning - and even that in and of itself is not evidence that they have no meaning, only evidence that you don't see any.
And even if you could state with certainty that you own dreams have systematically no meaning, how would you logically generalize this statement to the dream life of any human being ?

Reading this again it brought to mind a dream I once had-and I remember it because it was so disturbing-and I have had many dreams of post apocolyptic worlds-but this one was different.

The dream began with a crowd of people-I just somehow "appeared" in their midst-and the crowd was moving around in some type of undergound location. You could tell it was underground-or perhaps in a mountain because the walls were rough hewn stone-there were lights overhead-harsh and bright, some type of signs or writing on the walls-but I do not recall what they said or the language.It was home to these people-they live there in this subterranean place.

The crowd appeared agitated-either angry or frightened-perhaps both. Now comes the freaky part-there was a large expanse of wall in front of us-and suddenly these men just somehow materialised right out of the wall!

Covered from head to toe in black body armor-faces obscured by visors-and they had these big dogs-German Shepards as I recall-snarling and drooling and barking.

The men had some type of automatic weapons-and with no warning began shooting into the crowd. At that point I woke up with a violent start-shaking and covered in cold sweat...that dream was so vivid and real that I still remember those details above very clearly...weird.

Active imaginations?
I only hope so.
Because the opposite is not a pretty prospect.
Being human here, I can only believe/state that ANYTHING is possible.
For most of my life, I have had invasion dreams.
Mostly from the skies.
I have "seen" wars in the skies.
Exploding Lights, boom booms, beautiful actually.
I have "seen" them land.
I always run, hide, and get away.
I haven't been caught yet.
Because I wake up.
Speaking of dreams, I don't want to get off topic, but here goes anyway.
Last night I dreamt I was in a large gathering.
"dreamt" a word? or is this my hillfolk vocabulary coming out?
A gathering about what, I don't remember.
This fellow sits there and states that he is my Priest.
A flood of thoughts flow though my mind as the dream then turns lucid.
You see, I used to be controlled by religion.
Not anymore.
Someone/Something attempting me to get back into the fold?
Excuuuuse me.
I turned my back on the fellow and walked away.
My alarm then went off, waking me.
Too bad, I wanted to be ME. <<-- STS
But fun...

My own experience with dreams is that sometimes they can give information that can be verified. An example of this is a dream I had a few years back. I dreamt that I was standing in the yard of the house I had lived in as a child. I was watching the house being torn down and demolished.
I didn't think too much about it, but a few days later I received an email from an old friend who still lived in the area, and she mentioned in the email - "I was driving by your old house yesterday and saw that it had been torn down. " I was amazed, as I had not lived in that house for years nor thought about it at all.
I decided to investigate further, and learned that the destruction of the house occurred at more or less the same time I had my dream. I was living on the opposite side of the world at the time, so with the time difference, what I had dreamed of that night, was actually happening the same day (due to different time zones.)

My two cents on dream are that although we may dream of otherworldy things, I think we are filtering through our own personal experiences.
Moreover we might dream of catastrophic events but I would be cautious to believe in them as real events (coming or past).
They might just be an echoe of something bigger happening but it could only be a reflection of events in your own life, like some ripples in a pond.
As above so below maybe ?

I have two major points to contribute.

1. Dreams can be anything. They can be your fantasies, subconcious wandering, reflections of things happening in other realms, and past life remembrances. If you believe any of the alien/metaphysical/mysticism stuff in books and on the internet, you will be familiar with quite a few convincing cases for any of the above mentioned earlier. Laura has had some unusual dreams herself, one that comes to mind is one where she drempt of going to a hut where she was given a stone and told that she was ready to advance. I don't remember the particulars of it, but the Cassiopaeans said it was a major step forward in her development. I know this is in the transcripts. Another experience occurred when Laura described projecting an energy field from her body. The Cassiopaeans described this as a defense mechanism for 4th density. I am also a very active dreamer, and I can say a lot of my mystical dreams had carryover of some sort that would bleed into my normal waking life. It might be a simple thing such as a mindset or feeling about something, or it could be related paranormal experiences. However, I do know that dreams are more than imaginings.

2. Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists. The Cassiopaeans say this early in the transcripts. STS uses our dreams to lead us in a direction, which usually has us thinking we're some kind of prophet to some degree, in order to further decieve us and obscure the truth. Dreams can also be easily tainted by our own opinions and perceptions. So, take dreams with a grain of salt. To draw a paralell, shortly after reading about the 3-5 code, several interesting things happened to me. Firstly, on a math test I took, the answer to the bonus question was 335.35, or a similar decimal which contained only 3s and 5s. When I finished my math homework that afternoon, I noticed the time was exactly 3:35 35" on my watch. Later that evening, I saw a commercial for a new bank called fifth third bank, and the last four digits for the phone number were 5353. Now I could've interpreted this as a big sign from the STS consortium, but I decided to consider it as "a coincidence with possible mystical ramifications." In other words, it was another one of those things. This is how I think dreams should be treated. In my opinion, dreams are a sort of spiritual television. There is a lot of stuff that is shown, most of it is garbage, some of it is informative, and some of it is very interesting. Learning how to integrate the shows into your life comes with taking it all in stride and drawing the necessary paralells when it seem pertinent.

Back
Top Bottom