Dream of dark possibilities

Tarri

Jedi Master
I haven't had dreams like this for quite some time.
It was night and I was on the grounds of a University of some type. I had been seen by the military police (?) or some type of authorities, and they had sent out a GPS drone. They floated in the air and somehow could track a person, somehow I must have had a tracking device on my person. The drones were called IIRD's Incapacitationg Injectable Redirecting Divice. They worked two-fold. When they found you they released a guided device (like a tiny version of a guided missile) except when this three inch long device struck you it injected you with a paralyzing substance that lasted about five minutes, the second part was a release of four thin needle like devices that when penitrating your skin released micro-biological material that somehow took control of you so that when the papalysis wore off you actually were somehow made to get up and turn yourself in. You did not want to but what ever was in your body took control. I woke up as these needle like things hit me.

What a nice way to begin my evening.
Tarri

Meanwhile at the Pentagon: The loud clacking of boots in the hallway and the soft crisp sound of a note being dropped in the employee suggestion box...

What sensational fun!

I have developed some well-tried and tested evasion techniques in dreams of pursuit by malevolent entities. They are so well rehearsed (and plausible) that I am sure I could pull them off in real life, LOL.

Why do you feel that in your own dreams you are inevitably "caught"? (I'm not suggesting any connections with unconscious fear or guilt, but I just wonder why you think this actually occurs at the end of the dream).

I wish I hadn't asked the question about why we get "caught".

Recently I was "caught" and held in a car trunk by a film director who refused to spare me for my competing assignment... I was aware of everything going on in life outside the trunk while remaining helplessly but not suffocatingly trapped for the duration of the dream... just a faint touch of real life combined with I don't know what was in the sub-conscious while I was at a retreat that week recently.

You don't still have that needle in you do you Tarri?

No needles. :) But the dreams are changing.

I had asked "The Question", you know, what is the fourth way? Well between all the helpful responses and getting my hands on Laura's Secret History of the World, and three of Gurdjieff's books (those three at the used book store), pretty wierd stuff is floating to the surface (in regards to the dreams).

Stuff like: I was with my brother and we were leaving a building and as we walked out the door I was carrying his head in my right arm, and the feel of it was "that was him". Just strange stuff.

Oh, and why did I think I was caught when the needles got me? Well, I guess I just assumed it, because I was fighting with all my might to get up. But since you have mentioned it, I woke up before I could find out if I had lost control. Perhaps a reflection of my getting the info I need to learn how to get out of "this" prison state (country).
Tarri

Back
Top Bottom