Dr. Emanuel Revici - the doctor who cured cancer and a whole lot of other conditions!

Do you recommend preventative treatment with Dr. August when someone doesn't have any apparent major issues? That price is really low for 3 months of cancer treatment.
I guess Dr August is better qualified than me to answer this question. All the case studies I read were about patients who were quite ill, but why not using the Revici protocol as a preventive tool?

You can contact Dr August and ask her. You might at least do the diagnosis in order to identify potential imbalances. If you have some imbalances, a lipid protocol will be design to cancel those unbalances. I guess there are some cases where the patients exhibits unbalances without manifesting obvious pathological symptoms (yet).

Hi..

Dr. Csaba Toth the doctor who cured cancer and a whole lot of other conditions

sorry for such login
I'm sending this message for the second time, sorry.
I do not know english.
I read using google translate.
and recorded the message this way
I hope you meet with understanding

similar stories
Thomas Seyfried,
Dominic D'Agostino,
Andrew Scarborough
Ron Rosedale

sorry for not writing your language and writing something...

The main aspect of Dr. Revici's treatments focus is on lipid metabolism using light weight oils and small chain fatty acids. Keto diet! Lipase is the critical enzyme for a healthy lipid-based metabolism.

I did a study in the ealy 1990's on lipase effect on body fat and found that it is very affective when combined with aggressive aerobic exercise. The greatest benefits from lipase supplementation came from keto diet, aerobic exercise (2 hr. minimum), no sweets or alcohol, and elimination of fatigue.

One of the surprising finding in this study was that fatigue was a significant block to positive outcomes. There were no changes in the persons health if there was a high level of fatigue no matter what positive health measures they were doing. Fatigue shuts the door on healing.

Over the years I have refined the lipase protocol to adding the lipase enzyme to homemade cultured cream. The cream is cultured using kefir recipe, using cream instead of milk. Add the lipase to the cream before culturing which breaks down the fat into small chain triglycerides, which is the primary nutrient recommended by Dr. Revici. The predigested cream then encourages lipase rich probiotics in the kefir culture. This enhances the nutrients through fermentation which enhances its positive effects on the body. Lipase can be added to any raw lipid rich foods such avocado in order to start the lipid metabolism. You can also add avocado to the cultured cream and let it culture for a few hours to enhance the lipase rich probiotics that feed on the avocado.

Lipase is also the main enzyme for lymphatic cleansing. The lymphatics are burdened by undigested fats so lipase as well as the small chain triglycerides and light oils acts as a degreaser. That along with increased body heat from aggressive aerobic exercise does the trick. You’ll know if this is working when you do not have any floating stools and your skin is oilier after the workout. The lymphatic cleansing works best with abundance of sweating.

I do not use only lipase since all digestive enzymes are helpful with a keto diet. However, I do have just a lipase supplement to add to my oil rich foods, homemade cream kefir, and homemade cheese. There are digestive enzyme products also for the immune system. Digestive enzyme product has become more focused on specific needs over the past several years, which has been a great leap forward in nutritional self-care.

This is only focusing on the lipid metabolism aspect of Dr. Revici's cancer care.

It was a great read, but I was frustrated...
because the author did not specify in each case what approach was taken.

Dr Csaba Toth states which approach she takes
free approach

July 30, 1994

Q: (L) Is vegetarianism then the way we should eat?
A: That is concentrating on the physical.

the following was not asked.
Is carnivorism the way we should eat?

maybe the answer is there

Session Date: August 23rd 2014

(KJN) We had a discussion about menstruation. If women (human's) were raised on the keto diet from the beginning, is the experience that we have with the female cycle supposed to be different? Right now it seems like it's a detox due to inflammation and all kinds of factors. Would it be different if people were raised on a keto diet?

A: Absolutely! So would be a lot of other bothersome things.

[Goodbyes and Thank Yous]

END OF SESSION

Dr Csaba Toth's Paleo Ketogenic diet is fiber and plant free.

meat and water
no inflammation

a few anecdotes. with your permission
It’s like I discovered a new level of being that I didn’t know existed. -sanos7

in these moments, best way to put it, was like switching your YouTube video from 480p to 4k or better. Everything would become super-and-weirdly sharp, and focused; and for a few seconds to minutes, my mind was clear and I could actually think.

