Dr Karla Turner lecture

Hi everyone. New here and enjoyed this Karla Turner forum / postings. I have been researching life's secrets now for over 25 years....and Still learning !
I would like to thank Jeff P. who has kept her webpage alive and funded in order to do so. Karla had a rare gift. You see although she was personally affected by the abduction phenomena she was somehow able to keep a professionalism in her study and findings on the matter.
For those interested to further her studies after her death Peggy Fielding wrote a book about Barbara Bartholic - Karla's friend who assisted her with the hypnotic studies. This book and Barbara's findings was written @ 5 years after Karla's death. Then in 2005 and to this day the continuation of Karla's and Barbara's studies combined is recognized and continued by Italy's Dr. Corrado Malanga.
Many of Malanga's work has yet to be translated to English from Italian. Malanga takes their findings and finds even more detail in depth in the matter of abductions. He furthers Karla's and Barbara's evidence and analysis of soul energy use in the abduction process with evidence of memory transfer that comes with it and finds patterns of the different procedures done in repeated abduction on the same person. he identifies the hierachy of the different species involved at the different stages and even identifies the entity leading the abduction phenomena with that mentioned in egyptian times - a god deity calling himself Horus Ra. Possibly what religion calls a fallen angel looking for soul energy for something far beyond one's normal understanding.

In summary I believe that the alien species who have come down are STS with the help and participation of the selfish occultist humans rich in money and power.
A good breed of species including ourselves would not contaminate another lesser advanced world by making contact and doing things that alter the natural development of that planet and the free will of it's race unless we were STS.

Thank you Karla.

Hi Neutron, and welcome to the forum!

It's customary for new members to make an introduction on the Newbies Board, telling us a bit about yourself and how you found us. Thanks for the information about Karla Turner's work, although you may want to eventually do a search here on Corrado Malanga. Good to have you aboard :)

UfO Greys Abduction & Aliens: Dr Karla Turner Interview with Art Bell August 28, 1994 - Dreamland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9iodCW1EYk

In 26:36 there's very interesting statement;
If you look at studies that show species societies are groups in intense stress situations, go to metamorphosis, often physically they sicken and die. If they don't, they have physical, mean mental adaptation processes, they get pushed to react and respond in ways that haven't been forced before simply because there was no need for it. And we may well be going through what is normal, as far evolutionary processes are occurred, and just gaining there perceptive abilities that now allowing us to see interaction and activity of a certain dimension nature, we weren't able to perceive before.

Dr. Karla Turner's Final Lecture May 7, 1995 - San Diego, CA - (ufo, abduction,grey aliens)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4sM4VjET0

In 1:37:27 Karla said:
The scientist tell us that any species that is put in a serous stress situation will develop coping mechanism. New mechanism they didn't need before when the stress wasn't there. And this may be manifest in new intellectual abilities as well as new physical ability. And certainly what we seen going on with abduction agenda is a stress situation and it may be pushing us, individually and therefore also as a species, to develop, to have emerge within us, new abilities to resist and to cope and overcome for our species survival. So that I think is the good news. We seen this happen now in individual cases, and the more happen in individual cases, perhaps the more will catch with the rest of society. The morphic resonance appearance perhaps maybe at work here.

Neutron said:
Hi everyone. New here and enjoyed this Karla Turner forum / postings. I have been researching life's secrets now for over 25 years....and Still learning !
I would like to thank Jeff P. who has kept her webpage alive and funded in order to do so. Karla had a rare gift. You see although she was personally affected by the abduction phenomena she was somehow able to keep a professionalism in her study and findings on the matter.

For those interested to further her studies after her death Peggy Fielding wrote a book about Barbara Bartholic - Karla's friend who assisted her with the hypnotic studies. This book and Barbara's findings was written @ 5 years after Karla's death. Then in 2005 and to this day the continuation of Karla's and Barbara's studies combined is recognized and continued by Italy's Dr. Corrado Malanga.
Many of Malanga's work has yet to be translated to English from Italian. Malanga takes their findings and finds even more detail in depth in the matter of abductions. He furthers Karla's and Barbara's evidence and analysis of soul energy use in the abduction process with evidence of memory transfer that comes with it and finds patterns of the different procedures done in repeated abduction on the same person. he identifies the hierachy of the different species involved at the different stages and even identifies the entity leading the abduction phenomena with that mentioned in egyptian times - a god deity calling himself Horus Ra. Possibly what religion calls a fallen angel looking for soul energy for something far beyond one's normal understanding.

In summary I believe that the alien species who have come down are STS with the help and participation of the selfish occultist humans rich in money and power.
A good breed of species including ourselves would not contaminate another lesser advanced world by making contact and doing things that alter the natural development of that planet and the free will of it's race unless we were STS.

Thank you Karla.

I too would like to second thanks to Jeff Polachek for maintaining his brilliant and informative website:
https://www.zersetzung.org/

For a number of years, I have been researching a variety of unusual topics. I have documented my work in a series of original research exhibits which present factual materials most people have never seen. Much of this factual data logically leads to the creation of certain inferences and tentative conclusions that are based on a holistic view of the data but which cannot be independently proven.

The following introduction to my website is designed to present a "bird's eye view" of my findings and is therefore necessarily partly speculative. However, it is firmly grounded in hard data which is publicly available, and much of which is presented in articles and exhibits throughout this site.

The situation as best as I can determine

Sometime during the early or mid-twentieth century, scientists working for the military industrial complex perfected an application of neurotechnology that allowed the encoding and decoding of human brain activity. The technology made it possible to identify what a person was thinking, feeling, seeing or hearing. It also allowed those same functions to be artificially controlled: thoughts, sounds, visions and even dreams (i.e., computer-generated audio and video) could be artificially introduced directly into the human mind, regardless of whether the subject was awake or asleep. Human speech and muscular action could be involuntarily controlled.

Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence.

Source: Jeremy R. AreYouTargeted.com, 5/13/13 revision. Accessed 12/23/13. Citing Delgado, Jose, M.D. Physical Control of the Mind. 1st ed. New York: Harper & Rowe, 1969. 115-16. Print.

Leaders at the highest levels of authority, cognizant of the military significance of the technology, assigned it a high level of classification and determined to keep its existence secret for as long as possible. This all occurred at a time long before civilians ever dreamed of having cable television, cellular phones or personal computers.

Political/military power on the planet was consolidated to a high degree, but the forms of existing "national governments" were deliberately preserved in order to prevent civil unrest.

At some point, development of neurotechnology reached a point where it could be implanted into the human brain with a high degree of precision and efficiency. Electrodes thinner than a human hair could be pushed directly through the skull into the brain without surgery (see MC105: Neurotechnology and Neuroprosthetics). Wireless data communication technology, operating on principles analogous to that of today's smartphones, allowed it to be controlled remotely.

Someone decided that the technology should be mass implanted into large numbers of civilians under conditions of absolute secrecy. A program of classified military ("black") operations was put into operation to accomplish this goal no later than the 1970s or 1980s. In order to prevent the public from becoming aware of this, or victims from understanding what was happening to them, numerous disinformation operations were implemented. State-controlled channels of ostensibly "private" mass communication (e.g., newspapers, television, paperback books) began promoting stories about "alien abduction." The medical/psychiatric industry (also by this time effectively an arm of the state) purposefully defined the symptoms likely to be reported by neurotechnology subjects as official diagnostic criteria for psychotic disorders (e.g., schizophrenia) (see Weaponized Psychiatry).

These tactics were used to marginalize subjects who realized something was wrong in their lives and spoke out. Many were labelled mentally ill or demonized as criminals or sex offenders. Large numbers of people, including small children, have now been implanted without their knowledge or consent.

In the twenty-first century, western governments have begun to discard long-existing protections of individual rights and liberties. A substantial portion of the civilian population has been recruited through various programs and is complicit. These people, recruited from all strata of society, have sold out their fellow human beings in exchange for jobs, false promises of security or safety, and the adventure of being of the front-lines of a fictitious domestic war.

Their participation, silence and obedience makes possible the systematic dismantling of protections for individual rights. Many are unable to refuse due to highly credible threats of physical torture made possible by implanted technology. At a certain point in time, they will no longer be necessary to the state and their special privileges will be revoked. Some may face far worse consequences, because by their very participation they have demonstrated they cannot be trusted. The state will have no loyalty to them once their usefulness has run out.

Today, governments covertly sponsor internet-based "alternative" news websites in order to identify and provide guidance to would-be resisters. These website operate by providing truthful information about government atrocities which is not offered by the mainstream news media. This practice leads the audience to believe that they have found a source of independent "truth." The websites lead the audience astray by mixing in a variety of falsehood (disinformation) along with the true information. As a result, many otherwise independent thinkers can be led to believe that they have "woken up" when in reality they have been suckered into believing a variety of new age, occult, or other disinformation topics (see MC301: Common Disinformation Themes).

A key point of disinformation is that the complicit citizens discussed above (frequently referred to as "perps") are personally responsible for mind control abuses using microwave or directed energy weapons. The complicit citizens exist, but I contend that they are almost certainly not directly responsible for physical mind control (see MC402: Brain Implants vs. Directed Energy Weapons). Rather, they serve other purposes such as harassment in the form of gaslighting and "street theater" tactics designed to elicit a response from the target which will support his/her diagnosis with a psychiatric disorder (see Tricking Targets into Exhibiting the Signs of Mental Illness).

Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably thro' every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematical plan of reducing us to slavery."

Thomas Jefferson, "A Summary View of the Rights of British America" (1774)

About this website

This website contains original research materials and news items that everyone on the planet needs to know about, but which you probably won't find elsewhere. The material shown on the front page serves as a good introduction to what you will find on the rest of the website. The subjects discussed above are dealt with in a far greater level of detail in the various articles and exhibits you will find on this site.
https://www.zersetzung.org/​

Are alien invaders literally abducting Earth's citizens? UFO Diaries
[including Thomas E. Bullard, Betty Hill, Robert O. Dean, Kevin Randle, Budd Hopkins, David M. Jacobs, Karla Turner, Vicky Cooper-Ecker]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hEC2umyGkY&list=PLNab94GkMkZUP5-1__SM0c3DeUlK-Dkdq&index=1

Interesting that almost all of Karla Turner’s talks linked on this thread have been scrubbed from YouTube.
Her website is not active anymore.
Seems like someone or something really wants to obliterate her.

Thanks for this anart. I read some last night and couldn't put it down. She seems to have had many talents including knowing how to tell a story beautifully. A great woman( like our Laura).
Now I'm going to read on as I am hooked.
If anyone knows if any of her books are available anywhere on the net please let us know. Almost 20 years ago I downloaded it from her website which is now gone -and I don’t have it saved at the moment.

I recently finished reading Karla Turner's book, Masquerade of Angels online and found out that Ted Rice from the book has a podcast called Alien Talk, which can be found on YouTube. The following is from one of the episodes:

For you Karla fans out there, Ted gives an account of an abduction they were both involved in. For the full episode check out Alien Talk on most platforms.

Also, one of the few lectures of Karla Turner's that I've been able to locate on YouTube:

Back
Top Bottom