Dream about a Wave / intense frequency moving through everything on the planet

forest_light

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I woke up on 15 Jan 2022, after a pretty intense, very vivid dream.
Through bleary eyes, I wrote as much as I could on my phone in my ‘notes’ app, before my beloved feline slavemaster insisted on his breakfast. 😻

After, I lay back down in bed thinking / reflecting on it and ended up snoozing, which I rarely do. Later I heard about Tonga and the Tsunami warning and wondered if there was a connection to my dream.

I don’t really know if the dream was generally about ‘the Wave’ referred to by the C’s or the Tonga/Tsunami situation and then I wondered if it could be both... perhaps it’s a representation of the energy shift happening on the planet through the more obvious wake up calls that nobody but the living dead can ignore! I know the C’s have said the Wave is already here, so perhaps it was a figurative representation of an energy shift or marker relating to a changing timeline?

Anyway, this is what I dreamt:

I was outside (unfamiliar place). I felt a very intense energy approaching on my right hand side. I turned to look but couldn’t see anything, there were a lot of trees around me. It felt like a huge wave of energy or massive ‘field’ of energy moving into my personal energy field. It was huge energetically. I’ve never felt anything like it.

I looked around me everywhere, I couldn’t hear anything signifying something coming... then I turned back to my right, I saw a huge wall or ‘wave’ of energy moving. It wasn’t moving super fast, but it’s effect was very powerful and I could see / was aware / could feel that ‘it’ was moving into and through every single cell/atom etc of everything that existed on the planet. I was kinda in my body but also outside of it as well (happens a lot in my dreams) and the only way I could describe what I was seeing is that it looked ‘holographic’... as if it would normally be invisible in this density - but it was as if there was a change in the ‘field’ I was in, and I could see something which normally I could not.

The wave was moving in a line, as if it went half across the planet, it was an almost transparent white/gold ‘ripple’ moving through the earth, the trees, every single living and inanimate thing in its path. I could see a lot of gold around me generally. Nothing escaped this wave or it’s energy, it was all-encompassing.

Everything I was seeing as it moved closer and through things, still maintained their integrity, shape etc, nothing around me collapsed. I didn’t feel any fear at all, despite the powerful intensity of the energy, I was just observing in a curious, but detached way.

I woke up just as it reached my personal field and lay there wondering what it meant.

For some time I have been searching for a new home, but every time I look at something I get reminded “up high, not near the water”. Lately I’ve seen some places near the water and got a very clear “NO!” like a lion roaring - suffice it to say after the Tonga incident I won’t be considering renting any of those places even short term. I’ve got the message loud and clear.

Somebody posted a link on the forum showing the ‘ripple effect’ of the Tongan erruption on the planet and it was like watching a sped up version of what I saw in the dream.

Anybody else been having powerful ‘wave’ dreams?

I will finish with a rainbow wave 🌈
and light filled prayers for all those affected by the Tsunami events 🙏✨

That's quite the dream,

How did you feel after the dream? were there any emotions? I remember having a dream once that was violent and loud, machine guns and things as such, bloody and really uncomfortable, and then a few days later there was a large shooting nearby.

I think sometimes we can indeed pick on on things that are happening out there and have that tuning spill into our dreams. Although sometimes it's also simply a way to translate waking events, reading or watching something into our subconscious.

so perhaps it was a figurative representation of an energy shift or marker relating to a changing timeline?
I vote for both at the same "time"
Anybody else been having powerful ‘wave’ dreams?
Dreams are rare on my side, but this "Hunga Tonga event" had a powerfull effect on me too, it shifted and released a pressure in me!
Will write more ,soon in my newbiepost .
Thanks forest_light

That's quite the dream,

How did you feel after the dream? were there any emotions? I remember having a dream once that was violent and loud, machine guns and things as such, bloody and really uncomfortable, and then a few days later there was a large shooting nearby.