I am NEVER going back to plants. Never, ever. I didn't even cheat on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not once. I've fought too hard to get this far and it's not worth it.

Pierre, what kind of pH paper you use for your pH urine readings? Is this the one: Hydrion (067) pH Paper Dispenser 5.5-8.0? If yes, where did you buy it? Thx.

Is carnivorism the way we should eat?
I'm glad that the Ketogenic and/or the Carnivore diet is working out for you.

In the existing Ketogenic diet thread there is a LOT of information about it and about how everyone is different and a strictly Carnivore or Ketogenic diet is not for everyone. There was a lot of research done and a lot of personal experiences by people here on the forum. Different people have different needs.

Last edited:
Sorry for the very late reply. I had missed your post. We use AMTAST pH test strips. They are available on Amazon, here.

Thanks, Pierre.

I've finally got my pH paper from Amazon, now the problem is that I have to find the right "window" to do the blood work. In my country it seems that the blood results are somehow checked by the "medical authorities", one man had his blood tests done and later to receive a SMS message that he was "positive" for COVID-19. Mind you, his didn't ask for any COVID test at all, this story is taken from a newspaper, not sure whether is true.

While reading the 'Doctor who cures cancer" and discovering the decades long harassment that the authorities imposed upon Revici, I remembered a similar case: Dr Burzynski and his 40-year long battle against the FDA. A documentary titled "Burzynski: The 'cancer-cure' cover-up" depicts his story:

Thinking about the similarities between Revici and Burzynski, I wonder if the efficacy of an alternative therapies is not proportional to how much it is persecuted by the authorities.
The exact same thing happened to a man named Hoxley who used to help pay for certain people’s Cancer treatments if they showed up to his clinics in Texas. He was destroyed by the AMA and the FDA.

Here’s a documentary about it, which gives a balanced view of both sides.

The exact same thing happened to a man named Hoxley who used to help pay for certain people’s Cancer treatments if they showed up to his clinics in Texas. He was destroyed by the AMA and the FDA.

Here’s a documentary about it, which gives a balanced view of both sides.
@benkostka,

Thank you for the video. I think of all the members of my own family that struggle with cancer treatments and the side-effects. I try to imagine how this world would be changed if big pharma was forced to find a real cure for diseases.

It reminds me of something the Cs said that I can not get out of my mind. It may not be directly related to cancer but it could be at least part of the equation I think. It also may explain our human tendency to manifest negative emotions.

Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the "knot".

A: Okay.

Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Is that all?

A: No. But, do you need more?

Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually?

A: Whoa.

Q: (L) How many people?

A: 6 billion.

Q: (T) That's 500 million more than there are now.

A: No, 200 million.

Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center.

Q: (L) What is your center?

A: Our realm. STO.
Anyone who stumbles upon a cure or reversal of this reception of light waves coming from the STO realm seems to be under attack.

Not being a scientist I do not fully understand the relationship of Amino Acids, Proteins, and Enzymes so I just looked for some reference. Maybe some who are more versed in the science might find this useful. It is associated with Mount Aloysius College in Pennsylvania.

Amino Acids, Proteins, and Enzymes
Proteins may be defined as compounds of high molar mass consisting largely or entirely of chains of amino acids. Their masses range from several thousand to several million daltons (Da). In addition to carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms, all proteins contain nitrogen and sulfur atoms, and many also contain phosphorus atoms and traces of other elements. Proteins serve a variety of roles in living organisms and are often classified by these biological roles. Muscle tissue is largely protein, as are skin and hair. Proteins are present in the blood, in the brain, and even in tooth enamel. Each type of cell in our bodies makes its own specialized proteins, as well as proteins common to all or most cells. We begin our study of proteins by looking at the properties and reactions of amino acids, which is followed by a discussion of how amino acids link covalently to form peptides and proteins. We end the chapter with a discussion of enzymes—the proteins that act as catalysts in the body.

