Dream about a gigantic vulcano eruption and the strongest earthquake ever seen

Claus

Jedi Council Member
This night I had a dream about a realy heavy vulcanoeruption.
In this dream I was like only a bodyless observer, I thought to me wow that is so strong, it must be the heavyest eruption in the records.
Just after this thought ther came an answer, it said thats right, but wait for the quake, that will be way worse. There was also a number on the richter scale, but I can't recal it for sure, I think it was something with 15,something. And than the scene appeared, the vulcano has triggert the quake and it was so massive that everyone on the planet felt it, but not only felt it was like more then 7 on the richter scale (and there it is just an estimation). The whole earth shook and land broke apart everywhere. That was the end of the dream...

Interesting. I wonder if others have been having similar dreams?
I listen up when people tell me of their dreams, esp those who do not have awareness of what is discussed here.

My 94 year old mum, whose mind functions well enough, has dreams of what she describes as 'widespread destruction.' I cannot give details because the dreams are very upsetting to her and they come with a regular frequency.

Reminds me of a dream I had 13 years ago, that felt like a prophetic dream:

Ok I tell you about a "Prophetic Dream" I had I think in May this Year.

What I saw was that I was infront of something like a "TV" in this "TV" something like a presenter showed a "Satellit stream" of the Earth.
On this sattelit stream I saw something like a huge cloud covered the half until two-third of the Earth, coming from the direction of Amerika to Europe.

What I think it was : This was a weather presenter (I saw it on the TV) and this presenter gave me the feeling that this Cloud come's to Europe and there will be no more airplanes flying.(Could be Yellowstone or something like it)

"When will it happen": I don't know.

I too have had these types of disaster dreams, always dealing with extreme flooding like Mrs Peel said above. In the dreams I'm always hanging on to some debris to use as a raft because I'm a poor swimmer. Always wake up with great relief I can tell you!

The last dream I had of an earthquake was about a month ago. The seismic alarms were warning the people of Mexico City. I haven't lived in Mexico City for 20 years but I was there, in the building I used to live in. Suddenly the alarms stopped sounding. People expected the shake in the streets, but to everyone's surprise, there was no earthquake. Only the alarm sounded. The seismic alarm obviously does not tell us the magnitude, but somehow I felt it was going to be a big earthquake.

Undoubtedly a magnitude 15 earthquake is unimaginable and worldbreaker. An earthquake of magnitude 7 in Japan, Chile, Mexico, the Philippines, Indonesia, Tonga or Vanuatu is common and there is at least one of this magnitude every year, but if we take it to European cities it would undoubtedly cause some damage.

Your post reminded me of this event

It sounded like the Earth opened its mouth and screamed.

I wonder if this explosion was a warning from "Celestial Justice"

A year ago the world seemed to be entering a new round of covid restrictions, then this big volcanic explosion happened in Tonga and the powers that be turned their attention to another kind of war:

January 15: Hunga-Tonga-Hunga-Ha'apai submarine volcano erupts...

Jan. 18: The United States warns that Russia could launch an attack on Ukraine at "any time" and says the Ukrainian crisis is extremely dangerous.

Jan. 19: Boris Johnson surprisingly withdraws Covid-19 restrictions in Britain.

Jan. 25: EU says "it is the most dangerous time since the Cold War."

Feb. 24: Russia's so-called invasion of Ukraine

I wonder what the advice was to the factical powers after the Tonga event.

Q: (Perceval) Is it a similar situation to Flight 19?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So, we have that explanation in the transcripts, what's going on with the passengers... Do any of the PTB on the planet know?

A: Of course! Why do you think there was such a comedown vis-a-vis Crimea and Russia?

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things.

Q: (Pierre) So the advisors said if they go on with the attack, and with lying and manipulating... (L) I don't think they would say that. (Perceval) They wouldn't spell it out. (L) I don't think that they would talk to them in those terms. (Pierre) What would they say? (L) Probably say something like, I dunno... Maybe they have some advisors and interpreters who say, "We did that, and if you don't back down, we're gonna do more!" Ya know, like threatening rather than explaining to them how to be good boys.

A: More or less.

A worldbreaker quake would certainly stop any plans to escalate the Ukrainian war into a Third World War. But maybe the psychopaths don't get it.