I think sometimes we can indeed pick on on things that are happening out there and have that tuning spill into our dreams. Although sometimes it's also simply a way to translate waking events, reading or watching something into our subconscious.
Alejo, great question...
Apologies, I wrote that message very quickly the other day (limited time in reception due to flooding) in and realised I probably didn’t explain it very well...

In terms of feelings in the dream, at first I was a bit daunted by the sheer intensity of the energy I could feel building/approaching. But as I stood observing and feeling into what was happening, any concerns I held just dissolved, melted away.

As mentioned, I could feel I was in my body but also outside of it... this happens a lot in my dreams. I feel may be a representation of my higher consciousness operating in a more expansive way, actively interfacing with other energies and streams of information, therefore my consciousness was responding in a completely different way to my ‘3D personality’ (or perceptions within my physical body).

The dream didn’t invoke any feelings of terror... more like a ‘what is THAT?’. The last time I had felt intense energy building similar to this magnitude was when I felt a ‘precursor’ to the Covid Pandemia situation, and I could not stop shaking for weeks (my adult daughter had the same experience and had called me very distressed). That previous energy felt very dark and oppressive, but this ‘golden’ energy in this dream did not feel remotely oppressive or destructive, which made me wonder if it was not connected to the Tsunami. But I thought it was certainly is a strange ‘coincidence’ that I dreamt it around the same time.

When I saw the golden / white light, the actual ‘field’ of energy, I felt calm. I didn’t feel that I was in any danger… The energy was intense, but very high vibrational. It felt ‘harmonically aligned’ with light and seemed to be a very positive thing - I felt that saying this in connection with the volcano/tsunami sounded like a very insensitive thing to suggest, given that it was such a huge event that had such catastrophic effects, and certainly was not limited to affecting human lives, it it may have no connection to that event.

I try to approach any dreams from a neutral and objective perspective, which can be hard to do sometimes, but this felt positive, and honestly I was quite surprised, given how heavy and intense things have been on the planet, especially lately, so I don’t feel it was a reflection of my ‘wishful thinking’. It was a very pleasant experience and I felt calm but curious and fairly detached, as I really didn’t understand quite what I was observing/receiving. After my initial concern, I was able to sense/receive awareness easily from multiple perspectives. Simultaneously, I was in my body with my very normal human 3D perspectives / I was out of my body receiving information / I was high above the earth observing, so I was interacting with the ‘field’ receiving information from multiple perspectives.

If it is a reflection of ‘The Wave’ the C’s refer to, it honestly felt really beautiful... I don’t know what could withstand that kind of light... it was as though it altered and heightened the frequency of everything that existed, in the most positive way possible.

So onward, we go...
🌈✨

If it is a reflection of ‘The Wave’ the C’s refer to, it honestly felt really beautiful... I don’t know what could withstand that kind of light... it was as though it altered and heightened the frequency of everything that existed, in the most positive way possible.
Well, the C's did say something about a "Hyperkinetic sensate" and so, who knows. I usually tend to interpret dreams first as they relate to the dreamer, and as such I usually look at my personal life and the events the dress may be processing in imagery before my eyes. And only sometimes they're pertinent.

I have always thought of The Wave, specially after the past few years, as something of incredible possibilities, maybe more than what I can comprehend, but balanced in the types of results it would bring to the world, from one point of view a cleansing of the planet through cataclysmic events could be seen as a positive outcome, but at the same time, there's an equal amount of suffering that the conscious beings on this planet would have to experience as a result. And as such, I've always practiced some perspective exercises on that concept.

From the global outlook of cyclical nature, and the smallness of our lives in comparison to the grand cycles of existence. And it could all happen in a flash. But then I also zoom in and look at the individual and collective experience and the turmoil and chaos. And both of those I believe are correct and neither can exist without the other. They're both interwoven and are part of the same event.

So I personally try to remain cautions and careful, and aware of both of those facts whenever I have contemplated what The Wave implies

Back
Top Bottom