Dream: Growth of the Soul?

Benjamin

The Living Force
Hello all! First post, and I don't know why this is my first post.

Back in the mid 90's I had a lot of interesting dreams.

This one took place in what appeared to be a big church. The dream was much longer but I only really remember the end of it.

I was sitting on a chair at the foot of the stairs that led up to the altar. I was facing in the direction of the pews (facing away from the altar) but I couldn't really see them. The church was big and dark, with only sparse but warm lighting. The decor was rich, dark wood ornately carved. No figures or statues, just structure. In front of me stood, in a line according to age (youngest to oldest), a row of girls ranging from child to adolescent/young teen. They were all naked but the dream was not sexual in any way. All the girls were smiling and patiently waiting. Each one of them, in turn, came up to me, we gave each other a hug, and then she walked off to the side and out of view. Then the next, and the next... It was not a sad dream nor was it happy. Just warm and kind. In a way it was like we were saying "thank you" to each other. The dream faded out as this continued.

I'm not much of a dream interpreter but I think this was a visual representation of my soul growing. Am I correct?

Thanks!

Actually, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

From "The Greenbaum Speech" (p. 166, "Soul Hackers"), D.C. Hammond speaking:

"They use the metaphor- and it is their metaphor- of robots and it is like a robot shell comes down over the child alter to make them act in robotic fashion. Once in a while internally you'll confront robots.

What I found from earlier work, and so I speed the process up now because I confirmed it enough times, is that you can say to the core, Core, I want you to look- there's this robot blocking the way in some way, blocking the progress. ...

"Great. Now that the robot is immobilized, I want you to look inside the robot and tell me what you see." It's generally one or several children. I have them remove the children."

In another dream I had, I think before this one, I remember coming upon a very obvious, blocky, shiny robot standing in a park-like area with a bunch of children playing around it. It's a bit vague, now, but I remember I was standing maybe 5-6 feet away from it (the children having disappeared somehow) as it slowly turned its head towards me. It's metal face started to "disintegrate" slowly as it droned on in a monotonous electronic tone: "wwwhhhhooooo... wwwhhhaaattt... wwwhhheeerrreee... wwwhhhyyy..." (etc.). The dream faded out with it still droning on and its face just dissolving away rather horrifically!

One way to analyze dreams is to take each character, settings, sequence and so on in the dream and analyze what it means to you.

Dreams, much like one's "regular", spacetime experience, are correlated with one's own programming, which in turn is associated with one's belief center, which comes from the pattern recognition software. That which you recognize, you associate, and then expect, from conditioning.

One may subconsciously tailor spacetime experiences because of one's expectations: the same applies to dreams. Know the meaning of every symbology that you have learned so far, and consider the possibility of unlearning or even altering their meaning for your own personal growth.

Back
Top Bottom