Last edited:
Thank you for the video. I think of all the members of my own family that struggle with cancer treatments and the side-effects. I try to imagine how this world would be changed if big pharma was forced to find a real cure for diseases.
You can’t force anyone to do anything, it’s not the STO way. In fact Big Pharma wouldn’t exist on an STO world, it’s highly unlikely that and government regulating body would.

I don’t think it’s intelligent for people to give themselves chemotherapy, radiation therapy or surgery for cancer, but oftentimes that might be their only option. The options are limited, intentionally by the PTB to keep us controlled.

Personally I think some people want or need organizations like the FDA, NCI or CDC because otherwise they’d find themselves rudderless, they don’t want to be self responsible, they’d rather be “good citizens”. I’ve met many of my neighbors who act that way. It’s their choice, ultimately it ends in their destruction. I just look forward to more of a split in society, or at least a level playing field.

You can’t force anyone to do anything, it’s not the STO way. In fact Big Pharma wouldn’t exist on an STO world, it’s highly unlikely that and government regulating body would.
You are right about the forcing. I suppose I am looking at the truth and light as being at least the catalyst for "big Pharma" to have to make a choice to lie or face the anger of those whose lives they destroy by hiding cures they know exist.

My external considerations for the dark side are somewhat weak currently but I do try to consider other views. Barbara Marciniak seems to mention the ignorance or lack of knowledge that the "dark T-shirts" exhibit.

Session 30 September 1994:
21 Charles Fort, an obsessive collector of anomalous events, once remarked that the only conclusions he could draw from all his research, was that Earth was "owned" by some beings who we could neither see nor comprehend. Barbara Marciniak's Pleiadians say, in Bringers of the Dawn:

"During Earth's early history, there were wars in space for ownership of this planet. ...Skirmishes took place, and Earth became a place of duality. ...When this skirmish occurred, a certain group of entities fought in space and won the territory of Earth. These new owners did not want the native Earth species - the humans - to be informed of what took place. Uninformed, the species would be easier to control. This is why light is information and darkness is lack of information. ... These new owners who came here 300,000 years ago are the magnificent beings spoken of in your Bible, in the Babylonian and Sumerian tablets, and in texts all over the world. ...Who were these gods from ancient times? They were beings who were able to move reality and to command the spirits of nature to bend to their will. ...The creator gods who have been ruling this planet have the ability to become physical, though mostly they exist in other dimensions. They keep Earth in a certain vibrational frequency while they create emotional trauma to nourish themselves. ...In order to have you believe they were Gods with a big G, they rearranged you genetically. ...The gods who did this are magnificent space creatures. They can do many kinds of manipulations and work with realities in many different ways. ...Some of these creator gods married and merged their line... The creator gods would mix one kind with another to see what they could create. Remember, they understood genetics, and all things were created by manifesting and using the life force and understanding how the life force works. ...Who are these beings... the Dark T-shirts? Be kind when you speak of the forces of darkness. Do not speak as if they are bad. Simply understand that they are uninformed, and they create systems that are uninformed because that is how they believe they must operate. They fought at one time and separated themselves from knowledge, so now they desperately hold onto their existing knowledge and onto life as they have evolved it into being. It is life based on fear, life that does not honor other life, life that uses other life. Who are these beings? They are the reptiles. These space beings are part human and part reptilian. We call them Lizzies because we like to make things a little less emotional and a little humorous so that you don't take them so seriously and get so upset. We are not here to frighten you - we are here to inform you....Creator gods take many forms, and they are not all Lizzies. There are creator gods who are insectlike. We Pleiadians are associated with the creator gods that are birdlike and reptilian. ...At one time, the birds and the reptiles worked together, and at other times they fought."

The Cassiopaean perspective is slightly different from the Pleiadian perspective as the reader will soon see. However, there are many terms and concepts that are similar, if not identical.
I am trying to give credit where credit is due but it is sometimes difficult to understand some levels of being "uninformed".

Back
Top Bottom