I’ve been paying a bit more attention to my dreams, these past months, due in part to having read a very interesting books one pre-Covid, by Eric Wargo.
I found his insights and articles intriguing, his blog is called “The Nightshirt”.
The first book, “Time Loops, precognition, retrocausation, and the unconscious” was very interesting, and he discusses, with documented examples, how our individual, unique subconscious presents us with symbols, scenarios and pun like associations as messages from possible future timelines, that we have already lived, before.

The book I’m reading now, was written by Eric during “con-vid” and builds on the theory of a block universe, and looping, changing timelines, and how to keep track of our dreams, it’s title is “Precognitive Dreamwork and the Long Self” Interpreting messages from Your Future.
So, sorry for the long explanation, but the dream study stuff available always seemed so “woo-woo” to me, and I really never gave it much attention before finding Eric’s work.
Anyway, here’s my dream.

Last night, During a rather ordinary dream of the past days occurrences, there were a few snippets of possible “future predictive” conversations with my husband, at one point, he told me there was a “for sale” sign on the neighbors lawn.
The woman living there is a rabid sociopath, she has tormented our little neighbourhood for the past 15 years, so I was thrilled with his news in my dream.

Then, my dream environment changed, and I was visiting a young lady we are acquainted with, locally.
She was showing me around the house she was renting, and we were discussing the odd fact that no where in the house were there comfortable chairs, just random uncomfortable tall stools.

We opened the door, and stepped outside, and suddenly extreme hurricane force winds were blowing, a deep, roaring seemed to be coming from everywhere, and everything, plants in pots, garbage cans, trees, were being blown away, coming directionally from the right to left.
The blasting flow of hot wind literally blew her down the street, she was struggling against it, but to no avail.
I woke and noted the time, 2:24 am,sent a blessing to Melody, the young lady in my dream, and jotted a couple of detailed notes.
Now, as per the experiment out lined in Eric’s books, I’ll see if any of the symbols, or issues, show in the next few days.

Now, as per the experiment out lined in Eric’s books, I’ll see if any of the symbols, or issues, show in the next few days.
Geezus! A possible confirmation didn’t take long, I literally hit the post button, and the list jumped, (Heckin spazzy I pad) and inadvertently opened the SoundCloud recording in the post made by @Puma above, that I hadn’t listened to, before I wrote my post.
That recording matches the roaring I heard in my dream, exactly.

We have the thread “Dreaming in a Totalitarian Society”, perhaps this thread could be dedicated to and renamed as something along the lines of Disaster Dreams or a better title. So we can keep track of what the network is perhaps perceiving around the world. If ever there is a sharp uptick this could be helpful for us to realise.

Edit: if we stick to posting recent dreams the indication will be correct.

I had a dream recently, it wasn't violent or anything. I was walking in small town I know, in the neighbood and in the forest, and it was desert. Everything was silent, that was the creepiest thing. It was winter, with gray clouds and snow. I knew most people had died and we were very few left alive. The country was depleted of its inhabitants, there was no one left in charge, just small communities trying to get by, and now, seeing someone from another region was a rare sight. People didn't travel too far, but we were still able to communicate via phone, radio and internet. I went home and it didn't look like we were lacking the basics.

However, we knew we probably hadn't long to live, because big meteorites were spotted coming our way, you could see them even during the day. I was at peace, and I was with my remaining family and my pets, so it wasn't so bad.

So not exactly a disaster dream, but the aftermath.

This is not exactely a dream but I "woke" up by a large deep sound and felt the pressured air coming in. I was lying silent awake in my bed and waited for the cold water to come.
But it did not.

This was may be in this summer.

All my catastrophic dreams is about huge waves and earth avalanges. But they are not so frequent now as before.

Weeks ago I had a dream that I remember more or less, in my dream, it was not exactly a volcano or it could be, don't know, but not in a specific way, so it was like this:
I was in NY traveling with my family, and somehow I knew that in the midwest United States somewhat to the north there was a massive explosion that covered several states around. I was in the city, and all around me there were very tall buildings, I felt that from one moment to the next, everything was going to collapse and start falling apart.

My disaster dreams are usually of tsunamis. I can't recollect any tsunami dream recently though.

Recently, I wrote elsewhere on the forum about a nightmare I woke up from around the time of the M 6.4 earthquake in California on the 20th of December last year. It was an intruder/darkman type dream and things were on fire. Since that dream, I've returned to the book about the Cascadia Subduction zone that a family member gave to me. I only got so far into the book so thought I’d get back to reading it.

Back
Top Bottom