2 eggs (L)
2 tsp vanilla extract
250 g glutenfree flour
90 g baking cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
170 g dark chocolate
170 g white chocolate (If you don´t eat dairy use this amount of dark chocolate)

How to make it:

Chop the chocolate into coarse pieces with a knife.

Preheat the oven to 160°C convection oven.

Line a baking tray with baking paper.

Cream the butter. Add both sugars and mix until creamy.
Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
Mix the flour, baking cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl and stir in to make a smooth batter.
Fold in the chopped chocolate.
Using a well-filled teaspoon, place the dough in heaps on the baking trays, pressing a little flatter.
(Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes (mine took about 15 minutes), they should still be "chewy" inside, as the Americans say. So don't bake them too long. When they come out of the oven, they are still quite soft.)

Let the cookies cool for a few minutes, carefully remove them from the tray and let them cool on a cooling rack.

Tnx Mililea for your recipes!!! :hug2: They all sound yummy!!! 🤤

I wanted to ask, is it possible not to add sugar at all? So I don't want it in such quantity.
I was experimenting with cookies and sugar (with different, but similar, recipes than Mililea posted) and when I would use different types of sugar, i.e. coconut sugar or xylitol, the cookies would lose their crunchiness - but still taste very nice, of course. ;-D So, if you don´t mind that, you can try with those. I now use raw/brown sugar in cookies. 🤷‍♀️

Tnx Mililea for your recipes!!! :hug2: They all sound yummy!!! 🤤

I was experimenting with cookies and sugar (with different, but similar, recipes than Mililea posted) and when I would use different types of sugar, i.e. coconut sugar or xylitol, the cookies would lose their crunchiness - but still taste very nice, of course. ;-D So, if you don´t mind that, you can try with those. I now use raw/brown sugar in cookies. 🤷‍♀️
yes, you can do the whole amount of sugar with brown sugar, that's no problem. Reminded me, that I used only brown sugar as well when I made these cookies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom