Dream of Ends Lane Down Crop Circle

J

Jehanni

So, regarding the "Ends Lane Down Crop Circle". Here ia a picture of it taken by Lucy Pringle:
http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pxzZ39wV--_enGg5zKXFWIczr2DQs85klW99T3xADt3-JdYqjh0c6IaYHcXtqcBNlzHf5S2bo12LhGbQlSMHfVfa452rQqg6X2aZQTUYl5r9rcToeDX2-21LKO2NUdh7FzTpTYiCzRrs

In the Last week of November 2005, I was just looking through the "Nexus Magazine" Vol 12, No. 6 when I came across a photo of the "Lane End Down" crop circle (Reported July 10th 2005). Since the late 1990's I've been getting some dreams of these crop circles, however I only wrote a few of them down. I saw the same picture of this "Lane End Down" crop circle, which the author described as a "mediaeval mace" or "subatomic particle", in an earlier dream that I had a few days before I saw this "crop circle photograph" in the magazine.

The night that I had the dream of the crop circle, I went to bed asking my subconscious, conscious, and superconscious minds to get the "trinity" together, allowing me to remember when I woke up about some information of the #822 sunspot that was building up on the sun, which at this time was the size of Jupiter. That night I had the dream of the "mace-like" thing in the crop circle. So a few days later I saw this article in Nexus. You see, I look at the sunspots that will erupt into solar flares, that are always much larger than Earth, in order to see what negative and positive results will happen when those "solar-flare-energies" pass through this area. It is my belief that these solar flares will therefore carry the "energies" of the flare number. Keep your "thoughts" and "actions" in the "light", to create manifestations of "light" in your life. "True" or "not true" doesn't matter, for it is "my way" of how my "guardian angel", "navigator", "thought-adjuster", god, goddess, Universal Mind & Heart, (superconscious) or whatever name one uses to manifest those 'subjective' energies in this 'objective' reality of "action".... for me. This is how the "higher energies" are showing me to lead and create my life in a much more productive and respectful way. For I simply watch them and am therefore prepared for any "emotional energies" that occur as a result that these extra electromagnetic forces that shall filter into our atmosphere, thereby "changing" the state of the current "electromagnetic vibrations". A "thought" is truly a "thing", as it obviously appears to "be -coming". Yes, "a thought is a thing". Perhaps we, as a race, will "Move Mountains with a thought".

Dream (partially lucid):

- Standing in my backyard In Winnipeg, Canada where I was a young kid. However, in the dream I was at my current age (now over 45). I saw a cloud that was

Well ... so be it. I'll reply to my own e-mail. I made this statement. As usual when I write I simply let things "flow"
This is what the article says:

"And other tools (weather) of mass destruction J, which shall end a good 1/3 of the population of this current set third / fourth dimension ... in the process of our frequencies and vibrations of individuals increasing (ascending) vibration rates."

Destruction may (MAY ... not shall) end a good 1/3 of the population. For as the article states we are changing the way we think. If we don't get rid of the negative processes that are still there, still in our "thoughts", then we truly may destroy ourselves in the negative vibe increase. I'm a wishfull, hopefull "thinker .... eh!

peace,
Jehanni

Jehanni,

I admit to having a rather difficult time following your posts, I seem to not be able to 'keep up', as it were. Are you basically advocating a 'you create your own reality' philosophy? I find your dream to be very interesting, but I also find myself distracted by the 'do not think negatively' message - do you think it best to ignore the very real negative aspects of this existence? I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from on this one - apologies for not 'getting it' more easily.

Personally I think the 'mace like thing' looks more like an 'antibody' which might change the perspective of your dream.

Thanks c@t for the reply ... but no, the "synchronicities" that occurred around that were leading to those statements. And yes, that would change the perspective of the dream. I t always helps to look at all sides of a dream, but that one was also partially "lucid" .... And I havn't had one one those in a lONG time!

peace,
Jehanni

Back
Top Bottom